Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County vs. Sheldon Clark - Sept. 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First Home Game for the cards on the new turf kick off is at 2:00 P.M everyone who is not doing anything that day should come out to see th new field and see the cards play. There will be a tailgating party taking place at 11 that morning so everyone is welcome to come out and join us. Should be an exciting day for all cardinal players and fans.
It is going to be a hot day lol
bring a camera to get some great pics of the new field, and players....they will be a few special surprises.......
Also they will be lots of CornHole Games Going on...bring a fold out chair for the tailgating!
I have a question. Did they get new lights there too? I sure hope they did cause the lighting there is terrible at night.
No offense to Magoffin Co. but do we even need a poll for this one. I mean SC is head and shoulders above Magoffin this year. I say SC by as much as they choose.
BelfryPirates Wrote:I have a question. Did they get new lights there too? I sure hope they did cause the lighting there is terrible at night.

YES we have new lighting its just not this week it will up for the next home game.
SC
I might make a trip to SC to check out he field. Corn hole sounds fun also lol. But back to the topic I see SC picking the score in this one.
I'm glad you guys finally got a new field.
SC by as much as they want but I don't see it going too high because of Coach Hager's respect for Coach Mccoy
Its going to great to have a Saturday game but this one should be all Cardinals. Coach McCoy always has his kids ready to play but with being the first home game on the turf as well as the first home game of the season and SC having much more talent don't expect it too be close but with coach McCoy being a former player and coach at Sheldon Clark the score will not be ran up. Come out and join us Saturday tailgating begins at 11 o'clock.:letsparty
I will take Magoffin in the upset of the week. Magoffin-26 Sheldon Clark-22. The Cardinals are overated this season.
Sheldon Clark runs it.
Good luck cards. Wish I was there to watch this one.

:redboxer:
Leonardo Wrote:I will take Magoffin in the upset of the week. Magoffin-26 Sheldon Clark-22. The Cardinals are overated this season.

everyone always says that.. i just don't get it......
Leonardo Wrote:I will take Magoffin in the upset of the week. Magoffin-26 Sheldon Clark-22. The Cardinals are overated this season.

How are they over rated they have proved to every one that they are for real this season and will keep proving that till they win the state championship!!! The same stuff is said every season and the win at least 8 regular season games and make it to the second or third round of the playoffs so you tell me how they are overated.
Sc by as many as they want, oh yea someone take pics of the new field and post them
sc will come out with the w i believe that they are really good when they come out strong
I see Magoffin putting up a better fight than what most expect.. If Magoffins defense can hold Sheldon Clarks run game to a minimum it will be a good game.
I take SC for the win. These kids are working hard and ready to play. I think it will be a great game. Everyone needs to come out and support these boys. They really deserve it.
I don't care if they are over rated or not...that remains to be seen and we won't find out in this game cause it won't be close......
Sundance Kid Wrote:I see Magoffin putting up a better fight than what most expect.. If Magoffins defense can hold Sheldon Clarks run game to a minimum it will be a good game.
If "Ifs & buts were candy n nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas"!
They can't and won't, and it will be a huge margin for the Cards.
What are some people thinking??? Mag. Co has 6 votes????
The Guru Wrote:What are some people thinking??? Mag. Co has 6 votes????

You have a problem with people voting for their own team? :confused:

Sorry I guess I'll cast my vote for the opposite team next time....
I think that Magoffin could have an outside shot. Anything can happen of any given day.

1.They alwayse play SC hard
2.They throw the ball, which can hurt SC
3. SC may not be totally focused because of everything going on

This all could set things up for a great upset, or maybe I'm just wishful thinking.LOL
sc easy
SC may have things going on but still they will win!
everyone come to the tailgating party!@11 it should be fun!
sheldon clark by alot
Sc. Good luck to both teams.
SC names the score.
Pages: 1 2