Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Wayne County (Updates)
I fell ya!!! I've made many 4-6 hour drives over the years!
I wonder how many JC fans are in the stands wondering when he is gonna wear down? He won’t.
Radio just said they are taking Wayne’s QB to the hospital. Hate to see that for the you g man
Prayers for that young man!!
Wayne's radio announcers are saying one of the player's parents that had a good view of the stop on Wayne's 1yrd line shared a video showing the football clearly over the pylon. I haven't seen the video.
TOUCHDOWN JOHNSON CENTRAL!!!!

:50 left in the 2nd qtr.

JC - 21
Wayne Co.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
The radio from JC said he was in but it’s a bad view the ref has the best, wether right or wrong, it’s the call.

JC TD!!!!!
Timeout Jc. Too many defenders on the field
Halftime....

JC - 21
Wayne Co. - 0
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC "Fumbles".... refs give it to Wayne.

T E R R I B L E call!!!!
One of the worst calls I have ever seen.
Hound05 Wrote:The radio from JC said he was in but it’s a bad view the ref has the best, wether right or wrong, it’s the call

Oh, I agree. Apparently this parent was down by the pylon though and had a good view.

I hate this for Weaver. Great kid from a great family. Hopefully he's ok.
Keep us posted on him Gravy.
Yea weaver being out, it’s gonna change the whole dynamic of this game for Wayne.
Lord don’t let him be a senior hate to see it to anyone, but not his last game in HS
Yes, Wayne would've had to play a perfect game to have a chance so all focus can be on Sloan now with Weaver out. This also hurts Spencer's game running long routes because obviously that's not something Sloan works on in practice. Tough break.

Weaver is a Junior and he also plays basketball. My understanding is that team is undermanned this year as well.
Gravy Wrote:Yes, Wayne would've had to play a perfect game to have a chance so all focus can be on Sloan now with Weaver out. This also hurts Spencer's game running long routes because obviously that's not something Sloan works on in practice. Tough break.

Weaver is a Junior and he also plays basketball. My understanding is that team is undermanned this year as well.

Life lessons and such it was hard for a lot of us to accept this sometimes parents are their kids worst enemies, just sayin...nothing but prayers for the young man...
Gravy Wrote:Yes, Wayne would've had to play a perfect game to have a chance so all focus can be on Sloan now with Weaver out. This also hurts Spencer's game running long routes because obviously that's not something Sloan works on in practice. Tough break.

I would have liked to see what Wayne could have done at 100%. I still don’t think they would have won, but it might have led to Sloan having a special night. Odds are he still might, but as you said, it’s basically 11 vs 1. Or in that one case for JC 13 vs 1. Haha.

He’s gonna have to channel his inner Lynn Bowden to keep this game close
single shot Wrote:Life lessons and such it was hard for a lot of us to accept this sometimes parents are their kids worst enemies, just sayin...nothing but prayers for the young man...

Wait what? I agree that sometimes parents are their kids worst enemies but what does that have anything to do with this game?
How many yards does Sloan have..... asking for a friend :popcorn:
TOUCHDOWN JOHNSON CENTRAL!!!!!

8:27 3rd qtr.

JC - 28
Wayne - 0
Wayne Co. stopped again on 4th down....

JC takes over 1st & 10 at the JC 24 yd. line.
5:12 3rd qtr.
That shot on weaver was dirty. Clearly had released ball. Completely uncalled for. Seen it with my own eyes. Wow. Just wow.
Gravy Wrote:Wait what? I agree that sometimes parents are their kids worst enemies but what does that have anything to do with this game?

Sorry I’m gonna step back and keep my mouth shut wish the young man nothing but the best, tough break for Wayne...
End of the 3rd....

JC - 28
Wayne Co. - 0
TOUCHDOWN JOHNSON CENTRAL!!!!

11:44 4th qtr.

JC - 36
Wayne Co. - 0
That's a #RunningClock…..
4AKentuckyBoy Wrote:That shot on weaver was dirty. Clearly had released ball. Completely uncalled for. Seen it with my own eyes. Wow. Just wow.

JC plays aggressively, always have. I wasn’t there so I can’t say. But I don’t think they intentionally would do something like. Sometimes football plays appears different in the stands. I remember getting roughing the QB call on me once. There was no WAY! That it was. I lunges as he still had the ball and couldn’t stop. Even helped the guy back up. But the ref saw what he saw
single shot Wrote:Sorry I’m gonna step back and keep my mouth shut wish the young man nothing but the best, tough break for Wayne...

I guess I'm at a loss. Does Wayne have some parents acting crazy over there or something? I mean, you made a statement, go ahead and clarify. You aren't going to ruffle my feathers.

Are you referring to my earlier comment about the parent filming near the pylon?
64SUR Wrote:How many yards does Sloan have..... asking for a friend :popcorn:

95 yards on 30 carries in the 4th.
Touchdown Wayne Co.

JC - 36
Wayne - 7

Less than 4 minutes in the game.