Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Teacher/Football Coach Facing Allegations
Allow me to blow your mind Skully...I'm busy with my two great grandsons these days!!
(09-15-2023, 11:02 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: Allow me to blow your mind Skully...I'm busy with my two great grandsons these days!!

And I’m sure you’re loving every minute of it. Soak it in!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes skully03's post:
  • Granny Bear
What’s upsets me about this situation is the entire coaching staff is being drug through the mud on this and people saying all of them were doing it too or knew of it going on. I’d put my life on that most of them had no idea of this garbage if true. A lot of good men on that staff who would have said something if they’d known.
I understand when everybody says why aren’t these teachers in jail. It’s very very hard to convict a teacher on things like this. If they are in the teachers union the case has to be very cut and dry. The evidence has to be so overwhelming before they will evening bring it to trial. I watched a documentary years ago about teachers in New York that had committed some horrible crimes that never seen prison time. The government built a build to house these teachers for 8 hours a day and they still received their salaries. We live in an age where some of these teachers are way to friendly with students. They have the students phone numbers and talk to them through text and social media apps. We really need to take a stand as parents on a lot of things going on but unfortunately most parents just drop their kids off at the school doors and drive away. There are even some states in this country that is trying to change the legal age of consent to 12!!! Think about that people. There is a sickness out there…it’s always been there but it no longer hides behind closed doors. It’s out in the open because elected officials will fight for them. Idk where we go from here
(09-15-2023, 11:31 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: What’s upsets me about this situation is the entire coaching staff is being drug through the mud on this and people saying all of them were doing it too or knew of it going on. I’d put my life on that most of them had no idea of this garbage if true. A lot of good men on that staff who would have said something if they’d known.

I would bet my life on the fact that the whole coaching staff did not know about this.  Suspecting something and proving it are two entirely different things.  Now that the investigation has begun and the person involved has resigned, perhaps justice will prevail.
[-] The following 2 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • Blacksmith, skully03
(09-15-2023, 01:28 PM)MountainKnowledge Wrote: https://mountain-topmedia.com/second-bhs...f34sgf7llc
I read the first article…. Anyone else find it strange that the only person they don’t have an issue identifying is the football coach?
(09-15-2023, 02:22 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(09-15-2023, 01:28 PM)MountainKnowledge Wrote: https://mountain-topmedia.com/second-bhs...f34sgf7llc
I read the first article…. Anyone else find it strange that the only person they don’t have an issue identifying is the football coach?
They are both coaches, albeit in two different sports.
There are no lower standards for a teacher. My wife’s a teacher. The standards are set by the state and all districts abide by them. Education requirements are the same..
I retired from law enforcement and the sad truth is that regardless of education level or the depth of background check, bad apples get through. I worked for the us dept of justice, we were each assigned a background investigator that literally talked to our neighbors. We had our credit checked and people that even owed back hospital bills failed..
Even after all this we had the occasional bad apple.
You can’t always blame organizations or requirements or whatever..
Sometimes people are just bad and we don’t know it until we see it
[-] The following 2 users Like Blacksmith's post:
  • Granny Bear, RAMDAD50