Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 88 East Ridge 33 (59th District Championship)
[COLOR="Red"]no disrespect to you SV FANS..but i don't really think that the lose to PCC light a fire under valley....i just think they played East Ridge..lol..not a good team.

FACE IT VALLEY LOST TO PCC FAIR AND SQUARE.. when valley beats a team and the other teams says the refs cheat..valley tells them their crying cause they got beat....but if valley gets beat they can blame it on the refs all they want..GET OVER IT YOU GOT BEAT...!!!!! stop being 2 faced.. if u can cry about the refs so can every other team.. Sad

besides will someone tell me how old Elisha Justice is?? no one will ever answer me that question when i ask it...rumor has it..he is 20!!!! thats not allowed in high school basketball...... Smile shame shame!!! what was the reason for holding him back???? was he not good enough to play with boys his own age or was it his grades?? what was it??? i just don't understand how a 20year old MAN could possible still be in high school!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]
set09 Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]no disrespect to you SV FANS..but i don't really think that the lose to PCC light a fire under valley....i just think they played East Ridge..lol..not a good team.

FACE IT VALLEY LOST TO PCC FAIR AND SQUARE.. when valley beats a team and the other teams says the refs cheat..valley tells them their crying cause they got beat....but if valley gets beat they can blame it on the refs all they want..GET OVER IT YOU GOT BEAT...!!!!! stop being 2 faced.. if u can cry about the refs so can every other team.. Sad

besides will someone tell me how old Elisha Justice is?? no one will ever answer me that question when i ask it...rumor has it..he is 20!!!! thats not allowed in high school basketball...... Smile shame shame!!! what was the reason for holding him back???? was he not good enough to play with boys his own age or was it his grades?? what was it??? i just don't understand how a 20year old MAN could possible still be in high school!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

I don't think anyone said anything about ER being one of the top teams and that the PCC loss put a fire under SV but you could probably ask some people from J-Town what their opinion was. IMO you just need to quit being a hater and basher because nobody jerked your chain. I hope BL gets a shot at SV don't you?:flush:
set09 Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]no disrespect to you SV FANS..but i don't really think that the lose to PCC light a fire under valley....i just think they played East Ridge..lol..not a good team.

besides will someone tell me how old Elisha Justice is?? no one will ever answer me that question when i ask it...rumor has it..he is 20!!!! thats not allowed in high school basketball...... Smile shame shame!!! what was the reason for holding him back???? was he not good enough to play with boys his own age or was it his grades?? what was it??? i just don't understand how a
20year old MAN could possible still be in high school!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Most fans that complain about the refs, don't have video footage for proof(see WYMT Sports Overtime) and not that it's any of your business, but EJ has been right with my son throughout school, and my son is 17. So, you can rest easy knowing that your rumour is just that... a rumour.
That loss to PCC must have set a fire under Valley, congrats!
set09 Wrote:besides will someone tell me how old Elisha Justice is?? no one will ever answer me that question when i ask it...rumor has it..he is 20!!!! thats not allowed in high school basketball...... Smile shame shame!!! what was the reason for holding him back???? was he not good enough to play with boys his own age or was it his grades?? what was it??? i just don't understand how a 20year old MAN could possible still be in high school!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thatsfunn This just goes to show how uninformed and clueless you really are. I love it when people who have no idea what they're talking about get on here and run their mouths.

I can answer that question for you Sherlock Holmes. Elisha Justice is 18 years old, and if I am thinking correctly, somebody said he just turned 18 in December. Which means he is on the same page as every other high school senior in Kentucky.

I'm pretty sure that IS allowed in high school basketball.

So shame, shame on you old buddy, for not having any clue what you were talking about and then running your mouth about it on a public forum where you could easily be proved wrong. Congrats on the bashing, but next time come prepared.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
set09 Wrote:no disrespect to you SV FANS.

None taken. We all know East Ridge is a fairly weak team. The fact that Shelby Valley could beaten them by a lot more than 55 however speaks volumes about how tough they are when they are on top of their game. Plus the fact that you discredit your self completely later in your posts, makes it very difficult to feel disrespected by you.

set09 Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]FACE IT VALLEY LOST TO PCC FAIR AND SQUARE.. when valley beats a team and the other teams says the refs cheat..valley tells them their crying cause they got beat....but if valley gets beat they can blame it on the refs all they want..GET OVER IT YOU GOT BEAT...!!!!! stop being 2 faced.. if u can cry about the refs so can every other team.. Sad
[/COLOR]

Most people agree it was a controversial call, but you're correct. Shelby Valley lost fair and square. Then they humiliated Jeffersontown less than 24 hours later on their home court.

Also, show me an example of "when valley beats a team and the other teams says the refs cheat...valley teams them their crying cause they got beat" because for the most part Shelby Valley hasn't kept teams close enough to blame anything on the officials. I would just really like to know what you're talking about with that. I don't think I've seen Shelby Valley beat a team and the other team complain. When you lose by anywhere from 30-60 points, it gets a little more difficult to blame officials.

set09 Wrote:besides will someone tell me how old Elisha Justice is?? no one will ever answer me that question when i ask it...rumor has it..he is 20!!!! thats not allowed in high school basketball...... Smile shame shame!!! what was the reason for holding him back???? was he not good enough to play with boys his own age or was it his grades?? what was it??? i just don't understand how a 20year old MAN could possible still be in high school!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thatsfunn This just goes to show how uninformed and clueless you really are. I love it when people who have no idea what they're talking about get on here and run their mouths.

I can answer that question for you Sherlock Holmes. Elisha Justice is 18 years old, and if I am thinking correctly, somebody said he just turned 18 in December. Which means he is on the same page as every other high school senior in Kentucky.

So shame, shame on you, for not having any clue what you were talking about and then running your mouth about it on a public forum where you could easily be proved wrong. Congrats on the bashing, but next time come prepared.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL!!! WOW!!! Looks like I touched a nerve with you SV vans. I got a good laugh anyway! lol. Smile And for the record my info about EJ being 20 years old came from a Valley student and their parents. Maybe you should let them know their misinformed!!
Wow!! Something has really went to your head. Hope BL does play SV and you are shown what a real point guard can do!!!! Get your head out of the air and really look at SV. This is what hard work and TEAM work does!!! Quit trying to blame Age/holdbacks. You are at the age of either you have it or you don't!!!! SV has put hard work into becoming the team they are. Sorry but it also takes talent and some just don't have it!!!!!!!
set09 Wrote:no disrespect to you SV FANS..but i don't really think that the lose to PCC light a fire under valley....i just think they played East Ridge..lol..not a good team.

besides will someone tell me how old Elisha Justice is?? no one will ever answer me that question when i ask it...rumor has it..he is 20!!!! thats not allowed in high school basketball...... Smile shame shame!!! what was the reason for holding him back???? was he not good enough to play with boys his own age or was it his grades?? what was it??? i just don't understand how a 20year old MAN could possible still be in high school!!!!!!!!!!!!

hater in the house!!!
set09 Wrote:LOL!!! WOW!!! Looks like I touched a nerve with you SV vans. I got a good laugh anyway! lol. Smile And for the record my info about EJ being 20 years old came from a Valley student and their parents. Maybe you should let them know their misinformed!!
Maybe you should let them know.
From another post on BGR:

"set09
Water Boy Join Date: Nov 2009
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

its hard to say who will win.. BL beat p-burg twice in regular season..then p-burg beat BL in the a-all....BL is a better team all around, but they'll need to play smart and play team ball... & hopefully the REFS will be fair...

put ADKINS and NEWMAN down low and let them dominate..... "

At least we don't start complaining about them before the games are ever played....this is too funny.
set09 Wrote:I do agree that everyone should stop being so negative towards Valley, their only high school boys.

set09 Wrote:Congrats to Justice on going to l'ville. As I also said earlier I wish him the best of luck and I hope that he makes the 15th region proud. Good luck to both teams!

Hypocrite much?

set09 Wrote:Maybe if they would have held him back in school and he'd have been a 19 or 20 year old senior..then maybe he would be more mature...kinda like Valley...LMAO!!!!!!!!

VALLEY'S INSIDE GAME ISN'T ALL THAT WONDERFUL. They could not stop MARTIN when he drove straight now the middle. Smile

set09 Wrote:I agree with a previous post he is a good player, but he's not perfect. Besides how old is he?? does anyone know?? Smile

It's obvious this guy doesn't have an agenda or anything against Shelby Valley. Nice history of spewing out garbage in the past.

set09 Wrote:Congrats SF. Nice win!
some bad calls were made...even the announcers said so.

:thatsfunn

set09 Wrote:. There was some bad calls by the refs in this game, also.

:lmao:

But wait, didn't you just say?

set09 Wrote:when valley beats a team and the other teams says the refs cheat..valley tells them their crying cause they got beat....but if valley gets beat they can blame it on the refs all they want..GET OVER IT YOU GOT BEAT...!!!!! stop being 2 faced.. if u can cry about the refs so can every other team.. Sad

Wow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
set09 Wrote:LOL!!! WOW!!! Looks like I touched a nerve with you SV vans. I got a good laugh anyway! lol. Smile And for the record my info about EJ being 20 years old came from a Valley student and their parents. Maybe you should let them know their misinformed!!
Maybe you should get your facts straight before making a fool out of yourself again.
alfus21 Wrote::thatsfunn This just goes to show how uninformed and clueless you really are. I love it when people who have no idea what they're talking about get on here and run their mouths.

So shame, shame on you old buddy, for not having any clue what you were talking about and then running your mouth about it on a public forum where you could easily be proved wrong. Congrats on the bashing, but next time come prepared.

He's 19 going on 20 according to his classmates!!
BlueChip1 Wrote:He's 19 going on 20 according to his classmates!!

Why don't you just ask him.
BlueChip1 Wrote:He's 19 going on 20 according to his classmates!!
So he's 19, He's not the only KID 19 to ever play Basketball, what does it matter? All these post mean nothing, he hasn't broken any rules.
Elisha Justice is 18. Not that it matters, but that is his age.
set09 Wrote:no disrespect to you SV FANS..but i don't really think that the lose to PCC light a fire under valley....i just think they played East Ridge..lol..not a good team.

besides will someone tell me how old Elisha Justice is?? no one will ever answer me that question when i ask it...rumor has it..he is 20!!!! thats not allowed in high school basketball...... Smile shame shame!!! what was the reason for holding him back???? was he not good enough to play with boys his own age or was it his grades?? what was it??? i just don't understand how a 20year old MAN could possible still be in high school!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all know that you can't be 20 and play high school ball, so why would you ask such a question? The rumors of players driving to grade school games have been going around as long as basketball has. Like many have said on here, do some research first before posting false comments. Elisha was held back 1 year in the 7th grade as were probably over half the kids in this state who play sports.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:We all know that you can't be 20 and play high school ball, so why would you ask such a question? The rumors of players driving to grade school games have been going around as long as basketball has. Like many have said on here, do some research first before posting false comments. Elisha was held back 1 year in the 7th grade as were probably over half the kids in this state who play sports.

This statement is nowhere near being correct. Yes, maybe those of us in Eastern/South Central KY, but the practice of holding kids back in school for sports is not as common in the other parts of the state. Yes, there are the occasional athlete that gets held back, but not entire teams or classes of players.

I can remember parents holding kids back, hoping that it would help their kid become a better player. Some of these kids could have been held back two or three years and it would not have helped.

Here's an even better example of the difference between EKY and the other parts of the state. The two leading Mr. Basketball candidates, Elisha Justice (either 18 or almost 19), Josh Sewell is 17.:please:
this is getting ridiculous -- Elisha turned 19 in December and I would wager more than half the seniors in the 15th who play ball turn 19 this school year as well
Lleyton21 Wrote:this is getting ridiculous -- Elisha turned 19 in December and I would wager more than half the seniors in the 15th who play ball turn 19 this school year as well
Agreed.
congrats SV :Thumbs: