Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Justin Haddix to Boyle County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Corbin head coach Justin Haddix is taking the Boyle County head coaching position.
So its true...i heard rumors last week. From what I hear he wanted to stay but couldn't make a deal.
Great hire for Boyle Co.
And just like that Corbin takes another step back.
Congrats to my friend Justin Haddix who did an amazing job coaching the Redhounds the past few seasons. Took Corbin to a level they hadn’t been at in a long time. Congrats to Boyle on a great hire.
Congratulations to Coach Haddix and Rebel Nation!
I have just one question. Was being able to count to 100 a qualification all candidates had to have?
Congratulations to Coach Haddix and the Rebels.
Haddix is now the Kevin Durant of High School football. Lol
I was wondering what the Boyle Co Employee that made that statement thought about the hiring a good ole Eastern Ky coach ? Good Luck Justin !
pirateforlife Wrote:I have just one question. Was being able to count to 100 a qualification all candidates had to have?

It’s the deciding factor on his hiring.
KyGurl Wrote:I was wondering what the Boyle Co Employee that made that statement thought about the hiring a good ole Eastern Ky coach ? Good Luck Justin !

His Western KY education got him over the hump.
Good hire
Congratulations to Boyle County for seeing what Corbin’s admin failed too. I said it in 2017, Justin is a legendary coach at the beginning of his career. Makes me sad that his prime years won’t be at Corbin. Best of luck to both Boyle and Justin. I’ll be rooting for both going forward.
Great hire for Boyle County
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Congratulations to Boyle County for seeing what Corbin’s admin failed too. I said it in 2017, Justin is a legendary coach at the beginning of his career. Makes me sad that his prime years won’t be at Corbin. Best of luck to both Boyle and Justin. I’ll be rooting for both going forward.

Too many foxes in the henhouse at Corbin. As long as former coaches are in administration it will never work out.
Good luck
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Congratulations to Boyle County for seeing what Corbin’s admin failed too. I said it in 2017, Justin is a legendary coach at the beginning of his career. Makes me sad that his prime years won’t be at Corbin. Best of luck to both Boyle and Justin. I’ll be rooting for both going forward.

It is sad my friend. It would have been different to lose him to the college level. But to lose him at the high school level, to any team in any class, is just a failure by the folks at Corbin. Like I said before, if this was his choice to move on to Boyle then there's nothing nobody at Corbin could have done. But I don't think that was the case.
I will be curious watching how Haddix’s personality fits in at Boyle. I’m not sure of Smith’s demeanor but Haddix is a players and fans coach. Something totally different than what we were use to here, some liked it, some didn’t...those that didn’t seen it as a lack of discipline.
Footballfan33 Wrote:Haddix is now the Kevin Durant of High School football. Lol

The Mark Martin of NASCAR, no championship
Never thought he would stay here forever but never dreamed he would go to another high school unless it was one of the private schools that come around every year offering big $$$$$$
Great steal by Boyle, I am a huge fan of this young man. He is a players coach! From here on, I am a Boyle fan! I expect there will be many from my town follow Boyle Football! I have paid my last admission fee to Corbin football. Any single person that knows football, knows our administration dropped the ball today.

Cattleman, there will be plenty places for you to sit at Campbell field next season. Your Buddies/Family will be on staff. I wouldn’t waste my time and attend a Boyle game if I were you.
HighViz Wrote:Great steal by Boyle, I am a huge fan of this young man. He is a players coach! From here on, I am a Boyle fan! I expect there will be many from my town follow Boyle Football! I have paid my last admission fee to Corbin football. Any single person that knows football, knows our administration dropped the ball today.

Cattleman, there will be plenty places for you to sit at Campbell field next season. Your Buddies/Family will be on staff. I wouldn’t waste my time and attend a Boyle game if I were you.

Did they drop the ball or did they smack it out of Haddix's hands?
KyGurl Wrote:I was wondering what the Boyle Co Employee that made that statement thought about the hiring a good ole Eastern Ky coach ? Good Luck Justin !

Probably the same thing he thought when he married his wife from Hazard.....he got a winner!
HighViz Wrote:Great steal by Boyle, I am a huge fan of this young man. He is a players coach! From here on, I am a Boyle fan! I expect there will be many from my town follow Boyle Football! I have paid my last admission fee to Corbin football. Any single person that knows football, knows our administration dropped the ball today.

I can understand being upset but are you really going to abandon your own school and players. The players played no part in this. I mean you are obviously free to do what ever you wish but to give up support the decisions of a handful kinda hurts everyone else at the same time. Everybody is welcome to come and root on the Rebels but this is confusing to me.
Haddix was Boyle’s 3-4 choice.
64black&gold Wrote:I can understand being upset but are you really going to abandon your own school and players. The players played no part in this. I mean you are obviously free to do what ever you wish but to give up support the decisions of a handful kinda hurts everyone else at the same time. Everybody is welcome to come and root on the Rebels but this is confusing to me.

I agree. I'm a fan of one team.
Cattleman Wrote:Haddix was Boyle’s 3-4 choice.

Who cares!! Is that supposed to be a shot at Justin? He put Corbin back on the map and it won’t be long until the Redhounds are back to medicrocy. Enjoy!!
Cattleman Wrote:Haddix was Boyle’s 3-4 choice.

To be fair, that may actually be the best thing for Haddix in this.

He seems to be a guy who likes having a chip on his shoulder to motivate him.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Who cares!! Is that supposed to be a shot at Justin? He put Corbin back on the map and it won’t be long until the Redhounds are back to medicrocy. Enjoy!!

They were already back to mediocrity this year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4