Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putin the "Winner"
jetpilot Wrote:Exactly GB. Going to start calling US ol' We'll See.

He came, he saw, he copied. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ Yet another zealot's party. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Grasp the tail. Swallow the whale. See a screw and call it a nail. No matter what he does pay his bail.
Wow!! A quatrain!!

I am seriously impressed.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Yet another zealot's party. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Grasp the tail. Swallow the whale. See a screw and call it a nail. No matter what he does pay his bail.

16 years of suffering Sombrero, and you deserve every minute of it. :biggrin:

The whole thing reminds me of a line for young Paul Atreides from the movie "DUNE."
"The sleeper (voter in this case) has awakened.!" But you go ahead and sleep on sweet prince.

The Sombrero, Ode to Obama

I left a breadcrumb trail back to you.
There were photos, what was left of them
after years of handling,
Hiding them in the back of my desk drawer, daily,
worn and folded, and some in pieces.
Out of sight, out of mind?
No.

And your written words --
written with a scratchy pen
because it’s all we had,
and we had all we needed.

No TV because watching you sleep
was much better.
And I dared not wake you, but why?
I supposed that when you were sleeping
That you dreamt of me and you,
Because you had a half smile sometimes.

When you fell asleep you had chosen to stay
in this world of comfort and trust,
devotion and love.
You wake and my fear creeps in.
Sleep, sweet prince, and dream of us again.
No time to think about my flaws,
short-comings, the real me –
or your plan your escape.
Thoughts I still can’t bear.

The bread crumbs carefully placed are still there.
I can follow them now, but only if
I can watch you sleep again,
dreams of me and you,
and your half smile.

Sleep, sweet prince, and dream of us again.

(Sigh) But that was yesterday, and yesterday's gone. :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ah, to sleep
(perchance to dream)

But there's the rub

In the sleep of Trump

What truth may come?

(We'll see)

A big rolling credit to Shakespeare of course (see HAMLET)
Okay guys....the poetry needs to stop!!

:lmao:

Now that's funny

(May your day be...☀️Wink
We'll see!
"Yes, yes, see we will."
-Yoda
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:

Ah, to sleep
(perchance to dream)

But there's the rub

In the sleep of Trump

What truth may come?

(We'll see)

A big rolling credit to Shakespeare of course (see HAMLET)

Well I don't know how to break this to you but Shakespeare wasn't a plagiarizing parasite who couldn't come up with his own writing style and premise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Well I don't know how to break this to you but Shakespeare wasn't a plagiarizing parasite who couldn't come up with his own writing style and premise.

Or, did someone else write the plays? Perhaps someone with a middle name like Obama? Or a dead voter in the 2016 election in Baltimore? Or a secret double agent who orchestrated the 9/11 hoax? What a self-flatterer you are. Actual facts make it even funnier.
Where is the evidence of anything between Trump and Russian colluding?
There isn't any.

Having corroborating evidence isn't important to some.

Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:There isn't any.

Having corroborating evidence isn't important to some.

Smile

Where's your evidence on OBAMAGATE and Comeygate Donald's tweets ?

You never will see any evidence on Donald with your head stuck in his A$$
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Or, did someone else write the plays? Perhaps someone with a middle name like Obama? Or a dead voter in the 2016 election in Baltimore? Or a secret double agent who orchestrated the 9/11 hoax? What a self-flatterer you are. Actual facts make it even funnier.

Which has to you manic depressive because you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you on top of that pointy little head. What a self deluder you are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vector Wrote:Where's your evidence on OBAMAGATE and Comeygate Donald's tweets ?

Well, there was this little matter of the 7 Jim Comey emails, 4 of which contained classified information which means that at least one of the classified emails (the prof said he had been given 4 of the 7) had to have found it's way into the good prof's hands. No a big deal really, just a violation of the espionage act.

Oh, and then there are those pesky and troublesome reports from the 17 federal intelligence agencies which outline illegal unmasking by the Obama Administration and the very questionable surveillance of the Trump campaign.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vector Wrote:Where's your evidence on OBAMAGATE and Comeygate Donald's tweets ?

YOU are the one that keeps bringing up OBAMAGATE, not me!!

And I have more important things to do than stick my head up Trump's backside. That's YOUR specialty.
Granny Bear Wrote:YOU are the one that keeps bringing up OBAMAGATE, not me!!

And I have more important things to do than stick my head up Trump's backside. That's YOUR specialty.

Well you are not alone up there I am just wondering which one is in the deepest or who went in first TRT or Robert
vector Wrote:Well you are not alone up there I am just wondering which one is in the deepest or who went in first TRT or Robert

You're the guy with specialized training on running your head in a hole somewhere. Heard Obama was in still rehab over it months after he left office.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Evidence of hacking into DNC server?
TheRealThing Wrote:You're the guy with specialized training on running your head in a hole somewhere. Heard Obama was in still rehab over it months after he left office.

You must be in there deep I can just barely hear you
vector Wrote:You must be in there deep I can just barely hear you

^^ I see why you don't actually post much. If that's all I had to contribute I wouldn't say a lot either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Which has to you manic depressive because you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you on top of that pointy little head. What a self deluder you are.

"Trump is great. He loves Putin. I now love Russia. His son thought he met with a source close to the Kremlin. So what?"

Blah, blah, blah, PeeWeeGee. You're a weasel.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Trump is great. He loves Putin. I now love Russia. His son thought he met with a source close to the Kremlin. So what?"

Blah, blah, blah, PeeWeeGee. You're a weasel.

Hillary's buds, you're a liar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Hillary's buds, you're a liar.

Ah, we'll see. Confirmation bias, PeeWeeGee, take a gander at it in that psychology manual.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, we'll see. Confirmation bias, PeeWeeGee, take a gander at it in that psychology manual.

If there were any question about Trump it could have been settled on the foundation of truth, and any objective person would have been satisfied. But that isn't what you want now is it? Are you not the guy who just came on here and stated that Russian money bailed Trump out of trouble? Lies mean nothing to you, but you go ahead and tell us all about the glory of God and I (and the rest very likely) will go ahead and ignore every word of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:If there were any question about Trump it could have been settled on the foundation of truth, and any objective person would have been satisfied. But that isn't what you want now is it? Are you not the guy who just came on here and stated that Russian money bailed Trump out of trouble? Lies mean nothing to you, but you go ahead and tell us all about the glory of God and I (and the rest very likely) will go ahead and ignore every word of it.

Religion forum?

His own kids said. His own kids. One thing about it, Donald J., thrice married (perhaps on account of a disease known as Grabbemitis), is no James Garfield.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Religion forum?

His own kids said. His own kids. One thing about it, Donald J., thrice married (perhaps on account of a disease known as Grabbemitis), is no James Garfield.

Well, apart from the few human frailties of which he has been proven guilty, he's a far cry above either of the Clintons and certainly your hero Obama.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Well, apart from the few human frailties of which he has been proven guilty, he's a far cry above either of the Clintons and certainly your hero Obama.

Barack Obama: husband of but one wife, orderly household, obedient children.

Yet, as he allowed a rainbow to shine on the White House, as he interprets equal protection in wider latitude than the Almighty Zealot, PeeWeeGee, he is an, what, infidel?

I have never claimed perfection for Barack Obama. He was not. The over use of Executive Order as a way of getting around a hostile majority party is not cool. If the people vote in the opposition, a wise President moderates positions, seeks consensus. If that fails, he or she has to take it to the streets and seek the voter's blessing.

By the way, when I saw the rainbow, I thought, "The Democrats will suffer for that."
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Barack Obama: husband of but one wife, orderly household, obedient children.

Yet, as he allowed a rainbow to shine on the White House, as he interprets equal protection in wider latitude than the Almighty Zealot, PeeWeeGee, he is an, what, infidel?

I have never claimed perfection for Barack Obama. He was not. The over use of Executive Order as a way of getting around a hostile majority party is not cool. If the people vote in the opposition, a wise President moderates positions, seeks consensus. If that fails, he or she has to take it to the streets and seek the voter's blessing.

By the way, when I saw the rainbow, I thought, "The Democrats will suffer for that."

Pal, if your ideas and conceptions are examples of wisdom, we're all toast.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]