Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ufc 94
Gossimer Wump Wrote:I knew that not only was GSP a much better athelete and fighter, but he would have an excellent game plan. BJ's mouth was about 50 pounds of his weight. I am getting a little tired of the BJ fanboys saying that there was such a weight discrepency. BJ came in at 168, GSP 170. They probably both packed between 10-15 lbs on before the fight. GSP prolly was about 7 or 8 lbs heavier. GSP is #1 pound for pound imo. He will tool Thiago Alves. Which, how in the world does Alves cut to 170. Anyone else see him in the cage after the fight. He looked 190-200 lbs.

You can't argue that there wasn't a big weight difference because GSP probably walks around at 190+ and BJ probably around 175, and it was pretty evident in the fight. They call BJ "The Prodigy" for a reason, he's one of the UFC's best. I can't wait to see him and Diego Sanchez fight.
GSP walks around at 180 to 185. BJ walks around at about 170 to 175 with alot of that being his big mouth. GSP shut BJ down period and I loved it. My brother thought BJ would donminate GSP but boy was he wrong!
mrfootball03 Wrote:Rampage fights in 96.. Liddell fights in 97

I dont care about when Liddell fight, he suck. I like it when Rampage KO him. I won 500 dollars on that fight. I did start watching UFC until Rampages come over from Pride.