Poll: Paintsville @ Fairview 10-9-15
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
66.67%
Fairview
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Fairview 10-9-15
I went to Paintsville's Practice today. Kash's cousin Scotty is a wide receiver and special teams man for EKU. He saw first hand Saturday what happens when you overlook an opponent. He won't let it happen. Tigers are on a mission.
Big Mellon head your full of it
49-14 Paintsville.....Westwood front not nearly physical enough for Ka$h & company.
No I'm not. Scott Daniel #12 for EKU is Kash's cousin. Melon has one "L".
I was talking more about you going to paintsvilles practice today
Fairview 35-14
My son is a freshman on Paintsville's team and I'm an alumni. I try to make every practice.
Paintsville 28-21
Fairview wins this 40-0 beats the Paintsville golden eagles
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Big Mellon head your full of it

Confusednicker:
BigMelon63 Wrote:No I'm not. Scott Daniel #12 for EKU is Kash's cousin. Melon has one "L".

maybe he is my cousin too. :truestory: on the one "L" .
Damn!! More trolls on here than a D&D game!
pjdoug Wrote:maybe he is my cousin too. :truestory: on the one "L" .

Actually he has a twin brother that plays for Cumberland pj...I know that's a little close to home for you...

Scott, while playing for Scott Co. I think was the 6A Player of the Year for two straight years and a Mr. Football candidate.

Kash's dad played for East Tenn. State and Scott's dad Roger played for WKU, and both played for Paintsville High School..

Rich athletic tradition in the family.
I graduated With Scott and coached youth league football with Roger in Georgetown. Grew up playing ball with both of them. Three starters for Cumberland were on our youth league teams.
Paintsville has had a great history in the distant past, its nice to see that Chirico has been able to bring it back from the brink of extinction.
I like Paintsville in this matchup, OLine has been playing really good and are healthy. I think the Tigers are too much in this one, Go Blue !
Tigers going away, 21 or more

BIGMELONHEAD I got to watch a Johnson County grade school on Thursday and Porter Elementary has a very good looking third grades. You want his name so you can get him on Paintsville's recurring register?
It's spelled recruiting. Two types of Johnson Central Grads. Ones who can spell and then there's you 84. You should have been paying attention in class. When you learn to spell, someone might take you seriously and not think you are some sort of uneducated idiot.
Paintsville - 45

Fairview - 13
tigers win going away
It is Paintsville's year. Bunch of experienced kids who can play.
I think Paintsville's lack of road games catch up with them. Fairview plays pretty well at home. Fairview by 10 in a shootout.
Eagle84 Wrote:Tigers going away, 21 or more

BIGMELONHEAD I got to watch a Johnson County grade school on Thursday and Porter Elementary has a very good looking third grades. You want his name so you can get him on Paintsville's recurring register?

Sounds like a good idea TongueirateSho
#P3 Wrote:I think Paintsville's lack of road games catch up with them. Fairview plays pretty well at home. Fairview by 10 in a shootout.

Actually I think jmo, they will play better on the road with more focus, always tough to win away they take the challenge and win .
TBlues. What is a recurring register?:biglmao:
Bob Seger Wrote:Actually he has a twin brother that plays for Cumberland pj...I know that's a little close to home for you...

Scott, while playing for Scott Co. I think was the 6A Player of the Year for two straight years and a Mr. Football candidate.

Kash's dad played for East Tenn. State and Scott's dad Roger played for WKU, and both played for Paintsville High School..

Rich athletic tradition in the family.

very close to home for me, and I have Daniel kinfolk .
BlueCrew34 Wrote:Hey Yoda , on the Eagle thread stay you

You are confused
Eagle84 Wrote:Tigers going away, 21 or more

I want to know!! Tigers by 20.
Does fairview have a player who has to sit out this weeks game and if so how big of a loss is it
I still think Paintsville will win , but their weak weak schedule will come back to haunt them soon