Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Greenup County
31.25%
Rowan County
68.75%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County @ Rowan County 10/2
Then what do you have against a kid that makes a team better. and what is it to you about any of his personal matters! Leave the kid alone.
COUNTY RULES Wrote:Then what do you have against a kid that makes a team better. and what is it to you about any of his personal matters! Leave the kid alone.
Sour grapes is his problem, GC got a good transfer and Raceland didn't, then we promptly beat them with the transfer, while none of the transfers they received worked out. The Rams are not used to someone else getting good kids from other schools.
Enough "transfergate" discussions. Greenup is improving each week. Although we lost a tough one against Coal Grove we put up over 400 yards on the ground and only punted once. The Defense struggled, but Coach will make adjustments and the boys will do the work that is needed this week.

I believe Greenup can beat Rowan, but more importantly, the boys believe they can win. That is half the battle.
Musketeer Wrote:Enough "transfergate" discussions. Greenup is improving each week. Although we lost a tough one against Coal Grove we put up over 400 yards on the ground and only punted once. The Defense struggled, but Coach will make adjustments and the boys will do the work that is needed this week.

I believe Greenup can beat Rowan, but more importantly, the boys believe they can win. That is half the battle.
:Clap: I would love to say enough with transfergate, but I am hearing some rumors that make me think it is just getting started.Confusedhh:
Zzzzzz old news at Greenup .Does raceland have a thread on here? And Is it about their transfer, and over if he will play this year and if he does what will it do to the homegrown talent busting their butts every friday running the ball and getting the wins, will they just give him the ball and will that make them better? :eyeroll:

SEE HOW RUMORS CAN START ! :devilflam
If we are discussing Kitchen, who went to Raceland (but did not play) then transferred back...I heard he may be on the defensive line for some of the time starting this Friday.
It's no secret that Kitchen is back.
COUNTY RULES Wrote:Zzzzzz old news at Greenup .Does raceland have a thread on here? And Is it about their transfer, and over if he will play this year and if he does what will it do to the homegrown talent busting their butts every friday running the ball and getting the wins, will they just give him the ball and will that make them better? :eyeroll:

SEE HOW RUMORS CAN START ! :devilflam
LOL, I wonder if Barr will hurt the Rams homegrown talent.:thatsfunn
Im going with Rowan, I dont care how good Carter is, and is still amazed how he even got eligible to play,it's not going be enough to stop Rowan.

Rowan 43
Greenup 18
It should be worth the price of admission to watch these two backs go at it Friday night.
Kosar Wrote:Sour grapes is his problem, GC got a good transfer and Raceland didn't, then we promptly beat them with the transfer, while none of the transfers they received worked out. The Rams are not used to someone else getting good kids from other schools.
Could'nt of said it any better, maybe this will stop the pipeline from our school.:please:
Allegations of recruiting against a school is prohibited. Anyone who mentions or hints towards recruiting from this point on will be suspended.Consider this everyone's warning.
Kosar Wrote:LOL, I wonder if Barr will hurt the Rams homegrown talent.:thatsfunn

Barr who? LOL
i take greenup by 1td
RedSeal Wrote:Im going with Rowan, I dont care how good Carter is, and is still amazed how he even got eligible to play,it's not going be enough to stop Rowan.

Rowan 43
Greenup 18

Do we need to go through this again? He's been cleared by the KHSAA, and if you have any questions, take it up with them. You must care something about Carter, or his name wouldn't come out your mouth!
dawglc Wrote:i take greenup by 1td

Thanks LC fan we appreciate your vote of confidence in GC.
Any GC fans plan on coming down to the practice field this week to see what the boys are looking like?
I will be there,but I already know what were going to look like.Grrrrreat!!
Greenup wins this one in a hard fought battle. 28 to 21
Flash, guess who is at practice today Musketeer nation, Mason Rister, I htought he went to Ripley, W. Va., did anyone see this happening, what next.:what::omg:
It don't take much to catch one on here does it, it's almost as fun as fishing the little ponds over on the parkway. Kosar keeps bitting but he's hard to hook! I've got the eat now,Confusedhh: see ya later; I think my wife is cooking sour grape soup with a touch of garlic and roasted crow on the grill. UMMMMM GOOD!
old warrior Wrote:Flash, guess who is at practice today Musketeer nation, Mason Rister, I htought he went to Ripley, W. Va., did anyone see this happening, what next.:what::omg:

I think Kosar might have had an idea this was going to happenConfusedhh:! Or at least he knew of a rumor of something going on. Oh well when will the drama end?:popcorn:
Well here is another one....Troxer is supposed to start back next Monday....
i think u r right old warrier, key to win, is to stop him
WildCard Wrote:I think Kosar might have had an idea this was going to happenConfusedhh:! Or at least he knew of a rumor of something going on. Oh well when will the drama end?:popcorn:
I guess some rumors are true.:eyeroll:
I guess there is some kind of loophole that if you transfer to another school to play football and you decide to go back to the first school,you then have to attend a third school for two weeks [ripley]before you return to the first school to be eligible to play football again.I guess Troxler's loophole will be a two week stay at Ironton.Can anyone confirm this loophole. Greenup had a good practice today.Looks like we will be ready for Rowan on Friday night.
Kosar seems to have an E.S.P or something like that.
T D RAM Wrote:i think u r right old warrier, key to win, is to stop him
finally you decide to voice an opinion, spell warrior, correct the next time, if you don't mind.:welcome::runtouchd
This game will have the two best RBs in Northeastern KY. It should be very entertaining watching both Cross and Carter. Speed to burn in this one.

I think Greenup will keep it close but in the end I think Rowan is a little bit better up front and that will be the difference.
Why would Rister go back to Greenup (other than the fact that he never really changed addresses)? I thought he was suppose to be this great throwing QB and what has Greenup thrown all year, 1 pass (sarcastic comment). From the way Greenup is playing in the backfield I hope he and Troxler have gained plenty of weight so they can get some playing time on the line.