Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4A#1 Ashland @ 4A Greenup County 10-12
16th_Region_Fan Wrote:@GoHerd22 thank you for making this statement. It is constant reading of how great Raceland is and how bad Greenup is. They often wonder why people don’t like Raceland fans around the area. I have said it once and will say it again, if Raceland played in the district that Greenup plays in every year they would also be in third place. I’m guessing JC would hang about 40 or 50 on them as well. The funny thing about Raceland fans is they are acting as if they haven’t recruited a nice team. They hated Fairview when they were beating them with recruited players but they do the same thing just maybe not to that degree. I mean their best player is from Boyd Co.

If you build it.....they will come. That just came to me from a cornfield.
Football Pride 002 Wrote:You see what happened when Raceland did play the #1 Team in 1A Beechwood they had a total of 38 yards...

They were really good. They have a better recruiting area in the greater Cincinnati area than we do around here.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Do you want us to play JC for you? We ain’t afraid.

Your starting to get out of hand. JC would kill Raceland. Way to big and physical for Raceland and many many other schools in the state. There’s a reason they have been to 3 or 4 straight state titles. You can say you want to play them but when it comes down to it it would be at least a 40 pt game. Running clock for sure.
16th_Region_Fan Wrote:Your starting to get out of hand. JC would kill Raceland. Way to big and physical for Raceland and many many other schools in the state. There’s a reason they have been to 3 or 4 straight state titles. You can say you want to play them but when it comes down to it it would be at least a 40 pt game. Running clock for sure.

I don’t think he predicted a score!! Just said we ain’t scared!!
No we already know what happened when you all played the #1 team Beechwood. It was a beating.
I think you need to get off the couch and become a high school football coach because you have all the answer but still no State Trophy.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I don’t think he predicted a score!! Just said we ain’t scared!!

I would probably say no school is scared to play someone. I didn’t know not being scared equals victory nowadays. My mistake.
16th_Region_Fan Wrote:@GoHerd22 thank you for making this statement. It is constant reading of how great Raceland is and how bad Greenup is. They often wonder why people don’t like Raceland fans around the area. I have said it once and will say it again, if Raceland played in the district that Greenup plays in every year they would also be in third place. I’m guessing JC would hang about 40 or 50 on them as well. The funny thing about Raceland fans is they are acting as if they haven’t recruited a nice team. They hated Fairview when they were beating them with recruited players but they do the same thing just maybe not to that degree. I mean their best player is from Boyd Co.

So which is it? This thread you state Raceland recruits, the other we get transfers like everyone else, yada yada yada. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

I really don't know why I allow myself to get on here and read what you guys say and think. I'd be better off reading the National Enquirer. I'm out.
Play nice. Both need to worry about the Johnson County teams and not each other.
This isn't a Raceland Thread..................

Greenup and Ashland only.....................

Greenup 34

Ashland 21
GoHerd_22 Wrote:When did a Greenup fan state any of the points you felt the need to address in your post? I dont see any Greenup fans on here claiming those things but yet Raceland posters still feel the need to jump on every Greenup thread. Bash Greenup all you want but facts are that Greenup is nowhere near the progam Raceland is right now but they are definitely improving,look at their 10 year history and these last 3 have by far been their best. Greenup had their first winning season in 15+ years just 2 years ago (2016), so they are still working to get to that next level. They just now have full time coaches in the school building and a good weight program. It takes time to get to a championship level. Raceland didnt get there overnight and it seems some of you Ram supporters forget that. I have never seen a program show less class during times of success, need to learn how to handle success and stop acting like its the first time you've been good.

Cry me a river .. go look at Raceland beechwood tread from last year , talk about no class greenup didn’t invent being classless but they did profect it !!!!! Just Bc you got ran out of town and have sour grapes don’t throw your hate at Raceland
I will be pulling for GC in this one ,I would like to see the #1 team in 4A as stated in another thread take one on the chin .
I like beer and Ashland :popcorn:

Ashland 42
Greenup 14
16th_Region_Fan Wrote:Your starting to get out of hand. JC would kill Raceland. Way to big and physical for Raceland and many many other schools in the state. There’s a reason they have been to 3 or 4 straight state titles. You can say you want to play them but when it comes down to it it would be at least a 40 pt game. Running clock for sure.

Nope. Wouldn’t happen. Be a competitive game.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Nope. Wouldn’t happen. Be a competitive game.

For about 1 Qtr!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Nope. Wouldn’t happen. Be a competitive game.

2nd quarter, running clock
ram-97 Wrote:I will be pulling for GC in this one ,I would like to see the #1 team in 4A as stated in another thread take one on the chin .
Won’t happen!!!:dontthink
T-CATS Wrote:Won’t happen!!!:dontthink

I guess we will just have to wait until next week then 👍
64SUR Wrote:I like beer and Ashland :popcorn:

Ashland 42
Greenup 14

ConfusedingleparThat’s what the ADI (Ashland Daily Independent) has as the score. Love Beer and the Tomcats. 42-14 49-14 type score. Finally Fall type weather nice cool evening the pads will be popping!
The only thing worse then GCs run defense is there pass defense. Ashland should move the ball at will on the ground and through the air. Ashland should be at full strength finally too which is a scary proposition for GC tonight.
ram-97 Wrote:I guess we will just have to wait until next week then 👍
Assuming Ashland plays well and wins pretty easy tonight and stays healthy, next week will be a very interesting matchup.
Ashland - way to much
Greenup - not near enough