Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beechwood @ Prestonsburg
Kybob Wrote:I am going out on a limb and saying Pburg by 21!!! Coach Derrosett knows how to get his boys ready for the big games.

What about that spanking they took at the hands of Boyle Co. a few years back at home? They were down only 15-0 at the half, but when they started the late hits when Boyle began to stretch the lead, Coach Smith and Boyle began to onside kick it to run it up on them with a final score like 56-0. I still think Beechwood will win this one big, but I would like to see Prestonsburg come within 28 of the Tigers.
At prestonsburg, its hard to go against them but I think Beechwood is just too much.. The blackcats at home are a tough team, but i see Beechwood overwhelming them and their quick defense containing prestonsburgs power running game.. should be a good game until about the 3rd quarter
This game will come down to numbers. Prestonsburg will probably give Beechwood all they want for 3 1/2 quarters, but Beechwood will just wear them down.
I mean, it's hard to imagine many Class A teams having 40-50 players. At Beechwood they normally have just about every male playing. I've seen them when they had a roster of 80 something. It's unreal how much dedication those football teams have.
Beechwood wins big and that is all that should be said. I guess this will kind of gauge how far along P-burg is.