Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kimbo vs. Tank Abbot Elite XC
Kimbo vs. Tank Abbot is this Saturday on Showtime at 10:00!

This is gonna be one of the fights of the year. I can't wait to watch it!!!
Should be a great fight!!!!
I started a thread on this bout 2 weeks ago.........Go Abbot!!!
Kimbo is gonna mess him up!
I dont know man, Abbot has been doing this for 30years and Kimbo is just learning. You could be right Kimbo might get in there and knock the **** out of Tank bc he has aged but Tank has been training hard as very for this fight and he dont wanna lose. It should be a dandy!
I don't get Showtime, does anyone know where I can watch it online?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i'm watching this right now in the first fight Bret Rogers ko'd James Thompson from the uk up with a punch to the face . Now yves edwards just knocked out edson berto with his knee.
coming up Scott Smith usa vs Kyle Noke= au
Scott hands of steel Smith with the nasty punch to the jaw to ko kyle noke 7 seconds into round 2.
Coming up Antonio big foot Silva vs Ricco Rodriguez
3rd and final round now
Antonio big foot Silva wins a split decision
Coming up the main event David "Tank" Abbott vs Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson
Too much kimbo slice in this one tank was was way to slow. Kimbo ko'd abbott easy.
good little fight wish it would of lasted longer
I wish Tank would have won but he was way to slow, Kimbo donimated this fight winning by TKO in just 43 secs.
This whole card was amazing last night. One 1 fight went the distance. All the other ones was 1st round KO's with 1 being a KO in the 2nd. Kimbo dominated Tank last night like I figured he would.

Kimbo is for real I think. If someone would abduct him and take him to a camp for a couple of months and work on his ground game and become at least decent on the ground, then this guy will be scary in the UFC and everywhere. He is already one of the best strikers I've ever seen. This guy is for real, just gotta get a ground game now to go even further!
We will not know until Kimbo actually faces somebody who is in shape and good. I also had not seen Ricco since he was with team punishment; he is so fat now compared to when he was training with Tito.
I want to see Kimbo fight Brock Lesnar now
He would kill Brock Lesnar...
vundy33 Wrote:He would kill Brock Lesnar...

no way
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:no way

Lesnar is a roid junkie nobody.

No.

Lesnar got beat by a guy who was the 2nd best HW BJJ guy world at one time and might be back there. (Big Nog and Gabriel Gonzaga might be the only people better than him)

Lesnar is a WORLD CLASS wrestler who is AMAZINGLY agile and strong.

Lesnar would dominate Kimbo by taking him to the ground and Ground-n-Pounding him to a tapout from strikes or ref stoppage.

Lesnar might have been on roids in the WWE,(NEVER been proven) but he has tested clean for his 2 fights and still has to cut weight to make the HW limit of 265 lbs.

IF Lesnar sticks with it and the UFC watches his next 4 fights(no top BJJ guys) he will be a force in the HW division.

I agree 100%
He's a world class FAKE wrestler....not a real one. I can't wait to see Kimbo lay him out if they ever fight. I never have liked Lesnar...get a weird vibe from him.
vundy33 Wrote:He's a world class FAKE wrestler....not a real one. I can't wait to see Kimbo lay him out if they ever fight. I never have liked Lesnar...get a weird vibe from him.

Nothing fake about this -
  • North Dakota State University's annual Bison tournament
    • 1997-1998 winner
  • Collegiate
    • 1998 Junior College National Champion
    • Big Ten Title (1999-2000)
    • 1999 NCAA Division I runner-up
    • Ranked the #1 Heavyweight in the Big Ten (2000)
    • 2000 NCAA Division I Champion
Not in any way fake. Compare his wrestling background to anyone in MMA and Brock has BETTER credentials than almost all of them, even Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz, two of the better MMA guys in their prime.
NEXT Wrote:Nothing fake about this -
  • North Dakota State University's annual Bison tournament
    • 1997-1998 winner
  • Collegiate
    • 1998 Junior College National Champion
    • Big Ten Title (1999-2000)
    • 1999 NCAA Division I runner-up
    • Ranked the #1 Heavyweight in the Big Ten (2000)
    • 2000 NCAA Division I Champion
Not in any way fake. Compare his wrestling background to anyone in MMA and Brock has BETTER credentials than almost all of them, even Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz, two of the better MMA guys in their prime.

Hah a buddy of mine told me about his history in college today and I was like ****, I'm going to get told. lol I still think Kimbo will take him easily. JMO.
Like I said, Kimbo needs to get a good BJJ coach and get at least a decent ground game to be a force. He is already one of the best strikers/brawlers I've ever seen but im order for him to go to the next level he needs a good BJJ coach and get a decent ground game at least.

As for the Lesnar/Kimbo fight, right now I think Brock would win. Brock would take him down and get him on the ground with his wrestling skills(better than anyone in the world at wrestling probably) and he will try to keep him on the ground. Kimbo needs to develop a good take down defense and at least a decent ground game to hang with Brock right now.

If Kimbo can get somewhat of a ground game and a good take down defense then he will be one of the best in the world and would kill Lesnar. But as of right now I will take Lesnar just because of his ground game. Kimbo would dominate him if he would get those things and probably would dominate anyone in the world(except Fedor).
Meaty Wrote:Like I said, Kimbo needs to get a good BJJ coach and get at least a decent ground game to be a force. He is already one of the best strikers/brawlers I've ever seen but im order for him to go to the next level he needs a good BJJ coach and get a decent ground game at least.

As for the Lesnar/Kimbo fight, right now I think Brock would win. Brock would take him down and get him on the ground with his wrestling skills(better than anyone in the world at wrestling probably) and he will try to keep him on the ground. Kimbo needs to develop a good take down defense and at least a decent ground game to hang with Brock right now.

If Kimbo can get somewhat of a ground game and a good take down defense then he will be one of the best in the world and would kill Lesnar. But as of right now I will take Lesnar just because of his ground game. Kimbo would dominate him if he would get those things and probably would dominate anyone in the world(except Fedor).

SmileWhat makes you think that? You just do not learn BJJ, it takes 10-15 years to get a black belt from the Gracie's.

Brock is training with Pat Miletich here is some infohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Miletich.
Kimbo has been training a year, Brock 2 years.
Kimbo has fought cans, and even there is some that believe his debut was a fixed fight.

Brock just fought the former HW champion of the UFC

You guys quickly dismiss Brock because of WWE, some of the greatest MMA guys were and are still pro-wrestlers.
I would love to see Kimbo vs Fedor!