Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Four predictions as of now?
yeh iowa state but i am always looking for sourthen illinois
im gonna take a stab and say UNC, Ill, Duke, and Syracuse. I think that if MacNammara and Warick are hot, they can win a few games, plus they got the experience. I dont think UK will go past the elite 8, but I hope im wrong. Villanova, Maryland, Memphis, and Texas Tech will be upset teams if all can get in, just my opinion though.
kentucky should be happy if they get to the elite 8..cuz the next 2 years they should be final four material
that is true VW_FSU but i think as of right now UK may get a #1 seed if they can finish off the season well adn surprise ppl and go farther than expected
stillnot final four tho
well have to wait and see.... i think they'll be in the final four
I really don't see Duke getting there especially with them losing one of their better players.
Kentucky and Duke will not make it to the final four so count them out
i wouldnt count ne team out from reaching the final four, this is just to make predictions not to rule others out, i mean cmon everyone expected duke to make it in 02 but they lost to indiana, so never say never..lol
Thats why they call it March Madness and its the greatest time of the year.
nahh the nfl playoffs is the best time of the year, march madness is just more intriguing..lol
lol exactly
the most fun is on selection sunday and hearing all the teams called
Yes i couldnt agree more selection sunday has to be one of the best... i mean 65 teams when like 30 find out if they make it or not and the excitement of ur team making it and the not so good times for the teams missing it but there is always next year for most of them
prolly the most fun and excting time in sports
My Final Four prediction for now will be UNC, Wake Forest, Kansas, and Syracuse. Based on the bracket on Bracketology but the Chicago and Alberquerque bracket look wide open to me.
it wont be kansas, they might be losin keith lankford
yeh VonWafer_FSU i agree totally i dont see kansas being one of those 4 teams this year maybe in the next couple of years... but they are still capable of making a good run just not a great run
If they dont have Keith Langford, I'll move Kansas out and leave a blank there because that part of the bracket is wide open. But if they have Keith Langford, I think they have a shot him and Simien are a dynamic duo.
Well, I have changed my mind as of today...My new final four predictions are
Wake Forest
North Carolina
Ok. State
UK or Duke (only reason for this is becasue i cant really see anyone standing out in their bracket that has a chance at beating them)
im probably wrong, i am never right at this stuff lol
i cant say kentucky dosnt have a shot it would be a sin..................................realisticly i would say illinois unc and wake are playing the best ball right now we will have to wait and see waht happens
heres my final, final four prediction..lol
north carolina
oklahoma state
UCONN
kentucky
KENTUCKY
Illinois
UNC
Oklahoma State
Still not going to make my picks yet.
you sure about that UCONN pick there VW????
UCONN is playing well lately but I dont think there a good enough to team to make it to the Final 4. Maybe Sweet 16 or Elite 8 if they get lucky.
well after there loss to syracuse...ill change mine up a lil bit

north carolina
kentucky
oklahoma state
louisville
I dont see Louisville making it to the Final Four because they have a weak front court. They lack a true good big man, which is usually pretty necessary to make a deep run in the tournament, but who knows they shoot threes well enough they might.
also i think deleware state is a real sleeper, expect them to be in the final four..........watching from the stands....
well i dont see UK being there and i think my list has changed a little
here is mine
WAke
Illinois
North Carolina
Duke
Mine is..Illinois (winner),Wake, UNC(runner-up), Duke