Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A Boyle County @ 3A Lexington Catholic 10/12/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Boyle County 7-0
Lexington Catholic 5-2
Boyle County wins big, no way can Lexington Catholic can slow down Boyle’s offense
Boyle Co - 52
LexCath - 17
Boyle, and they still probably get to allow some players to heal up on the sideline.
smoke1015 Wrote:Boyle, and they still probably get to allow some players to heal up on the sideline.

Some key pieces return to practice this weekend with sights set on smashing LexCath this Friday night.

😡
I wouldn't be surprised if Boyle wins by 4+ touchdowns. But I also wouldn't be be surprised if Beau Allen and Lex.Cath made a game out of it either. Strange things can happen when you have a player like Allen. To hard for me to predict a score. Good luck to both.
If Boyle gets a few players back I think it will be a running clock, either way I think Boyle wins comfortably.
Boyle 49
Lex Cath 21
Boyle County by 26
Boyle 21+
The Boyle / Danville rival is small potatoes to the Boyle / Lex Cath rival! This is THE game every year for Boyle. These 2 teams flat out hate each other. Doesn't matter if they played each other in ping pong. It's beat Lexington Catholic!!

Personally...I can't stand them. Never had and never will!
Boyle Big.
Some people think Danville is our biggest rival and they would be wrong.

Go Rebels! Beat LexCath!
Boyle by 28!!! Cant wait!!
The band is getting back together
Rebels Roll again, 28+
Injuries or no injuries Boyle County will blow Lex Cath out of the water in this one.
The players that have been out for various reasons were back practicing today. Hopefully they will all be at nearly full strength by Friday night. Looks like great football weather. Boyle just needs to take care of business and wrap up the District this week.
Boyle by 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Dang I’m thinking again :pondering:
Lexington Catholic by 1
The Belfry Bowl....loser goes to Belfry 1st in November and I think it will be LC.

Boyle by 3 TD's.
I think Boyle wins. I am interested too see how the Lex Cath offense fairs.
I'm a realistic, not a homer. BC will pound and beat LC on the line of scrimmage and control the clock. LC will put up point via air, but in the end BC will prevail big 49-17.
Boyle has one of the best dlineman in the State with 73 Kelly who will be in Allen's face all night who requires a double team which opens thing up for linebackers and the Hatter kid off the edge will also bring pressure. Catholic really hasn't played against a great Dline all year who has made Allen make quick decisions. Boyle's offense has to many weapons for Catholic. I'm going 49-14. I have watched Boyle twice and also seen Catholic a couple times. I just don't think it will be close but who knows. I'm going so I hope it's competitive.
Boyle is loaded with speed on D. They will make it hard on Lex Cath to get much done
If BC is at full health I think they wen by about 4 TDs or maybe a little more. If it’s the same roster that played the last game I’d say they win by about 20 or so
Allen threw for 400 yards against DeSales. I think Boyle's D is better than DeSales at full strength but they are still a tough D. I don't see a running clock at all but think they should win by 2-3 scores.

Boyle 35
Lex Cath 17
The reason LC throws for so many yards is because they have to with no running game to speak of...and their defense is suspect.

Boyle doesn't have either problem.

That's not a good combination for the Knights.
35-21 bc.