Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Magoffin County
22.22%
Sheldon Clark
77.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County vs. Sheldon Clark - Sept. 27
Over or under rated long as you get the big W right or wrong?
sheldon clark will dominate they r hyped up bc it is there first game on the new field so maggofin co better be ready for a war

sc 40 mc 7
i think magoffin will come out and give sheldon clark all they want
In my opinion it won't be close
Sheldon Clark in a BIG way. I hope I can make it out to watch my Cards for atleast a quarter on Saturday.
SC Wins big on their new Field!...BTW guys the field looks great!
Honestly, It really disturbs me when people are like Magoffin Co. all the way. When Sheldon Clarks like 3 in the state for 3 a or something right?
EKY_Soccer_Fanatic Wrote:Honestly, It really disturbs me when people are like Magoffin Co. all the way. When Sheldon Clarks like 3 in the state for 3 a or something right?

ppl have thier own opinons about things
Im tellin you, Magoffin County is going to come out and surprise everyone.
EKY_Soccer_Fanatic Wrote:Honestly, It really disturbs me when people are like Magoffin Co. all the way. When Sheldon Clarks like 3 in the state for 3 a or something right?

So, do you just not want people from Magoffin to say they are going to win. Magoffin Co is actually getting some pride about them when it comes to football. I am happy to see people say that Magoffin will win. Good luck to the Hornets tommorrow night.

BTW- oregon state did beat the number one team in the nation.
UPSETS DO HAPPEN
Coach Hager will come out having his team pumped up. Magofin Co will have no chance. Coach Mccoy just cant pull this one off

um this is why they play the game no game is a Guaranteed victory