Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A Boyle County @ 3A Lexington Catholic 10/12/18
Hope all you guys are right by predicting a Boyle win big. But I certainly don't see a running clock. Just get a win and get back home without any more injuries.
Boyle is taking the rivalry out of this one. They have left Catholic behind.
E's Army Wrote:Boyle is taking the rivalry out of this one. They have left Catholic behind.

You're right.

Combination of the racial stuff a couple years back, FDU high school opening and Boyle Co raising the bar.
FoSho Wrote:You're right.

Combination of the racial stuff a couple years back, FDU high school opening and Boyle Co raising the bar.
But nobody left LC to transfer to Douglass. Racial stuff? That's funny, there are more minority student athletes enrolled there now than EVER before. I mean do you people inside or just assuming? Cause I can enlighten you with info.
E's Army Wrote:Boyle is taking the rivalry out of this one. They have left Catholic behind.
What is the head to head # between the 2?
FBfan4life Wrote:What is the head to head # between the 2?

I think it's 14-13 Boyle Co. Boyle has won the last two BIG but LC had won 8 out of the previous 9.

The Rebels are about to run off several more in a row.
FoSho Wrote:I think it's 14-13 Boyle Co. Boyle has won the last two BIG but LC had won 8 out of the previous 9.

The Rebels are about to run off several more in a row.
Okay :worthy:
FBfan4life Wrote:Okay :worthy:

Just didn't want you to get your hopes up. 😜
FoSho Wrote:Just didn't want you to get your hopes up. 😜

Never :notworthy

Some felt that way when Lex Cath won every game from 2011 to 2015 or so. Pendulum swings.
FBfan4life Wrote:What is the head to head # between the 2?

Comes and goes in cycles.

If memory serves:

Rebels won in '97 but lost twice in '98.

Then BC hung the only 2 losses Lex Cath had on them in each year of '99 and '00.

They didn't play again until 2004 and the Knights won by a point in the season opener on a late FG.

Went back into the same district in 2006 I believe and have played twice a year practically every year since.
Hatz Wrote:Comes and goes in cycles.

If memory serves:

Rebels won in '97 but lost twice in '98.

Then BC hung the only 2 losses Lex Cath had on them in each year of '99 and '00.

They didn't play again until 2004 and the Knights won by a point in the season opener on a late FG.

Went back into the same district in 2006 I believe and have played twice a year practically every year since.
Thx Hatz, I knew the answer. I just don't see how can anyone say "They have left catholic behind" as you all answered it 14-13 is not leaving anyone behind. I could be well 15-13 after tonight's game, maybe even 15-13 next season, but to say left they behind?, Nah like you said, it goes in spurts. Don't forget BC and LC fans, come SUPER early. parking will be a mess. Mary Queen's parking lot is occupied with their fall festival and Clay's elementary will be packed as well. Some might walk a LONG way if they parked on the city street. Safe travel ya'll.
FBfan4life Wrote:Thx Hatz, I knew the answer. I just don't see how can anyone say "They have left catholic behind" as you all answered it 14-13 is not leaving anyone behind. I could be well 15-13 after tonight's game, maybe even 15-13 next season, but to say left they behind?, Nah like you said, it goes in spurts. Don't forget BC and LC fans, come SUPER early. parking will be a mess. Mary Queen's parking lot is occupied with their fall festival and Clay's elementary will be packed as well. Some might walk a LONG way if they parked on the city street. Safe travel ya'll.

He’ Not a Boyle County fan.
Talked to a friend of mine that son plays at Catholic and he helps Coach. He said KY,and several other schools are coming tonight to watch Allen,Vaughan,Smith,Bartelson and Kelly. I also was told that Stoops and Hood went to Boyle's walk-thru today.
Jack Lambert Wrote:He’ Not a Boyle County fan.

:biglmao:
Heard thru the grapevine that UK and Cincy coaches will be at the game tonight to watch several kids play.
Jack Lambert Wrote:He’ Not a Boyle County fan.

Hatz is the biggest Boyle fan than any member on this site.
Wasn’t talking about Hatz, I was talking about E’s Army he Made the post that Boyle had left Lexington Catholic behind.
How did y’all get that I was talking about Hatz?

Everyone on this forum knows where Hatz allegiance lies.