Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ufc 94
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think will win?

MAIN CARD

* Welterweight champ Georges St. Pierre vs. lightweight champ B.J. Penn (for welterweight title)
* Lyoto Machida vs. Thiago Silva
* Stephan Bonnar vs. Jon Jones
* Karo Parisyan vs. Dong Hyun Kim
* Nate Diaz vs. Clay Guida

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Jon Fitch vs. Akihiro Gono
* Manny Gamburyan vs. Thiago Tavares
* John Howard vs. Chris Wilson
* Jake O'Brien vs. Christian Wellisch
* Matt Arroyo vs. Dan Cramer
* Welterweight champ Georges St. Pierre
* Lyoto Machida
* Stephan Bonnar
* Karo Parisyan
* Nate Diaz

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Jon Fitch
* Manny Gamburyan
* John Howard
* Christian Wellisch
* Dan Cramer
I will watch this one for free online as always.
I'll take

MAIN CARD

* B.J. Penn
* Thiago Silva
* Stephan Bonnar
* Karo Parisyan
* Nate Diaz vs. Clay Guida-I hope Clay wins, but i say nate probably will pull off a sub as usual.

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Jon Fitch vs. Akihiro Gono-im going to take Gono, idk why though.
* Manny Gamburyan
* Chris Wilson
* Christian Wellisch
* Matt Arroyo
Ill be a good citizen and pay for it like always, but in these fights Ill take:

GSP
Silva
Jones
Kim
Guida

Gono
Tavares
Wilison
Wellisch
Cramer
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I will watch this one for free online as always.

What is the link?
Who do you think will win?

MAIN CARD

* Welterweight champ Georges St. Pierre vs. lightweight champ B.J. Penn (for welterweight title)
* Lyoto Machida vs. Thiago Silva
* Stephan Bonnar vs. Jon Jones
* Karo Parisyan vs. Dong Hyun Kim
* Nate Diaz vs. Clay Guida

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Jon Fitch vs. Akihiro Gono
* Manny Gamburyan vs. Thiago Tavares
* John Howard vs. Chris Wilson
* Jake O'Brien vs. Christian Wellisch
* Matt Arroyo vs. Dan Cramer

watch out for Arroyo. And GSP by domination IMO. Fitch is too good for Gono and Manny will be beat in the 2nd round.
Stardust Wrote:What is the link?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/437511
Guida reminds me of the energizer bunny, does he ever slow down?
3 more fights and then GSP vs Penn!!!!!
Penn will go down.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Penn will go down.

I have to agree, I see GSP winning in the 2nd by knockout. I just cant see this fight being decided by any kind of submission.
Very boring fight thus far between Kim and Parisyan.
Jones dominating Bonnar in the first.
anybody else lose the free feed.. mine jus went out?
yes,me too
wooderson Wrote:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/437511

Thanks for the link
Its been total domination by GSP thus far. Penn looks out of shape and somewhat intimidated.
This one is just about over
Its looking like Penn is the quitter and not GSP, as Penn has stated.
GSP wins by referee stoppage in the 4th round.
wooderson Wrote:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/437511

TYTYTYTYTY
Stardust Wrote:What is the link?
Sorry I did not see your post on time.
GSP completely dominated BJ. He came more focused, more prepared, and in better shape than Penn did.

The best fight of the night was Clay Guida vs. Nate Diaz IMO. Guida is a fireball. He never slows down. He is one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC right now.

Machida knocked Silva the f#$k out lol

Overall, I thought it was a pretty good card.
GSP vs Penn wasn't a fight, it was a domination by GSP. Penn really disappointed me after talking so much trash. Machida finally did something exciting in a fight, hopefully he will continue to keep doing that. The rest of the fights were lack luster IMO. They all went to decision, no one looked to finish anyone, they just tried to pull out a squeaky win. The only decision that someone tried to end was Finch, but as usual he took it to a decision again.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:GSP vs Penn wasn't a fight, it was a domination by GSP. Penn really disappointed me after talking so much trash. Machida finally did something exciting in a fight, hopefully he will continue to keep doing that. The rest of the fights were lack luster IMO. They all went to decision, no one looked to finish anyone, they just tried to pull out a squeaky win. The only decision that someone tried to end was Finch, but as usual he took it to a decision again.

Exactly what I though, pretty boring overall.

GSP was just way to big and strong for BJ, I mean BJ weighed in a 168. And it went exactly how I thought it would, GSP would take him down and lay on him.
Is it 94 or 96 that Jackson fight in.....
cj2561 Wrote:Is it 94 or 96 that Jackson fight in.....

Rampage fights in 96.. Liddell fights in 97
blackcat Wrote:Exactly what I though, pretty boring overall.

GSP was just way to big and strong for BJ, I mean BJ weighed in a 168. And it went exactly how I thought it would, GSP would take him down and lay on him.

I knew that not only was GSP a much better athelete and fighter, but he would have an excellent game plan. BJ's mouth was about 50 pounds of his weight. I am getting a little tired of the BJ fanboys saying that there was such a weight discrepency. BJ came in at 168, GSP 170. They probably both packed between 10-15 lbs on before the fight. GSP prolly was about 7 or 8 lbs heavier. GSP is #1 pound for pound imo. He will tool Thiago Alves. Which, how in the world does Alves cut to 170. Anyone else see him in the cage after the fight. He looked 190-200 lbs.
Pages: 1 2