Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Putin the "Winner"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ol' Vlad: "Hey, man, we didn't have anything to do with meddling in the election.

ol' Don: "o.k. my friend. That's my opinion too."

Charlie Sheen, Vladimir Putin: "Winner"

What a slap in the face to the intelligence community in this nation.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:ol' Vlad: "Hey, man, we didn't have anything to do with meddling in the election.

The Urban Sombrero: "Loser"
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The Urban Sombrero: "Loser"

Hey, Hooter, I see you're still grouchy. Preparation H and a silver bullet might soothe the pain.

The tweeting don just loves him some former KGB Putin. "It's all about the money, boys."
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Hey, Hooter, I see you're still grouchy. Preparation H and a silver bullet might soothe the pain.

The tweeting don just loves him some former KGB Putin. "It's all about the money, boys."
I'm in a great mood, Hack. I just hate basement dwelling, American-hating, losers.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I'm in a great mood, Hack. I just hate basement dwelling, American-hating, losers.

Sorry to hear that, Hooter. However, if you label softness with Putin a virtue, I'd watch that tone. Perhaps some more training is in order. Let's see, the organization I work for receives zero government funding. You?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Sorry to hear that, Hooter. However, if you label softness with Putin a virtue, I'd watch that tone. Perhaps some more training is in order. Let's see, the organization I work for receives zero government funding. You?
The organization that I work for supports America's military forces. Support of anything American is conspicuously absent from your posts, Hack. The celebration of American Independence Day must be a tough time of the year for those of your ilk.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The organization that I work for supports America's military forces. Support of anything American is conspicuously absent from your posts, Hack. The celebration of American Independence Day must be a tough time of the year for those of your ilk.

Of course, to feel "happy" you must distort. The five freedoms of the First Amendment? Fantastic. Marauding bands of blood-glutted soldiers killing civilians? A war crime, no matter what flag marched under. Standing for freedom and justice and pluralism, egalitarianism in the world? Fantastic. Coddling up to Vladimir Putin for fear of full financial disclosure? Traiterous.

Why, ol' Hooter, the Fourth of July? Fantastic.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Of course, to feel "happy" you must distort. The five freedoms of the First Amendment? Fantastic. Marauding bands of blood-glutted soldiers killing civilians? A war crime, no matter what flag marched under. Standing for freedom and justice and pluralism, egalitarianism in the world? Fantastic. Coddling up to Vladimir Putin for fear of full financial disclosure? Traiterous.

Why, ol' Hooter, the Fourth of July? Fantastic.
Good day, Hack. I can only stomach your lack of patriotism in small doses. Your chain has been yanked and Donald J. Trump is still President. It is a great day to be an American, and too great a day to be wasted engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed basement dweller.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Good day, Hack. I can only stomach your lack of patriotism in small doses. Your chain has been yanked and Donald J. Trump is still President. It is a great day to be an American, and too great a day to be wasted engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed basement dweller.

Ah, George Costanza, constantly walking away, feeling "x" when truth is "y." Great day for a training. Study that manual.

"Your chain has been yanked"... It is clear to see how all you folks constantly polish trophies you've awarded yourselves. What insecure peacocks, one and all.

Oh, the organization I work for? We receive zero monies from the government. You?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:ol' Vlad: "Hey, man, we didn't have anything to do with meddling in the election.

Putin said show him proof and as we know there is none. I don't care what MSNBC, Charlie Sheen and the Easter Bunny tell you what to think.
jetpilot Wrote:Putin said show him proof and as we know there is none. I don't care what MSNBC, Charlie Sheen and the Easter Bunny tell you what to think.

The intelligence community has proof of Russian meddling. You folks SWIM in the pool of confirmation bias. Donald Trump has deep financial ties to Russia. We all know it. See his kids own statements.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The intelligence community has proof of Russian meddling. You folks SWIM in the pool of confirmation bias. Donald Trump has deep financial ties to Russia. We all know it. See his kids own statements.

Hey dumbass, is that the same intelligence community that you bunch of losers keep blasting for saying all the stuff about those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?...You bunch of crybabbies wifffle-waffle more than IHOP.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Sorry to hear that, Hooter. However, if you label softness with Putin a virtue, I'd watch that tone. Perhaps some more training is in order. Let's see, the organization I work for receives zero government funding. You?

I figure you are 100% government funded to begin with.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The intelligence community has proof of Russian meddling. You folks SWIM in the pool of confirmation bias. Donald Trump has deep financial ties to Russia. We all know it. See his kids own statements.

He's a BUSINESSman. That's a Republican term, a term you lefties have no understanding of and think it means a person you soak. Stick to terms you know, like Community Organizer.
jetpilot Wrote:He's a BUSINESSman. That's a Republican term, a term you lefties have no understanding of and think it means a person you soak. Stick to terms you know, like Community Organizer.

He is a businessman with multiple bankruptcies, which placed him in need of funds outside American banks. Now, terms like "community organizer," may help you in Zealot World, however, what's in play here constitutes real conflict of interest stuff. Pull your head up from grasping the tail and give 'er a think.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:He is a businessman with multiple bankruptcies, which placed him in need of funds outside American banks. Now, terms like "community organizer," may help you in Zealot World, however, what's in play here constitutes real conflict of interest stuff. Pull your head up from grasping the tail and give 'er a think.

Fake news. You are either an idiot or a liar, or both. Hard to tell. Please post links to back up your idiot claim that Russian banks saved Trump from financial ruin.:gtfo:
jetpilot Wrote:Fake news. You are either an idiot or a liar, or both. Hard to tell. Please post links to back up your idiot claim that Russian banks saved Trump from financial ruin.:gtfo:

See his own kid's statement. You are obviously just another zealot hung in the chains of confirmation bias. That he borrowed from Russian-sourced money is clear.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:See his own kid's statement. You are obviously just another zealot hung in the chains of confirmation bias. That he borrowed from Russian-sourced money is clear.

So? BIZ...NESS...MAN. Look it up, it's between a$$hole and community organizer.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I'm in a great mood, Hack. I just hate basement dwelling, American-hating, losers.

Recognize the argument from days past Hoot? Not to mention the only other person I've ever seen call you Hooter on here was Seger, and that was way back in 2011 sometime. Five years before the Sombrero was supposedly on this forum.
Didn't someone else use that term "Hooter"?

jetpilot Wrote:Fake news. You are either an idiot or a liar, or both. Hard to tell. Please post links to back up your idiot claim that Russian banks saved Trump from financial ruin.:gtfo:

How much you want to bet that he'll never post a link?
Granny Bear Wrote:Didn't someone else use that term "Hooter"?

Didn't think to check, looking now.
Granny Bear Wrote:Didn't someone else use that term "Hooter"?

Jackpot!! What a sharp memory you got. :Thumbs:
TheRealThing Wrote:Recognize the argument from days past Hoot? Not to mention the only other person I've ever seen call you Hooter on here was Seger, and that was way back in 2011 sometime. Five years before the Sombrero was supposedly on this forum.
It would be easy to dismiss Hack as a parrot, but why insult parrots? Recent research suggests that people have greatly underestimated the intelligence of birds such as parrots. There is no evidence that anybody has (or could) underestimate Hack's intelligence.
Funny how Trumps own, other republicans are going off about this.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Funny how Trumps own, other republicans are going off about this.

What's even funnier is you evidently don't understand the thread premise. If you're trying to say there are other Republicans out there saying Putin ate Trump's lunch during their G-20 meeting, post the examples.

Trump's son...Kremlin-connected lawyer...changing story.

We'll see.

What are you busy bees buzzing about? Though, if ol' Sombrero can bring ol' huggy birds Hoot and PeeWeeGee back together, well, dang, that's kind of touching.

What is this infatuation, Forum Boys? HG, Hooter, "Sam Drucker," who cares? It's a political forum. You ol' folks boasting about originality? Sheesh.
You have been "waiting and seeing" for a long time. Must be boring when nothing materializes except more investigations into the Dems.
Exactly GB. Going to start calling US ol' We'll See.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:

Trump's son...Kremlin-connected lawyer...changing story.

We'll see.

What are you busy bees buzzing about? Though, if ol' Sombrero can bring ol' huggy birds Hoot and PeeWeeGee back together, well, dang, that's kind of touching.

What is this infatuation, Forum Boys? HG, Hooter, "Sam Drucker," who cares? It's a political forum. You ol' folks boasting about originality? Sheesh.

HI HO COPYCAT!, the plagiarizing mimic rides again.
Pages: 1 2 3