Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kimbo vs. Tank Abbot Elite XC
NEXT Wrote:SmileWhat makes you think that? You just do not learn BJJ, it takes 10-15 years to get a black belt from the Gracie's.

Brock is training with Pat Miletich here is some infohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Miletich.
Kimbo has been training a year, Brock 2 years.
Kimbo has fought cans, and even there is some that believe his debut was a fixed fight.

Brock just fought the former HW champion of the UFC

You guys quickly dismiss Brock because of WWE, some of the greatest MMA guys were and are still pro-wrestlers.

I love the way your calling Kimbos fight fixed, yet Lesnar was taking steroids rolling around oiled up in tights faking moves with other guys. Kimbo would destroy Lesnar.
NEXT Wrote:SmileWhat makes you think that? You just do not learn BJJ, it takes 10-15 years to get a black belt from the Gracie's.

Brock is training with Pat Miletich here is some infohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Miletich.
Kimbo has been training a year, Brock 2 years.
Kimbo has fought cans, and even there is some that believe his debut was a fixed fight.

Brock just fought the former HW champion of the UFC

You guys quickly dismiss Brock because of WWE, some of the greatest MMA guys were and are still pro-wrestlers.

Did I say anything about getting a Black Belt from a Gracie Camp? No I did not, all I'm saying is that in order for him to get to the next level Kimbo has to get a good coach and develop somewhat of a ground game and takedown defense before he has any shot at beating Lesnar or anybody of that nature because all they would have to do is use there wrestling and take them down right now. If there were to fight right now, I would definatly pick Lesnar until Kimbo gets somewhat of a ground game and a take down defense.
BCFan Wrote:I love the way your calling Kimbos fight fixed, yet Lesnar was taking steroids rolling around oiled up in tights faking moves with other guys. Kimbo would destroy Lesnar.

Yea I like how he is calling Kimbo's first fight fixed when all of WWE's matches are predetermined and everything else you said there.
All of you hopin Kimbo will fight in the UFC, you can forget it. He won't quit smokin pot and he has even said that himself, he loves marijuana too much. As for him "killin" Lesner, get real. Don't overlook Brock just because he wrastled in the WWE. He was a NATIONAL CHAMPION WRESTLER in college. You all can cry "steriods" all you want, he was a monster in college too and they get drug tested weekly. Have any of you seen the footage of Kimbo gettin beat in Vegas by that white dude who use to be a cop.
Redneck Wrote:All of you hopin Kimbo will fight in the UFC, you can forget it. He won't quit smokin pot and he has even said that himself, he loves marijuana too much. As for him "killin" Lesner, get real. Don't overlook Brock just because he wrastled in the WWE. He was a NATIONAL CHAMPION WRESTLER in college. You all can cry "steriods" all you want, he was a monster in college too and they get drug tested weekly. Have any of you seen the footage of Kimbo gettin beat in Vegas by that white dude who use to be a cop.

You also forgot the fact that the white dude, Sean Gannon, was in the UFC. Forgot that little fact.
Meaty Wrote:You also forgot the fact that the white dude, Sean Gannon, was in the UFC. Forgot that little fact.

So what, you guys act like Kimbo is the baddest man alive and can't be beat by anyone.
Redneck Wrote:So what, you guys act like Kimbo is the baddest man alive and can't be beat by anyone.

He's a lot meaner than your little WWE "wrastlers" as you like to call them.
vundy33 Wrote:He's a lot meaner than your little WWE "wrastlers" as you like to call them.

Smile That's a good one vundy. I guess Bill Goldberg wasn't mean jst because he was in the WWE, forget about his NFL career. Forget about Ron Simmons' football career and how bad he was Rolleyes . Vince McMahon recruits guys like this to compete because he knows they can draw a crowd. McMahon has already told Justin Lorenidis (sp.) that is the NFL doesn't work, there would be a roster spot waitin on him. Ken Shamrock was one of the baddest men alive in his prime with the UFC, he also wrastled in the WWE durin his time off because they get paid $100,000+.
Redneck Wrote:So what, you guys act like Kimbo is the baddest man alive and can't be beat by anyone.

Did I or did I not just pick Lesnar to beat Kimbo right now? I puicked Lesnar to beat him if they fought right now until Kimbo gets more of a ground game.
Meaty Wrote:You also forgot the fact that the white dude, Sean Gannon, was in the UFC. Forgot that little fact.

And Sean Gannon couldn't win in the UFC, he was 0-1 beaten by a guy who is 1-2 in the UFC and looked so bad they wouldn't have him back.

For all you guys giving Brock crap for the WWE here is a list of fighters who wrestle and are top level MMA guys now -

Josh Barnett - ranked #2-4 HW MMA guy currently
Kazuyuki Fujita - defeated fighters Mark Kerr, Ken Shamrock, and Gilbert Yvel
Mark Coleman - 3 time UFC Champion, and 2000 PRIDE OWGP Champ
Kevin Randleman - Universal Vale Tudo Fighting 4 tournament winner Former UFC Heavyweight champion
Don Frye - UFC Champion
Ron Waterman - UFC fighter
Masakatsu Funaki - only fighter with wins over both of the Shamrock brothers and first to win the King of Pancrase title twice.
Renzo Gracie - Joyce Gracie trainer and uncle
Ken Shamrock - UFC Champion, 1994 King of Pancrase (first)
Mirko Cro Cop - K1 Champion and Pride OWGP Champion

Kazushi Sakuraba - considered greatest Japanese MMA fighter of ALL TIME

And last but not least, the guy who is TRAINING Kimbo -
Bas Rutten -
a three time "King of Pancrase", UFC HW champ
MMA career record: 28-4-1
Hasn't lost a fight since 1995

You Tuf'ers need to brush up on your MMA history before you go off dissing pro-wrestlers in MMA. You also should know Brock has NEVER tested positive for roids in college or MMA and they test before and after each fight.

These guys wrestled because that is where the money is, there was not a lot of money in early MMA, still isn't unless your a top guy. The first UFC champ made $50g's, not until 2001-2002 did the pay scale for Ortiz and Liddell reach $100g's. Heck most guys now make $3-$12g's a fight.
Meaty Wrote:Did I or did I not just pick Lesnar to beat Kimbo right now? I puicked Lesnar to beat him if they fought right now until Kimbo gets more of a ground game.

:Thumbs: Why did you even quote me to begin with.