Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs. Breathitt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats your thoughts on next weeks matchup with these teams?
Breathitt
Prestonsburg - 28
Breathitt - 14
Breathitt
Breathitt by 3 tds
Breathitt by 2 touchdowns.
Breathitt by 2 or 3 TD's
Guys I'm here to tell you that the Prestonsburg Defense is amazing. IMO, Breathitt dosn't even know the team speed there about to go up against. The blackcats can pass and run the ball real effectivley. The game may be in Jackson, but the blackcats have had real good luck there the past few times they've went there. I look for the blackcats to comeout and lay down some real nice hits.

Prestonsburg- 28
Breathitt Co.- 14
I know nothing about breathitts team, so I'm not going to act like I do. But I do know the blackcats are going to be tough this year.
Breathitt Co.
blackcat_student Wrote:Guys I'm here to tell you that the Prestonsburg Defense is amazing. IMO, Breathitt dosn't even know the team speed there about to go up against. The blackcats can pass and run the ball real effectivley. The game may be in Jackson, but the blackcats have had real good luck there the past few times they've went there. I look for the blackcats to comeout and lay down some real nice hits.

Prestonsburg- 28
Breathitt Co.- 14

I wouldn't say luck, but better teams.
Pburg 21
Breathitt Co.- 14
Breathitt by 6
Breathitt-28
Pburg-21
im gonna take p-burg by 2 td's.. good luck blackcats...
Breathitt
Breathitt by 7.
imo breathitt doesnt look near as good as everyone has excpected them to be and i am going to have to take the blackcats by 7
I think it's a toss-up really. It's too early in the season to really know what either team has. Both teams opened up with sub-par competition and it's real hard to determine what either team has this year. Just because I'm from Prestonsburg, I'm going to say Prestonsburg wins by 1. But really this game is a toss-up.
Go blackcats, make Floyd Co. proud, you're our only hope!
haha, that makes me laugh!
I'll take the Bobcats by 2 TD's.
breathitt 35
p'burg 20
You cant really tell much about either team after their opener, but I watched the Blackcats and they have all kinds of speed and even though its at Jackson, I will take the Blackcats in a close one.
Breathitt will definitely out coach P-burg in this one so I'll take Breathitt by 2-3 TD's.
Hey P-burg.....even though they are the same color and have the same mascot, Breathitt is not BL. Don't confuse the two or it could provr to a longer night than you think.
Always a good game, no matter the circumstances it seems. I say Breathitt 35-30 with a late score. I hope I am wrong and this is not as close at 5 points, but Prestonsburg usually causes Breathitt fits.
Tubby Hater Wrote:You cant really tell much about either team after their opener, but I watched the Blackcats and they have all kinds of speed and even though its at Jackson, I will take the Blackcats in a close one.
Breatyhitt acually plays better on the road, they focus better, and Breathitt has as much speed as anyone in the region in any class, so speed will not be the determining factor IMO. It should be an entertaining game to play and watch.
knob Wrote:imo breathitt doesnt look near as good as everyone has excpected them to be and i am going to have to take the blackcats by 7
Breahitt has a much better running game as compared to past years, and they worked on that last week. It was obvious that Breathitt did not show everything hand they had during the Madison Southern game. Breathitt's defense is still bad and they will give up some points in this game IMO, but they can outscore just about anyone in the state in their class.
bigpun Wrote:Breathitt will definitely out coach P-burg in this one so I'll take Breathitt by 2-3 TD's.
Hey P-burg.....even though they are the same color and have the same mascot, Breathitt is not BL. Don't confuse the two or it could provr to a longer night than you think.
Yeah I guess that's what has happened the past 2 times Prestonsburg has played Breathitt Co. isn't it? Rolleyes In case you don't remember, Prestonsburg knocked Breathitt out of the playoffs in 04 and 03. That's the last time the 2 teams played. :ChairHit:
BCFan Wrote:I know nothing about breathitts team, so I'm not going to act like I do. But I do know the blackcats are going to be tough this year.

Nice Avatar. LOL
Pages: 1 2