Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 63 - Pikeville 59
I noticed that the Panthers had on new jerseys that were predominatley black. I thought they looked pretty good!
One other thing that I noticed was Blake Branham wearing a different number. He is now wearing #15. Why the change in the number?
Was he really wearing one of "best friends" old jersey number. Was it to pay tribute to a friend? Was it a ploy from the head coach to send a message? Was the player trying to send a message? I thought that those jerseys were illegal to wear, aren't they? Pretty sneaky to pull them out while the AD and the principal are conducting an interview at the time of the game.
master the universe Wrote:Was he really wearing one of "best friends" old jersey number. Was it to pay tribute to a friend? Was it a ploy from the head coach to send a message? Was the player trying to send a message? I thought that those jerseys were illegal to wear, aren't they? Pretty sneaky to pull them out while the AD and the principal are conducting an interview at the time of the game.
It was more like he wore that number because they didnt have his number in the black jerseys. I dont know if they was illegal to wear or not, but what does the principal and AD have to do with it? If they was illegal to wear, why didnt the refs say anything? They have the authority of doing that more than the principal and AD at the school.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
master the universe Wrote:Was he really wearing one of "best friends" old jersey number. Was it to pay tribute to a friend? Was it a ploy from the head coach to send a message? Was the player trying to send a message? I thought that those jerseys were illegal to wear, aren't they? Pretty sneaky to pull them out while the AD and the principal are conducting an interview at the time of the game.
What does it matter?Rolleyes
Were they the ones with "Pikeville" written vertically? If so those are Nice.