Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
51.43%
Sheldon Clark
48.57%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Sheldon Clark (15th region 1st round)
If I was the coach and he didnt shoot it every time down the court then I would chalk it up as a bad possession.
Good Luck Cards!
played both these teams this season and beat them both...great teams but I look for Belfrey to win this matchup...key is who they got to guard that Sophmore guard of Sheldon Clark's...Belfrey by 6
Should be a great game. Good luck to both teams.
Belfy by 12+. SC can't stop Belfry inside, Varney will shut Moore down with his speed
Please keep this on the GAME and not a player situtation... Discuss it correctly and have fun with it!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Old_Mecroch Wrote:Belfy by 12+. SC can't stop Belfry inside, Varney will shut Moore down with his speed

He didn't the last time they played
Good match-up of two teams that could turn out to be the most exciting game of the first round. Good luck to both teams !!
did you ever think that the other boys geton here and read your posts.
i think its a shame that your putting the other kids down.
needs to turn bj moore loose? ant he been turned loose all season long i mean he shoots when he wonts he passes when he wonts heck the whole team excluding tyler lafferty does whatever bj says and then tyler jus stands n shoots... but bj moore shoot atleast 25 shots a game.. so how many more could he shoot?

could not have said it better myself..
D WINS Wrote:He is heads above all the other players coming back next year.
yes he is shooting 20+ points a game, but have you checked to see how many he is shooting, heck if ALL the players had the ok to shoot 50+ shoots a game. it would be a different story. have you watched a game! come on! last i checked it took 5 players 2 play. but heck if hes so awesome let all of the other boys all stay home.
sports mom Wrote:yes he is shooting 20+ points a game, but have you checked to see how many he is shooting, heck if ALL the players had the ok to shoot 50+ shoots a game. it would be a different story. have you watched a game! come on! last i checked it took 5 players 2 play. but heck if hes so awesome let all of the other boys all stay home.

Sounds like your starting to bash on bj now. If the cards want to win he has to score at least 20+ a game or they ain't going to win. I'm not bashing anybody on sc's team but it ain't no secret that bj is the one that has to score. He is without a doubt the best shooter on the team, an usually the best shooter takes the most shots common sense really.
sports mom Wrote:yes he is shooting 20+ points a game, but have you checked to see how many he is shooting, heck if ALL the players had the ok to shoot 50+ shoots a game. it would be a different story. have you watched a game! come on! last i checked it took 5 players 2 play. but heck if hes so awesome let all of the other boys all stay home.

If you think there is another player in that entire high school that needs to be taking some of Moore's shots then you are completly out your mind and havent not a clue about basketball nor talent.
SC by 5. Good luck Cards!
Yota Wrote:Sounds like your starting to bash on bj now. If the cards want to win he has to score at least 20+ a game or they ain't going to win. I'm not bashing anybody on sc's team but it ain't no secret that bj is the one that has to score. He is without a doubt the best shooter on the team, an usually the best shooter takes the most shots common sense really.

not bashing nobody!!!!!! just stateing a FACT!!
D WINS Wrote:If you think there is another player in that entire high school that needs to be taking some of Moore's shots then you are completly out your mind and havent not a clue about basketball nor talent.
:thatsfunn all im saying is that there is times he needs to pass the ball instead of throw from half court. not argueing with you about it, but last i checked i was allowed to say how i felt and see things.
not meant toward him as bashing him.
He shoots a better fg% than anyone on the team. So you can't say he's taking bad shots or shooting his arm off
I mean rly guys who would u rather him pass it too???
Moore is a fun player to watch, he not only can score at will he plays good D too
Yota Wrote:He shoots a better fg% than anyone on the team. So you can't say he's taking bad shots or shooting his arm off

Not to mention the kid is the only true scorer they have
Belfry
Pirates win
Im taking Belfry by 6. What was the final score.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Im taking Belfry by 6. What was the final score.

I think belfry won by 7.