Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 4A#1 Ashland @ 4A Greenup County 10-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
This game will be much closer than the Johnson Central-Greenup game. I think Ashland will win, but there will be no running clock in this one.
nekysportsfan Wrote:This game will be much closer than the Johnson Central-Greenup game. I think Ashland will win, but there will be no running clock in this one.
I kinda thought that also but it took GC a long time to put away Russell and we all know what Ashland did to them. It’s on the road and being at home will help GC early but Ashland is too strong for GC. Ashland big.
After watching GC not compete at all at JC, Ashland wins big.
Putty tats by several million!
sidelinedoc Wrote:After watching GC not compete at all at JC, Ashland wins big.

Nice to meet you at the JC game last night.
Gc has to get it together for this game so they can really put a good spin on this season the are going to have to step up on the offense and defense line and run the football better to get this W
nekysportsfan Wrote:This game will be much closer than the Johnson Central-Greenup game. I think Ashland will win, but there will be no running clock in this one.

Grenup is a dumpster fire....but No way is Ashland the best team in 4A. They’ll easily defeat Greenup....but .....judgement day is coming😂😂😂
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Grenup is a dumpster fire....but No way is Ashland the best team in 4A. They’ll easily defeat Greenup....but .....judgement day is coming😂😂😂

Yelp, Judgement Day is coming my friend and the Mighty Johnson Central Eagles are no dumpster fire! We'll see just how good the Tomcats really are in that matchup! Can't wait.
Ashland by a lot.
Kittens by 30.
I think Ashland wins this one. Not sure the score depends on what GC team shows up. Ashland though I hear has some of the best speed in the state. Could play in Lexington for the title depends on how the chips fall. This could be interesting for a couple of quarters but Ashland pulls away late to win by a decent margin. GCs D is suspect at best compared to the past few seasons.

On another note I wonder if there will be fireworks before or after the game this year? Can’t remember if something happened last season but know that the two years prior to that there was a lot of pushing and trash talking between players and coaches.
No...Greenup isn’t better then some are giving credyfor on here
No...This game won’t be close
No..Greenup won’t score more then 7 points
No...Greenup won’t hold Assland under 40
No....Greenup won’t have the best QB on the filed Friday night

Sorry to put a end to all the same BS in a Greenup Co thread !
I think Greenup takes another thumping in this one. Ashland has too much team speed on both sides of the ball. Ashland has a multitude of skill players that are blazing fast, Greenup's defense won't be able to keep up. Ashland's defense will have Sammons scrambling all night long. There's a slim chance that Ashland is looking ahead to the Johnson Central game, this might allow Greenup to score.
Greenup defense is just too small to match up with good teams on their schedule.
Tomcats 45-7
Cats win big! Can't wait for real action to begin and the playoffs!
Fred Sanford Wrote:Greenup defense is just too small to match up with good teams on their schedule.

What about their offense played two teams
And They scored 6 points in 8 quarters
Cats roll! 56-7
If Ashland shows up thinking they’ve already won, like they have been known to do, they could be in for a surprise. If Ashland shows up ready to make a statement then there will be no surprises and Ashland wins big.
Coach Love and his staff will not allow them to come out dead. They have to get their machine running on all cylinders getting ready for next week.
Ashland - 49
Greenup - 6
RAMDAD50 Wrote:No...Greenup isn’t better then some are giving credyfor on here
No...This game won’t be close
No..Greenup won’t score more then 7 points
No...Greenup won’t hold Assland under 40
No....Greenup won’t have the best QB on the filed Friday night

Sorry to put a end to all the same BS in a Greenup Co thread !

When did a Greenup fan state any of the points you felt the need to address in your post? I dont see any Greenup fans on here claiming those things but yet Raceland posters still feel the need to jump on every Greenup thread. Bash Greenup all you want but facts are that Greenup is nowhere near the progam Raceland is right now but they are definitely improving,look at their 10 year history and these last 3 have by far been their best. Greenup had their first winning season in 15+ years just 2 years ago (2016), so they are still working to get to that next level. They just now have full time coaches in the school building and a good weight program. It takes time to get to a championship level. Raceland didnt get there overnight and it seems some of you Ram supporters forget that. I have never seen a program show less class during times of success, need to learn how to handle success and stop acting like its the first time you've been good.
Could be a better matchup for Greenup, won’t be as dominating as the Jc game IMO
@GoHerd22 thank you for making this statement. It is constant reading of how great Raceland is and how bad Greenup is. They often wonder why people don’t like Raceland fans around the area. I have said it once and will say it again, if Raceland played in the district that Greenup plays in every year they would also be in third place. I’m guessing JC would hang about 40 or 50 on them as well. The funny thing about Raceland fans is they are acting as if they haven’t recruited a nice team. They hated Fairview when they were beating them with recruited players but they do the same thing just maybe not to that degree. I mean their best player is from Boyd Co.
You see what happened when Raceland did play the #1 Team in 1A Beechwood they had a total of 38 yards...
The difference between Greenup fans and Raceland fans is Greenup fans don’t waste their time trolling every Raceland thread and commenting.
Funny how you guys forget ...you forget that by winning a meaningless passing league game your fans was all up on this site planning on taking over the world.....like Pinky and the Brain or some $hit! We listen to Greenup people tell us for months how you was “ gonna put it all over us” in the real season to!! Bahahahahah!! Still waiting!! Then when we come back at you it’s!!! Ohhh poor pitiful me and blah blah blah big bad Ram fans and cry cry cry!! If you give it....learn to take it!! Stop your crying
16th_Region_Fan Wrote:@GoHerd22 thank you for making this statement. It is constant reading of how great Raceland is and how bad Greenup is. They often wonder why people don’t like Raceland fans around the area. I have said it once and will say it again, if Raceland played in the district that Greenup plays in every year they would also be in third place. I’m guessing JC would hang about 40 or 50 on them as well. The funny thing about Raceland fans is they are acting as if they haven’t recruited a nice team. They hated Fairview when they were beating them with recruited players but they do the same thing just maybe not to that degree. I mean their best player is from Boyd Co.

We would probably win it.
Do you want us to play JC for you? We ain’t afraid.
Pages: 1 2