Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Corbin-Boyle Crazy Rant Thread... I've Not Taken My Meds & I'm Up All Weekend!
(11-18-2023, 01:15 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: The only way Greer leaves Corbin is in the trunk of OSHs 71 Fiat……..and even if he does, “the real power behind the curtain” will never submit to Haddix return.  There are lots of good coaches available, but once again Corbin would want a name to wow the fans, not so much in Corbin but to people around the state…..to most redhound faithful it better to look good than to feel good.   

AND when you a have a vocal loud guy off his meds living in a fantasy world some of those names will never consider jumping into that cess pool.  To win, everybody has to be on board, I mean you don’t see “old school rebel” ever degrading his team or admin.  Let’s not forget old Dave has done a good job as super….look at the test scores, which is what school is about, not a 10 million dollar stadium.
I like the joke about the '71 Fiat(actually, it's a '72 Ford Pinto). No one on here is as passionate a Redhound fan as Old School. But I'm not gonna be silent when I see the good ol' boy ways that's hurting our kids and program. Haddix has said he would only consider coming back if 3 goofs were gone. Two of those goofs are as good as gone. The cowards on the BOE need to quit giving Cox A+ grades and give him a big ol' ass kicking out of a job.
(11-18-2023, 11:36 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 10:51 AM)FallRock Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 10:34 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 08:42 AM)FallRock Wrote: Everyone outside of one little town knows that there is no shot haddix would leave a top 5 program in the state to go to corbin and deal with all that comes with that. Some people are a little delusional

Are you sure about that?

100 percent. He will never go back to Corbin.
You're a fool when you say 100%. He's already been approached by some powerbrokers/ Haddix supporters in Corbin and asked if he would ever consider a return. He said only if a certain three people were gone and out of the way.

lol
(11-18-2023, 01:48 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 01:15 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: The only way Greer leaves Corbin is in the trunk of OSHs 71 Fiat……..and even if he does, “the real power behind the curtain” will never submit to Haddix return.  There are lots of good coaches available, but once again Corbin would want a name to wow the fans, not so much in Corbin but to people around the state…..to most redhound faithful it better to look good than to feel good.   

AND when you a have a vocal loud guy off his meds living in a fantasy world some of those names will never consider jumping into that cess pool.  To win, everybody has to be on board, I mean you don’t see “old school rebel” ever degrading his team or admin.  Let’s not forget old Dave has done a good job as super….look at the test scores, which is what school is about, not a 10 million dollar stadium.
I like the joke about the '71 Fiat(actually, it's a '72 Ford Pinto). No one on here is as passionate a Redhound fan as Old School. But I'm not gonna be silent when I see the good ol' boy ways that's hurting our kids and program. Haddix has said he would only consider coming back if 3 goofs were gone. Two of those goofs are as good as gone. The cowards on the BOE need to quit giving Cox A+ grades and give him a big ol' ass kicking out of a job.

I’m sincerely glad you enjoyed the joke and did understand it was a joke. Also I respect your passion for the football program. But I also sincerely believe you are beating your head against a wall which will never be knocked down. It’s clear there are powers that are in control beyond the names you have floated. But I will continue to follow you battle against the windmills…..
(11-18-2023, 01:58 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 01:48 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I’m sincerely glad you enjoyed the joke and did understand it was a joke.  Also I respect your passion for the football program.  But I also sincerely believe you are beating your head against a wall which will never be knocked down.  It’s clear there are powers that are in control beyond the names you have floated.  But I will continue to follow you battle against the windmills…..

No one knows more than I do about the powers in control here. You are probably right about a changing the Old Guard around here. It might be another forty or fifty years.

Btw, where is Bull, TD Hounds, Hound05 ? Am I being delusional? From your eyes' perspectives , did it not look like Corbin was at least as good, or , more accurately, the better team ? Three hurdles and the QB/punter running into a punt block changed the outcome.
(11-18-2023, 02:07 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I’m sincerely glad you enjoyed the joke and did understand it was a joke.  Also I respect your passion for the football program.  But I also sincerely believe you are beating your head against a wall which will never be knocked down.  It’s clear there are powers that are in control beyond the names you have floated.  But I will continue to follow you battle against the windmills…..

No one knows more than I do about the powers in control here. You are probably right about a changing the Old Guard around here. It might be another forty or fifty years.

Btw, where is Bull, TD Hounds, Hound05 ?  Am I being delusional? From your eyes' perspectives , did it not look like Corbin was at least as good, or , more accurately,  the better team ? Three hurdles and the QB/punter running into a punt block changed the outcome.

Corbin was just as good as Boyle.  But not better, no matter how many times you say it to be so.  Just like last year.  To be better, you sooner or later, have to win a game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hatz's post:
  • CC117
OSH buddy I like you. Always have. I love fans who love their team, no matter which team it is. I don't always agree with you but I like ya. Corbin is every bit as good as Boyle and better at some positions. They showed that last night. Last year's title game was a one score, down to the wire game just like last nights game was. Those two teams are BOTH GREAT TEAMS. Losing when you know you don't have a chance stinks but nothing like losing when you are sooooo close. A couple of big play/mistakes decided the outcome. The twins are great talents, Elam is a great talent, the oline is really good. But you are going on and on about a semantic that is really hard to measure. Maybe they are better, maybe they're not. I'm glad my team won and hate that yours lost. Late round playoffs are tough.
(11-18-2023, 02:33 PM)Hatz Wrote:

Btw, where is Bull, TD Hounds, Hound05 ?  Am I being delusional? From your eyes' perspectives , did it not look like Corbin was at least as good, or , more accurately,  the better team ? Three hurdles and the QB/punter running into a punt block changed the outcome.

Corbin was just as good as Boyle.  But not better, no matter how many times you say it to be so.  Just like last year.  To be better, you sooner or later, have to win a game.
I agree . Boyle won by 6 last year and by 7 at home this year.  I believe Corbin wins 7 or 8 out of 10 with the rosters from the past two years. Two is a small sample size. These two teams play 40 games, the Hounds win at least 28 of them. We just need them to play 40 times to prove my theory.

(11-18-2023, 02:49 PM)BEChargers Wrote: OSH buddy I like you.  Always have.  I love fans who love their team, no matter which team it is.  I don't always agree with you but I like ya.  Corbin is every bit as good as Boyle and better at some positions.  They showed that last night.  Last year's title game was a one score, down to the wire game just like last nights game was.  Those two teams are BOTH GREAT TEAMS.  Losing when you know you don't have a chance stinks but nothing like losing when you are sooooo close.  A couple of big play/mistakes decided the outcome.  The twins are great talents, Elam is a great talent, the oline is really good.  But you are going on and on about a semantic that is really hard to measure.  Maybe they are better, maybe they're not.  I'm glad my team won and hate that yours lost.  Late round playoffs are tough.
Excellent post !!!

I'm going to the clinic. Having some chest pains and dizziness. Talk to you folks a bit later.
(11-18-2023, 02:53 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 01:48 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I like the joke about the '71 Fiat(actually, it's a '72 Ford Pinto). No one on here is as passionate a Redhound fan as Old School. But I'm not gonna be silent when I see the good ol' boy ways that's hurting our kids and program. Haddix has said he would only consider coming back if 3 goofs were gone. Two of those goofs are as good as gone. The cowards on the BOE need to quit giving Cox A+ grades and give him a big ol' ass kicking out of a job.

I agree . Boyle won by 6 last year and by 7 at home this year.  I believe Corbin wins 7 or 8 out of 10 with the rosters from the past two years. Two is a small sample size. These two teams play 40 games, the Hounds win at least 28 of them. We just need them to play 40 times to prove my theory.

(11-18-2023, 02:49 PM)BEChargers Wrote: OSH buddy I like you.  Always have.  I love fans who love their team, no matter which team it is.  I don't always agree with you but I like ya.  Corbin is every bit as good as Boyle and better at some positions.  They showed that last night.  Last year's title game was a one score, down to the wire game just like last nights game was.  Those two teams are BOTH GREAT TEAMS.  Losing when you know you don't have a chance stinks but nothing like losing when you are sooooo close.  A couple of big play/mistakes decided the outcome.  The twins are great talents, Elam is a great talent, the oline is really good.  But you are going on and on about a semantic that is really hard to measure.  Maybe they are better, maybe they're not.  I'm glad my team won and hate that yours lost.  Late round playoffs are tough.
Excellent post !!!

I'm going to the clinic. Having some chest pains and dizziness. Talk to you folks a bit later.

I've got a better way to prove it.  
Let's see where the Corbin Players go in College, how they fare and how many of them go to the next level.  

I'm serious.  The only way for your statements about better teams to be proven is get back in a couple of years and let's see where they land in numbers and measure it a little more with data.  What you say?  Let's see how Tommy Zeismer is doing.  Or Quisenberry.  Or Dawson just off of last years squad.  Bodner may still wind up at a FCS school.
congratulations on the 3 region RUNNER UPS coach greer!!! Ur job is safe though according to OSH……
(11-18-2023, 10:06 PM)Hatz Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 02:53 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 01:58 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: I’m sincerely glad you enjoyed the joke and did understand it was a joke.  Also I respect your passion for the football program.  But I also sincerely believe you are beating your head against a wall which will never be knocked down.  It’s clear there are powers that are in control beyond the names you have floated.  But I will continue to follow you battle against the windmills…..

Excellent post !!!

I've got a better way to prove it.  
Let's see where the Corbin Players go in College, how they fare and how many of them go to the next level.  

I'm serious.  The only way for your statements about better teams to be proven is get back in a couple of years and let's see where they land in numbers and measure it a little more with data.  What you say?  Let's see how Tommy Zeismer is doing.  Or Quisenberry.  Or Dawson just off of last years squad.  Bodner may still wind up at a FCS school.

If Corbin players were that good then they would not have kids from other districts and NIL deals to entice players to come. The community says play for the “C”…..well iI bet you don’t have to tell the kids who have grown up in the system and had their positions taken by out of towners to play for the C…….they have been doing it their whole life, but yeah let’s see about those Corbin kids (and Boyle kids as well)………neither team (and most others still playing) are playing with their own kids, so you can throw out that argument
How many crooks does it take to screw up a football program for over forty years?

You'll see many of them over the next few days.

Another piece to the crooked puzzle.   Weird Paul.

Thumbnail(s)

If Dudley arrived in Corbin 1983 and was still there… how many would he have won?? I guessing 8-12.
(11-19-2023, 12:15 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: How many crooks does it take to screw up a football program for over forty years?

you know these people are voted in right? You gonna start posting all the Corbin citizens that voted for them? LOL

(11-19-2023, 12:51 AM)Happyhour247 Wrote: If Dudley arrived in Corbin 1983 and was still there… how many would he have won?? I guessing 8-12.

Dudley’s 30 minutes up the road and couldn’t win 8-12 what makes you think he would at Corbin?
Friends, here's the Redhound Varsity Club presenting one of those big ass checks to the Redhounds at a recent home game. The RVC was formed in 1982, ladies & gentleman, with the mission of helping Corbin High School's athletic teams with generous donations and even more generous meddling in the affairs of Corbin football. Do you recognize the year, BGR'ers?  1982... the last time Corbin won a varsity football title. This ship of fools founded this organization the year the Redhounds won its last title. That's right, since these fools started meddling in football matters, Corbin has not won a single football title.  41 years since these meddlers made the first donation to Corbin athletics, and not a single trophy since. 

Also, ladies and gents, let me expose these frauds even more. You would think that, with these people being such a vital cog in the Big Red Machine, they would have their act together. It's not the case. They have literally not updated their website in 5 years!!!  Still have the CFIT brackets for 2018. 

That's not all, dear friends. The RVC has had their tax exempt status revoked by the IRS for failing to file their required form 990 or 990 Z for three consecutive years. I'll provide proof of that if anyone wants to see it.

As Mark Stoops would say, the RVC better "pony up" some bigger money to the Redhound program if they want to see another title before 2064(41 years from now).   Three million dollars donated so far and ZERO varsity state titles to show for it. Something's wrong with that picture! Time to look in the mirror and self-reflect, RVC.

If want win title so bad why don’t drop 3A . You’re in toughest class in state. It is independent school. You can control who gets in . Corbin is one top programs in state. Maynot have title in long time but them hard come by.

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Cowboy42's post:
  • CC117

I’m here Old School just don’t have a lot to say, Boyle won hence they’re the better team Imo…Do we have the talent to compete and win a game against them absolutely but we didn’t.  I’m not big on blaming the kids, they’re giving it 110% for us and I’ll always love them for it, even do everything I can to help them when they walk off that field.  You can’t blame Estep for hurdling, it’s usually been a no call and we’ve cheered him for it, that being said the coaching staff knew it was potentially a costly penalty, it should have been addressed longgg before this…We had our chance and didn’t make the big plays when it counted, my biggest takeaway from this was the last play of the game, as conservative as our staff always tries to be there’s 100 different plays you can run that can get results but we always seem to try and reinvent the wheel and run something the kids haven’t ran before, ie the option against Johnson Central two years in a row that where costly fumbles….These games where teams are closely matched are inches and execution, walking to the line and executing the play we did that all game except the end…It’s obvious Boyle practiced running out of the Wildcat a whole lot more than whatever in the heck that was supposed to be on our final play….Congrats Boyle good luck going forward, God Bless everyone wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and a blessed CHRISTmas….
[-] The following 13 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Cactus Jack, CC117, Cowboy42, Granny Bear, Hatz, Hi Risk Warrior, HighViz, Iggyfan, know1, pjdoug, Rebel55, SlantZ
(11-19-2023, 08:45 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: I’m here Old School just don’t have a lot to say, Boyle won hence they’re the better team Imo…Do we have the talent to compete and win a game against them absolutely but we didn’t.  I’m not big on blaming the kids, they’re giving it 110% for us and I’ll always love them for it, even do everything I can to help them when they walk off that field.  You can’t blame Estep for hurdling, it’s usually been a no call and we’ve cheered him for it, that being said the coaching staff knew it was potentially a costly penalty, it should have been addressed longgg before this…We had our chance and didn’t make the big plays when it counted, my biggest takeaway from this was the last play of the game, as conservative as our staff always tries to be there’s 100 different plays you can run that can get results but we always seem to try and reinvent the wheel and run something the kids haven’t ran before, ie the option against Johnson Central two years in a row that where costly fumbles….These games where teams are closely matched are inches and execution, walking to the line and executing the play we did that all game except the end…It’s obvious Boyle practiced running out of the Wildcat a whole lot more than whatever in the heck that was supposed to be on our final play….Congrats Boyle good luck going forward, God Bless everyone wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and a blessed CHRISTmas….
The bolded I agree with.  I thought the other 55 plays Corbin ran where called good.  Run what got you there.  Run what you practiced all season.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • Hatz, TD Hounds
(11-19-2023, 08:45 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:

I’m here Old School just don’t have a lot to say, Boyle won hence they’re the better team Imo…Do we have the talent to compete and win a game against them absolutely but we didn’t.  I’m not big on blaming the kids, they’re giving it 110% for us and I’ll always love them for it, even do everything I can to help them when they walk off that field.  You can’t blame Estep for hurdling, it’s usually been a no call and we’ve cheered him for it, that being said the coaching staff knew it was potentially a costly penalty, it should have been addressed longgg before this…We had our chance and didn’t make the big plays when it counted, my biggest takeaway from this was the last play of the game, as conservative as our staff always tries to be there’s 100 different plays you can run that can get results but we always seem to try and reinvent the wheel and run something the kids haven’t ran before, ie the option against Johnson Central two years in a row that where costly fumbles….These games where teams are closely matched are inches and execution, walking to the line and executing the play we did that all game except the end…It’s obvious Boyle practiced running out of the Wildcat a whole lot more than whatever in the heck that was supposed to be on our final play….Congrats Boyle good luck going forward, God Bless everyone wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and a blessed CHRISTmas….
Happy Holidays TD Hounds.. Out of all posts/comments yours is the best..You should really be on the Corbin Board of Education. If anyone loves our kids I truly believe it’s you. The kids at Corbin need a voice and not a voice that feeds the agenda or narrative to suit others. Getting back to the game of hurdles etc. With 2:00 minutes on clock in 4th quarter and we inside redzone What was we doing having someone throw Elam the ball that never got caught ( too low ) but Elam is a QB not a receiver. People talking like we contained Quisenberry lol. He ran for 220 yards on 17 Carrie’s with 2-TD’s. That’s not containment in my eyes. Team sport no doubt but man alive we allowed one kid to run all over us and us with two 4-star UK commits. Reminded me of Brayden Slone when he was at Wayne County running all over the Haddix Hounds… BOE TD Hounds it’s your calling..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cowboy42's post:
  • TD Hounds
(11-19-2023, 10:21 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 01:48 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I like the joke about the '71 Fiat(actually, it's a '72 Ford Pinto). No one on here is as passionate a Redhound fan as Old School. But I'm not gonna be silent when I see the good ol' boy ways that's hurting our kids and program. Haddix has said he would only consider coming back if 3 goofs were gone. Two of those goofs are as good as gone. The cowards on the BOE need to quit giving Cox A+ grades and give him a big ol' ass kicking out of a job.

Happy Holidays TD Hounds.. Out of all posts/comments yours is the best..You should really be on the Corbin Board of Education. If anyone loves our kids I truly believe it’s you. The kids at Corbin need a voice and not a voice that feeds the agenda or narrative to suit others. Getting back to the game of hurdles etc. With 2:00 minutes on clock in 4th quarter and we inside redzone What was we doing having someone throw Elam the ball that never got caught ( too low ) but Elam is a QB not a receiver. People talking like we contained Quisenberry lol. He ran for 220 yards on 17 Carrie’s with 2-TD’s. That’s not containment in my eyes. Team sport no doubt but man alive we allowed one kid to run all over us and us with two 4-star UK commits. Reminded me of Brayden Slone when he was at Wayne County running all over the Haddix Hounds… BOE TD Hounds it’s your calling..
Well my breakfast is now on the other side of the table appreciate that lol…Thanks but no thanks I got to much on my plate as it is, besides that’s what Paul Taylor was SUPPOSED to have got elected for…I’d never win anyways cause I’d be adamant about the fact, and I wouldn’t lie, I believe every administrator at Corbin needs replaced by someone out of the district, with people who didn’t grow up here, that are highly qualified from districts that are excelling even more so than we are…If you know Corbin like I know Corbin that alone would make me unelectable and most likely a social outcast.

I still don’t know what the last play was supposed to be, but it obviously wasn’t something the kids where comfortable running, I’m all about adding wrinkles throughout the season but that wasn’t a wrinkle it was an atrocity.

As far as Quisenberry, let’s not forget Haddix spent several years on our sidelines.  He gets all the credit for losing to Central in 18 over not kicking field goals but they’re QB ran all over us, we never made any adjustments or changed our defense at all, now whose fault was that?
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
Hindsights always 20/20 but do you guys think if the 3 Somerset kids would have stayed home they'd have had a shot and a state title. Furthermore do you think it's worth leaving the guys you have played with all your life to switch teams, at the end of the day years down the road when relationships are fractured and community doesn't forget is it worth it. I've spoke to several kids who transferred and in the end it changed nothing except lost friendships and community disappointment.

Whitley County the Mother ship county of Corbin did win a state baseball championship (Much bigger deal because of no classes BTW) without any outside transfers or recruits, it was such a special accomplishment.
[-] The following 3 users Like Spoozer12's post:
  • Deuce8, Gitback Coach, HenryHankHill
How about all the videos surfacing of Corbin players stomping Boyle players mid game? Can see it from Quadruple Coverages Facebook. Not a very good way to represent the 14 C’s.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waitaminute's post:
  • CC117
(11-19-2023, 11:01 AM)Spoozer12 Wrote: Hindsights always 20/20 but do you guys think if the 3 Somerset kids would have stayed home they'd have had a shot and a state title.  Furthermore do you think it's worth leaving the guys you have played with all your life to switch teams, at the end of the day years down the road when relationships are fractured and community doesn't forget is it worth it.  I've spoke to several kids who transferred and in the end it changed nothing except lost friendships and community disappointment. 

Whitley County the Mother ship county of Corbin did win a state baseball championship (Much bigger deal because of no classes BTW) without any outside transfers or recruits, it was such a special accomplishment.
Congrats on the State Championship, but did your catcher always go to Whitley Co?
You can argue til the cows come home who the better team was. I have my opinions but Friday, whether better or not, Boyle made the plays. The margin between these two teams over the past two years is razor thin. Congrats to them and I hope they win it all.

I won't harp and dwell but I admit that there are too many irons in the fire down in Corbin. Not saying the people are not good folks, they just tend to do too much meddling. Let the Coaches do what they want. Quit sitting from a distance trying to relive your glory days by controlling a program that already has a coach to run it. It's embarassing and pathetic that so many "old folks" get so worked up and their egos stroked over having power within a high school football program. I'll admit that I think many have worn out their welcome but I don't get paid to make those calls.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corbin's post:
  • know1
(11-19-2023, 11:08 AM)Waitaminute Wrote: How about all the videos surfacing of Corbin players stomping Boyle players mid game? Can see it from Quadruple Coverages Facebook. Not a very good way to represent the 14 C’s.

I actually watched the film. Will a couple of times. I saw it. Its there plain as day. I was very disappointed. But I have come to accept that with some leadership, all you will get is a big disappointment.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • pjdoug, Waitaminute
(11-18-2023, 12:08 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 12:05 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: If Tommy’s Daddy ever did decide to return to Corbin he would be crazier than OSH off his meds. Same stuff every year after Corbin looses ……lmfao
Daddy ain’t coming home,
Again, not words I made up. Justin's words.

(11-18-2023, 12:05 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 12:00 PM)IAM22 Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 11:36 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 10:51 AM)FallRock Wrote: 100 percent. He will never go back to Corbin.
You're a fool when you say 100%. He's already been approached by some powerbrokers/ Haddix supporters in Corbin and asked if he would ever consider a return. He said only if a certain three people were gone and out of the way.
Can you explain what is meant by powerbrokers? Doesn't the KHSAA require the coaches entire salary to be paid by the local Board of Education?

OSH about to be giving away some secrets he ain’t supposed to  Big Grin

powerbrokers= people with influence in Corbin  who are Haddix supporters. Do you want me to straight out tell you who talked to Justin about returning?

They are playing dumb.
(11-19-2023, 12:58 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 12:15 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: How many crooks does it take to screw up a football program for over forty years?

you know these people are voted in right? You gonna start posting all the Corbin citizens that voted for them? LOL

(11-19-2023, 12:51 AM)Happyhour247 Wrote: If Dudley arrived in Corbin 1983 and was still there… how many would he have won?? I guessing 8-12.

Dudley’s 30 minutes up the road and couldn’t win 8-12 what makes you think he would at Corbin?

Dudley would win championships , if he had the rosters that Corbin has had for the last several years.
I LOVE TD Hounds!!! But the fact is he would NEVER get elected to the BOE here. He is too wise and has too much integrity. Voters around here want people that will say the things, especially politically, that they want to hear. Weird, creepy, Paul Taylor ran as a ultra right white knight that was gonna save our children from the influence of guys like Old School , who teach them to think critically. Paul Taylor is a creepy weirdo. Now, if creepy Paul can get Cox, Greer, and Jewell a permanent furlough to Siberia, then I will give him some kudos. But, for now, he remains Weird , creepy Paul.

(11-19-2023, 01:36 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 12:58 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote:

Dudley would win championships , if he had the rosters that Corbin has had for the last several years.
Without a shadow of a doubt. Hilton, yes he's an ass, but he would have won multiple titles at Corbin.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!
[-] The following 3 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, HighViz, TD Hounds