Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whose favorite to win 14th region?
I don't have a problem with Estill being the 14th Region, but I do not think they should host a regional tournament. I said the same thing about Jenkins when they were in the 14th.

These girls will probably play the championship in an empty gym.
You do realize Leslie beat Knott at Knott?
Perry and Leslie are easily the two best teams in the region. Hazard and Knott are next, than everyone else.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:The tourney needs to be right in the middle every year.

Like the boys region this year, right dead center!
MountainBaller Wrote:You do realize Leslie beat Knott at Knott?

Yes they did ...... Knott had 2 starters out and Allie Ohair played on a bad ankle.
Inside-Out Wrote:In my OPINION,,,,,,,,the regional championship will be played the first game of the district. PCC vs. Leslie. They are the two best teams in the region. Who ever wins that game is out of here.

[Image: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/cb/cbc2229f7...941383.jpg] Outside in ole Fatpat worries about you bruh! Like JPC says you checked in but you aint never checked out! #nuttyasgrammysfruittcake #patsdestiny More mash taters please!!!
I think it's foolish to count out Hazard. We are senior led and have really good talent. The region is wide open this year.
i think when healthy knott is the best team but on any given night hazard, perry, leslie, and even owsley can beat you. in my opinion it all comes down to how the refs call the game. if they let teams play rough then it helps certain teams. if they call everything then it helps different teams. the officials lately have been letting them play but i would say that will change come tournament time
justthefacts Wrote:Like the boys region this year, right dead center!
The boys region is at Perry Central this year. That’s not “right dead center” for the four 56th district teams teams and Wolfe from the 55th.
Breathitt Coliseum would be more dead center for the northern regional schools.
The winner of the Perry Leslie game has to the favorite along with Hazard.
I think it's Hazard's year. I'll say they are the favorite.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/24uluy.gif] Triple Wowza! #rollingshortbusstyle More mash taters please!!!
bobcats#1fan Wrote:The winner of the Perry Leslie game has to the favorite along with Hazard.
I think it's Hazard's year. I'll say they are the favorite.

[Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/ori...d81304.gif] Baby let ole Fatpat break it down for you! Hazard and Harry be done as fast as ole Fatpat warms up his vehicle brutha! Ole Fat dont warm up his vehicle shabab! Leslie and Perry few ingredients short of the whole chicken pot pie boi! Another way of putting it where a brutha can understand is these three be elimitatered as fast as ole Fatpat downs a bucket of Chesters! #wezcoming More mash taters please!!!
Leslie and Perry will be a good game tonight especially if Profitt can play at a high level. Does anyone know the status of her ankle?
She definetaly played at a high level. She had 38 points in the loss to leslie in a really good game