• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County at McCreary Central 09/22
Bell 49
Mc 12
Bell-44
MC-16
64SUR Wrote:Where in the shell is the bell county fans on making predictions :wieghts:

been under the weather here 64 dk where everyone else is somewhere where they are not supposed to be I am sureConfusedinglepar
Bell 44 McCreary 28
Homecoming, Raiders should be ready. Who would have thought Bell would ever be Homecoming Game ?????
Please, some of you come back to reality.
Redwolf Wrote:Please, some of you come back to reality.

McCreary is ready to attack Bell with their 3 main weapons:

1.) Scoreboard operator
2.) Chain Gang/Down Marker
3.) Referees that refuse to professionally perform their jobs.
Bell will win by as much as we want to. Remember South Laurel , Bell is much better. MC may put 12 up. Bell 40's -50's. 48-12 . We are still much better than people give us credit. Onward and upward, give ole' Dud time.
Fly By Night Wrote:McCreary is ready to attack Bell with their 3 main weapons:

1.) Scoreboard operator
2.) Chain Gang/Down Marker
3.) Referees that refuse to professionally perform their jobs.
So upset that a 6A scholl(Dunbar) has like 2000 kids and can't find a team to beat mccreary stop whining. 6A schools should be facing much tougher competition than a program that is steadily moving forward and the kids came right back at the end and kept fighting don't discredit them
Dunbar crying about losing to McCreary County is a classic.
Once again, I am not a Dunbar fan.

I sat with McCreary fans and they all agreed with me.

What part of "unprofessional and irresponsible scorekeeper, chain gang, and ref crew" do you folks in southern KY not understand?
I'm pulling for McCreary. I would love to see or hear what excuse Dudley would come up with or who he would blame - because obviously it wouldn't be his fault. The return of the great one hasn't gone as well as expected.

I've heard he's already telling anyone who will listen that bells just too far gone......
Fly By Night Wrote:Once again, I am not a Dunbar fan.

What part of "unprofessional and irresponsible scorekeeper, chain gang, and ref crew" do you folks in southern KY not understand?

You not a Dunbar Fan, and you not from Southern Ky. What were you doing at this game? I think you upset because a 6A Team lost to 3A McCreary.:truestory:
WhyLie Wrote:Bell will win by as much as we want to. Remember South Laurel , Bell is much better. MC may put 12 up. Bell 40's -50's. 48-12 . We are still much better than people give us credit. Onward and upward, give ole' Dud time.

To each his own. I don't see Bell being any better than South Laurel at this point in the Season. You Beat Letcher Central, Pike Central and Middlesboro. That Don't make you World beaters or Dist. Contenders. JMO hope you have a nice drive over Friday night and a bad drive Home. lolTongueirateSho
Cellking Wrote:You not a Dunbar Fan, and you not from Southern Ky. What were you doing at this game? I think you upset because a 6A Team lost to 3A McCreary.:truestory:

Your assumption is erroneous and misguided.

If you have been following the Dunbar threads, you will clearly see that I am not a fan of Dunbar's football program. I did pick Dunbar to win the football game, 21-20; therefore, I was only off by a Raider 2-point conversion. However, by simply chosing Dunbar to win does not make me a fan of their program.

I have only missed one Dunbar game this season (vs. Tates Creek). However, I am not a fan of Dunbar's football program.

I have no problems with any team from 1A to 5A defeating a 6A team in KY.
The fact remains.

Bell County's coaches and fans need to watch the clock operator, chain gang/down marker, and ref crew for unconscionable inconsistencies.
Fly By Night Wrote:The fact remains.

Bell County's coaches and fans need to watch the clock operator, chain gang/down marker, and ref crew for unconscionable inconsistencies.

your just Confusednicker:dumb and Your Posts are dumber like a little scorned girlie Man get off our Boards little baby
Fly By Night Wrote:Once again, I am not a Dunbar fan.

take hike loser girl :moon:
Fly By Night Wrote:Your assumption is erroneous and misguided.

If you have been following the Dunbar threads, you will clearly see that I am not a fan of Dunbar's football program. I did pick Dunbar to win the football game, 21-20; therefore, I was only off by a Raider 2-point conversion. However, by simply chosing Dunbar to win does not make me a fan of their program.

I have only missed one Dunbar game this season (vs. Tates Creek). However, I am not a fan of Dunbar's football program.

I have no problems with any team from 1A to 5A defeating a 6A team in KY.

so your not a dunbar fan but you go to all there Games ? your a sicko dude are you some kind of stalker . something wrong with you . your boys lost now go away and get off our Boards this here is for Mccreary people not dunbar losers . take your loss and Give credit where it is Due :dontthink:biglmao:
Redwolf Wrote:Please, some of you come back to reality.

:notbad: come out to Sterns and See friday
WhyLie Wrote:Bell will win by as much as we want to. Remember South Laurel , Bell is much better. MC may put 12 up. Bell 40's -50's. 48-12 . We are still much better than people give us credit. Onward and upward, give ole' Dud time.

:flame: guarantee Bell is in for a fight
Unbeaten55 Wrote:So upset that a 6A scholl(Dunbar) has like 2000 kids and can't find a team to beat mccreary stop whining. 6A schools should be facing much tougher competition than a program that is steadily moving forward and the kids came right back at the end and kept fighting don't discredit them

finally a decent post from You:Cheerlead
I post the truth and the McCreary Central fans cannot stand it.

Therefore, they attack the messenger.

Oh sure...I understand that attacking the messenger for those who have nothing to support their argument is an implication on a person's inability to validate the truth. So to that end, I forgive you for your shortcomings with regards to relentlessly attacking the messenger.

Maybe I should say it another way that you might understand?
Bell county
Fly By Night Wrote:I post the truth and the McCreary Central fans cannot stand it.

Therefore, they attack the messenger.

Oh sure...I understand that attacking the messenger for those who have nothing to support their argument is an implication on a person's inability to validate the truth. So to that end, I forgive you for your shortcomings with regards to relentlessly attacking the messenger.

Maybe I should say it another way that you might understand?

Yea 2000 kid 6A school couldn't keep a lead on mccreary and mccreary won plain and simple every game thread has a complaint and watching every Dunbar game would make you a fan or I don't have a clue why your there. Just drop it read any other thread for close games someone always has an issue but plain and simple if Dunbar was better they would have won but they did not!
Unbeaten55 Wrote:I don't have a clue

Something that we agree upon...
Fly By Night Wrote:Maybe I should say it another way that you might understand?

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/420...0-Dv6.jpeg]

Durka Dur!
Fly By Night Wrote:Something that we agree upon...

ordinarily I would agree with you 55 has no clue but on this He is Right . your a sore loser so take a Hike your a big whiner . you drove 2 hours from Lexington to Get spanked take it like an adult .post about the Bell and Mcccreary game or Leave or Thread . I believe in this team now Mcreary by two scores
[quote=Fly By Night]Something that we agree upon...[
Best you can come up with after hearing the truth like a true child.
Fly By Night Wrote:[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/420...0-Dv6.jpeg]

Durka Dur!

that is the best you got :Clap: wow dunbar cant even produce intelligent posters
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next