Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Haddix to Boyle County
Cattleman Wrote:They were already back to mediocrity this year.

If memory serves weren't they pretty young this past season?
Cattleman Wrote:Haddix was Boyle’s 3-4 choice.

Who was in front of him?

We all know Brandon Smith was.

Conjecture is that Chris Wolfe was.

Who is #3?
Hatz Wrote:If memory serves weren't they pretty young this past season?

Really, 110 players on a team and they were really young. Did they have that many just going off what a Corbin fans posted. 90 or more probably . Still going to use young?
Cattleman Wrote:Really, 110 players on a team and they were really young. Did they have that many just going off what a Corbin fans posted. 90 or more probably . Still going to use young?

Don't know. Not a Corbin fan with the inside story.

Weren't most of their key starters young?

Means nothing. I recall Larry French not being Boyle's first or second choice either and that turned out really good for French with 2 State Titles. I'm sure Larry's not complaining about it.

I'm not sure if this is a fishing expedition or not, but this is not a true statement.

The only person officially offered the position was Justin Haddix. There were multiple coaches with interview(s) and most if not all of those had never even officially applied for the position.
FoSho Wrote:I'm not sure if this is a fishing expedition or not, but this is not a true statement.

The only person officially offered the position was Justin Haddix. There were multiple coaches with interview(s) and most if not all of those had never even officially applied for the position.

:truestory:
What Asst coaches are staying at Boyle with Haddix?
The last thing I have to say about Corbin where Justin Haddix is concerned... He left them miles better than what he found them. That’s the overall best case scenario when a person leaves one place to go to another. I will not bash or talk bad about the Redhounds. There are many great people and I have forever friends there.
Moving Forward. Justin will inherit one of the top and most prestigious teams in the state. It’s called title town for a reason! Without a doubt he leveled up in all areas when he accepted this job. He is qualified, and will show the community with the effort he will put forth, the hours he will put in, the kids he will love, and push them to their limits with motivation. Excited is really an understatement for my emotions, I can’t wait to spend my weekends in Boyle County to root on the Rebels!
Also I will say... I has been incredibly hard to read all the misinformation this site has contained over the last week or so! Hahahhaha. I have typed and deleted more times than I care to share! Glad that’s over with! #GoRebels #whoyawith?
Wow!! I’ve not been on in a few weeks & this is the first thing I seen!! At the beginning of the coaching search I don’t know if anyone seen this coming!! But what an amazing hire!! J. H. is about as talented & innovative of a young coach as there is in the state!! The sky’s the limit!! Can’t wait to see what he’s able to do, or how bad he underachieves!! Hopefully he’s a success!!
Question, does Haddix call his own plays?
Jack Lambert Wrote:Question, does Haddix call his own plays?

100% Yes
64SUR Wrote:100% Yes

Thanks, I’m glad to hear that.
Hatz Wrote:If memory serves weren't they pretty young this past season?

About 50/50 to the best of my memory. Had some really good seniors. Wine, Shelton and WR were all really good players that should be playing on Saturdays.
Rebel55 Wrote:Means nothing. I recall Larry French not being Boyle's first or second choice either and that turned out really good for French with 2 State Titles. I'm sure Larry's not complaining about it.

Spot on.

That means absolutely nothing.

Kevin Wallace way back in '96 wasn't Bowling Green's first choice. He was passed over in the winter, then when the new hire resigned before his first game in the summer, it finally fell to him after 3-4 others turned it down.

Clark at McCracken County, same thing with him when he got the Hopkinsville job back in 11 or so. He was an assistant at Male and the job fell to him after 3-4 other had been offered and said no.

The list could go on and on in that regard as far as coaches who ended up landing jobs after others turned them down, but to also agree with you..Haddix was the only one that I know was offered.
I’ve stayed away from this for a lot of reasons but as many have said a lot of misinformation on here even from the ones who’ve acted like they had inside information...Anyways Haddix wasn’t Corbins first choice and he wasn’t even the second a special trip had to be made to Perry Co over this because we almost lost him but it’s all in the books know, Boyle got a great one good luck to Coach Haddix and the Rebels...
The most recent termination of a thread was because it had gotten hopelessly off topic. You are most welcome to open another one.
7. No complaining about Bluegrassrivals.com or any of its staff members will be permitted. This includes complaining about how the site is managed and how the rules are enforced. If you have a complaint or suggestion please get in touch with a moderator or administrator and it will be addressed. Do not ignore warnings/suggestions by any staff members. If you ignore warnings or continue to complain or argue on the open forums, could result in a suspension.
FoSho, please take a look at Rule 7. I have copied and pasted it on post #49 of this thread for your convience. Thanks.
Any Boyle fan post who the key players returning for the 2020 season?
Westside Wrote:FoSho, please take a look at Rule 7. I have copied and pasted it on post #49 of this thread for your convience. Thanks.

May also want to post rule 3 about making false claims. .
goBIGblue82 Wrote:May also want to post rule 3 about making false claims. .

What false claim was made?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Apologies the thread was deleted so I have no evidence.
The thread was deleted because it was hopelessly off topic; as this one is starting to be.

Please post on the topic of the thread title.

Thank you.
Granny Bear Wrote:The thread was deleted because it was hopelessly off topic; as this one is starting to be.

Please post on the topic of the thread title.

Thank you.

I’ve only posted about the thread topic. And I’ve only read posts about the thread topic. So if there have been off topic posts y’all have done a great job job at deleting them before they’ve been read.

What does the talent in the youth and middle school programs look like for Boyle?
goBIGblue82 Wrote:May also want to post rule 3 about making false claims. .

I appreciate the suggestion, big chief.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I’ve only posted about the thread topic. And I’ve only read posts about the thread topic. So if there have been off topic posts y’all have done a great job job at deleting them before they’ve been read.

What does the talent in the youth and middle school programs look like for Boyle?

Misinformation and deleted posts are not the topic of this thread. I won't allow you to change that either.

Complaining about the site and the way that it's managed is an offense worthy of being banned. Mods can do that without having to notify the poster, but we usually do issue a warning. Consider yours' issued.
AverageJoe Wrote:Any Boyle fan post who the key players returning for the 2020 season?

Off the top of my head:

Boyle returns Tommy Zeismer (sp?) who has 2 Div 1 offers as a Freshman this year. He's a DE and will probably be folded into their offense this upcoming season.

The Kicker is also a Division 1 Prospect and will be a Junior next season.

Will McDaniel returns at RB from a very nice Junior campaign last year.

Cole Lantner returns for what I think what will be his Junior year in the 2020 season. He's an athlete that played WR and DB last year but could also play QB.

If memory serves Boyle returns 4/5 Offensive Linemen next season. :Thumbs:
Westside Wrote:I appreciate the suggestion, big chief.

Confusednicker: