Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs. Sheldon Clark (15th region 1st round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins this matchup in the regional? The teams split two games during the regular season, with each winning by 6 on their home court.
I'll go with Belfry by 5 in this one.
Sheldon Clark wins by 5
SC in a close one by 3.
I think this is by far the best first-round game of the regional, between two evenly matched teams.

I'll say Sheldon Clark by 2.
It's hard to call this one, but since Belfry's Jeremy Maynard is likely out for the season, it'll be a real close one.
I'll take SC by 4.
sc wins
Belfry will pull this one out.... Smile
this one's going to the wire...Belfry by 2
this probably will probably be the best 1st round game in the tourny.

I'll take SC by 3
Sheldon Clark by 3.
Bucs by3
Who else is in Belfry's bracket?
When and what time do they play?
Belfry by 5+ :Thumbs:
Belfry0304 Wrote:It's hard to call this one, but since Belfry's Jeremy Maynard is likely out for the season, it'll be a real close one.

It is bad news that Jeremy will be out for three weeks which will be too late for basketball. But at least he will be back in time for baseball season!!!
SC by 10 -- I really feel this will be the best game of the entire tournament as far as excitement goes...
Sc 61-57
If SC loses then the day after will start the BJ Moore sweepstakes.
what schools would be in the running?
Casual Observer Wrote:what schools would be in the running?

Dont want to discuss that but I hope that the adim. at Sheldon Clark are happy as they will once again be the laughing stock of the 15th region.
it would be a travesty if this kind of talent leaves the school due to "good ole boy" politics.
Casual Observer Wrote:it would be a travesty if this kind of talent leaves the school due to "good ole boy" politics.

Its exactly what I hope happens. I have all the loyalty in world to my alma mater but that is what they deserve. If Moore indeed does leave and stays in the 15th, then that school becomes the region favorite that same day.
SC by 6
D WINS Wrote:Its exactly what I hope happens. I have all the loyalty in world to my alma mater but that is what they deserve. If Moore indeed does leave and stays in the 15th, then that school becomes the region favorite that same day.

Region favorite in the same day?

Back to the game.

Will SC be overwhelmed by playing in the region tourney at the Expo for the first time?
NEXT Wrote:Region favorite in the same day?

Back to the game.

Will SC be overwhelmed by playing in the region tourney at the Expo for the first time?

He is heads above all the other players coming back next year.
Sc by 3
Sheldon Clark needs to turn B.J. lose and let him shoot his arm off!
He can score with the best of them; no point in holding anything back from here on out!
needs to turn bj moore loose? ant he been turned loose all season long i mean he shoots when he wonts he passes when he wonts heck the whole team excluding tyler lafferty does whatever bj says and then tyler jus stands n shoots... but bj moore shoot atleast 25 shots a game.. so how many more could he shoot?
Pages: 1 2