Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Breathitt
Looks like you have copied me..haha. Who are you? I'll change it if ya want..I didn't have anything else to use..lol
BCF4L Wrote:Yeah I guess that's what has happened the past 2 times Prestonsburg has played Breathitt Co. isn't it? Rolleyes In case you don't remember, Prestonsburg knocked Breathitt out of the playoffs in 04 and 03. That's the last time the 2 teams played. :ChairHit:
Breathitt is supposed to have one of the better teams in the state, but they have forgotten that it takes hard work to when the games when they count. The offense is very good, but the defense is terrible, same old situation out of the Bobcats. The Blackcats always seem to play hard against Breathitt and teams that come out with emotion usually do well against Breathitt because Breathitt plays with
speed and strength, but not their heads, they cannot handle it when a team smacks them in the mouth first like Prestonsburg usually does. Bottom Line IMO is that Breathitt Has no heart and is not smart, and Prestonsburg will win by 2 or more td's. Prove me wrong Bobcats, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Im going to go with the Blackcats in this one by 2+ TD's. It will be hard to score on pburg with there speed on defense.
Breathitt County 41
Prestonsburg 14
Black and Gold Wrote:Breathitt County 41
Prestonsburg 14

you have to be joking
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breatyhitt acually plays better on the road, they focus better, and Breathitt has as much speed as anyone in the region in any class, so speed will not be the determining factor IMO. It should be an entertaining game to play and watch.

well..i guess it sucks that its at breathitt doesnt it
dfblackcat53 Wrote:well..i guess it sucks that its at breathitt doesnt it
Yep

Breathitt 42-14

Prestonsburg
Breathitt's defense hasn't been very good since the '02 season. I thought their coordinator was a defensive guru. Or is it they just haven't had the talent.
mandan Wrote:Breathitt's defense hasn't been very good since the '02 season. I thought their coordinator was a defensive guru. Or is it they just haven't had the talent.
Breathitt has success against teams that do not run the ball from the QB position. Against a good QB that can run the ball they have a lot of trouble. The thing about Breathitt's defense is that is has stayed the same for years and people are using Middlesboro's or teams like that as an example of how to play offense against that defense.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt 42-14
i dont get it...1 min ur r sayin that the blackats will win by 2 or more TD's and the next you say breathitt 42-14...make up your mind
blackcat_36 Wrote:i dont get it...1 min ur r sayin that the blackats will win by 2 or more TD's and the next you say breathitt 42-14...make up your mind
That would make it to easy for people to know what I think, and Breathitt plays better when they are called heartless and mindless. There is a method to my madness!!!!!

bigpun Wrote:Breathitt will definitely out coach P-burg in this one so I'll take Breathitt by 2-3 TD's.
Hey P-burg.....even though they are the same color and have the same mascot, Breathitt is not BL. Don't confuse the two or it could provr to a longer night than you think.

i totally agree with u man.
bigpun Wrote:Breathitt will definitely out coach P-burg in this one so I'll take Breathitt by 2-3 TD's.
Hey P-burg.....even though they are the same color and have the same mascot, Breathitt is not BL. Don't confuse the two or it could provr to a longer night than you think.

Just like the last two meetings? :lmao:
bhs 27
p burg 14
This is going to be a good game IMO.

blackcat Wrote:Just like the last two meetings? :lmao:
Prestonsburg has been the better prepared team the past two meetings, and that is the coaching aspect, so Prestonsburg has IMO, outcoached Breathitt in the past two meetings because Breathitt has had better teams than Prestonsburg, but they did not play as hard as the black kittens IMO.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Prestonsburg has been the better prepared team the past two meetings, and that is the coaching aspect, so Prestonsburg has IMO, outcoached Breathitt in the past two meetings because Breathitt has had better teams than Prestonsburg, but they did not play as hard as the black kittens IMO.

You have to be kidding me, Prestonsburg was better at every position then Breathitt Co., excluding maybe QB and I would still rather have Compton than Hundley. A 34-6 half time score isn't just coaching. That's MO, but those games are over and Prestonsburg has W's for both of those games. Tonight will be a great game either way, Good luck to both teams.
blackcat Wrote:You have to be kidding me, Prestonsburg was better at every position then Breathitt Co., excluding maybe QB and I would still rather have Compton than Hundley. A 34-6 half time score isn't just coaching. That's MO, but those games are over and Prestonsburg has W's for both of those games. Tonight will be a great game either way, Good luck to both teams.
Breathitt was just not prepared for the emotion and intensity rhat Prestonsburg showed, they made it a game and was marching to pull within a couple points in the 3rd or fourth quarter when they fumbled one of what seemed the 100 times that game. If Breathitt Comes out and matches the blackcats intensity, they win by 21+, but if not, it will be a close game. Breathitt has a bad habit of not getting prepared for playoff games lately, even the Russell game, they were really outplayed and Russell was better prepared. If Breathitt can fix their mentality and get some nastiness back as far as attitude, they are as good as anyone in the mountains IMO.

I've been around the players all day and they are ready. So you Breathitt fans better hope the bobcats are ready because the blackcats are focused and ready to cause a mess in Jackson.

Good Luck to both schools.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt was just not prepared for the emotion and intensity rhat Prestonsburg showed, they made it a game and was marching to pull within a couple points in the 3rd or fourth quarter when they fumbled one of what seemed the 100 times that game. If Breathitt Comes out and matches the blackcats intensity, they win by 21+, but if not, it will be a close game. Breathitt has a bad habit of not getting prepared for playoff games lately, even the Russell game, they were really outplayed and Russell was better prepared. If Breathitt can fix their mentality and get some nastiness back as far as attitude, they are as good as anyone in the mountains IMO.

Breathitt doesn't seem to have many of those nasty, intense kids this year, as in years past. They have some good "skill" athletes, and some really nice kids. They just aren't very mean. It will be interesting to see how they react when somebody " takes it to them".