Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elisha Justice invited to Billy Donovan's Florida Elite Camp
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Great accomplishment and opportunity for such a great young man. I am by no means a Valley supporter but I have said this since his first regional tournament in the EXPO, HE IS WHAT MAKES THAT TEAM GO. It so not Hatfield, the two Bryant's or Newsome. If it was not for Justice IMO that team would not have made it so far in the past few years. This kid IS WAY OVER LOOKED by everyone in this area it is good that he is getting recognition. Now I know he may not be a threat from outside shooting but he is what a true point guard is. He knows how to break a press, spread the floor, penetrate and kick it out, makes some unbelievable passes and through all of this he never break composure. He never gets mad at him self or his teammates and I HAVE NEVER seen him argue with any player or ref. Not to mention he is tenacious on defense. IMO this year best player in the region!!! Good Luck Elisha!!! Also congrats to all the Valley fans who have supported this kid when no one around here gave him any credit!

Elisha deserves every honor that comes his way. As a Valley fan, thanks for your compliments about Elisha. However, I do consider him an outside threat seeing that he shot over 40% from the 3 point line last year.
The King Wrote:A typical Paintsville fan response... Rolleyes Just try be happy for the kid because I guarantee you would be if you knew him...

I am from Paintsville, and i know Elisha Justice. I am very happy for the young man. Hes a good kid, and deserves every offer he gets
Justice has some of the quickest hands that I have seen on a young man in this area. The good thing about Justice is that he isn't a ball hog. His first priority it to get his teammates involved. After that, he then will look for the shots when his team needs him. He is the type of player that he can dish out 5 or 6 assists in a role or he can put 10 or 12 points in a role. Very talented young man and by far the best player on the Shelby Valley team.
Great great hands, good quicks, needs to shoot more, and I hope for div 1 he grows some more.
big honor