Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Wayne County (Updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Let's do this!!!
You could do us all a solid and just live stream from Facebook buddy haha.
Hound05 Wrote:You could do us all a solid and just live stream from Facebook buddy haha.

This being November 22nd & in honor of Mike Tyson KO'ing Trevor Berbick for the WBC heavyweight title in 1986 and The Undertaker making his WWF/E debut at the 1990 Survivor Series..... this event is on Pay-Per-View only!!!!

Contact your local Cable or Satellite provider for availability in your area.
Hate to ask again, but can a WC fan ans a JC fan both post where their station is streaming. I like to hear it from both perspectives sometimes.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:This being November 22nd & in honor of Mike Tyson KO'ing Trevor Berbick for the WBC heavyweight title in 1986 and The Undertaker making his WWF/E debut at the 1990 Survivor Series..... this event is on Pay-Per-View only!!!!

:ChairHit: that was totally uncalled for...
Hound05 Wrote:Hate to ask again, but can a WC fan ans a JC fan both post where their station is streaming. I like to hear it from both perspectives sometimes.

WSIP FM 98.9 is the JC broadcast.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:This being November 22nd & in honor of Mike Tyson KO'ing Trevor Berbick for the WBC heavyweight title in 1986 and The Undertaker making his WWF/E debut at the 1990 Survivor Series..... this event is on Pay-Per-View only!!!!

However good luck....
Good Luck Eagles
It is live streaming on YouTube
Let's go Eagles!!!
Free app WFLW for Wc station
JC will receive.....
TOUCHDOWN JOHNSON CENTRAL!!!!!

10:00 1st qtr.

JC - 7
Wayne - 0
JC recovers an onside kick.....
TOUCHDOWN JOHNSON CENTRAL!!!!

8:13 1st qtr.

JC - 14
Wayne - 0
Wow. Keeping them off the field
Sloan chipping away like I said yesterday
Smart!!!! Sloan can't run of JC's offense stays out there.
What happened to Wayne’s QB
Wayne Co. gets stopped on the JC 1 yd. line
Sounds like the radio thought he was in. But they’ve got a bad view
If Wayne’s QB is out, they lost what little chance they had. Sloan is obviously a beast, but you can just run QB sneak all game.
End of the 1st qtr.

JC - 14
Wayne Co. - 0

JC has the ball 4th & 10 from the JC 1 yd. line.
Sounds like a narrowly avoided safety right there by JC. It’s weird, I want JC to win but dang you can’t help but rooting for Sloan.
Wayne Co. going for the trick/gadget plays....
Fumble on the play.... JC recovers.

1st and 10 JC on the JC 19 yd. line
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Wayne Co. going for the trick/gadget plays....

Yea I don’t understand that this early. They just proved Sloan can march it down field running it, then they come back with great field pos. And try that? Not good coaching
JC "Fumbles".... refs give it to Wayne.

T E R R I B L E call!!!!
Cards are hanging tough with some tough breaks a long way from home.
Pages: 1 2 3