Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville 2015
Sorry, posted twice. I am not sure this is a lady, but he/she sure has caused me a lot of problems. Everyone thinks I am this poster.
Can we talk football? This thread could go on The Jerry Springer show.

I feel like pineville will be good next year. If they have a better line they will be successful. And depth. That helps
Number One Fan Wrote:I'll show you a her. That's the damn problem. I'm not a parent, I'm not a her, I'm not a coach. So you can shut the hell up like the rest of these asses on here. And if you are so sure of which one I am, by God put it out here. A bunch of kids are allowed to get on here and play, being disrespectful, and if you say anything to the little punks, everyone jumps in to save the poor kid. Then you get moderators that say something about a team that has been on here with BS too, and I can tell a smartass remark when I see if. If you get mad, suspend me. I did make a reply about the Woolum kid, he is a great kid, respectful, shows great sportsmanship, and a great football player. So, I am hoping granny bear gets on here and sees where I tell you to kiss my ass and kicks me off of this prejudice site. If I ever find out who you are, I will show you a her. I'm sick of downing Middlesboro and its players and quite frankly the new football coach. I have been respectful when I have something to be respectful for. Truth be known, your a cry ass mother who's kid sits the bench. NOW...kiss my ass and if I found out who you are, I will kick yours. Now, Granny Bear get me off of here as well as my post and anything I liked.

:rockon:
Pantherfan59 Wrote:Can we talk football? This thread could go on The Jerry Springer show.

I feel like pineville will be good next year. If they have a better line they will be successful. And depth. That helps
Yes, we can talk football. Unless you are on here to bash Middlesboro. Not off to a good start Pantherfan. Shouldn't you be talking about your own team??? You seriously get on here referring to this thread as the Jerry Springer show, and want to talk football?? You have given your opinion on Pineville. So, let's talk...
All About That Ball Wrote:Yes, we can talk football. Unless you are on here to bash Middlesboro. Not off to a good start Pantherfan. Shouldn't you be talking about your own team??? You seriously get on here referring to this thread as the Jerry Springer show, and want to talk football?? You have given your opinion on Pineville. So, let's talk...

Go Mountain Lions!
pjdoug Wrote:Go Mountain Lions!
Okay...Let's go Yellow Jackets! I cannot wait to meet them at Bradner Stadium.
Pineville Pride Wrote:Week 0: @ Hazard
Week 1: Jackson
Week 2: @ Middlesboro
Week 3: @ Paris
Week 4: Open
Week 5: Cumberland Gap
Week 6: McCreary Co
Week 7: @ Lynn Camp
Week 8: Williamsburg
Week 9: Harlan
Week 10: @ Jenkins

I like this schedule for Pineville. First game of the season hazard :yikes:
Not being a hater here but will the Lions have enough to field a team this year or the year after? This is a Serious question that is being asked by Pineville supporters not just me.

It seems numbers are low at most schools and some of our smaller schools are getting by with the bare minimum already.
Really? We lost one kid from last years team and several 8th grader coming up. Entire team back and more. Need to worry if more will leave Bell, not being mean or anything.
One more year and the number one fan will be gone
Pineville could finish 7-3 or better.
Trashtalker Wrote:One more year and the number one fan will be gone

#1 About the Ball, she will not be a happy camper this season. They are happy losing the right way, and all the individuals are gone. Except for one
TopCat Wrote:Not being a hater here but will the Lions have enough to field a team this year or the year after? This is a Serious question that is being asked by Pineville supporters not just me.

It seems numbers are low at most schools and some of our smaller schools are getting by with the bare minimum already.

That's a legitimate question looking at the big picture for a lot of Class A schools, but I can't see it being a problem next year. Pineville had a 25-man roster last year with only one senior.
Woolum will be one of the top QB's in the mountains.
I think Woolum will be awesome this year, Pineville has the potential to win games. Boz, you are like a cancer, just seething to make someone mad. Not going to work, because I know exactly what you are capable of...has nothing to do with football and everything to do with running your mouth. Yee Haw, yea that's right, this SHE was right behind you, and all I heard was your big mouth. I'll see you your third game of the season at Bradner Stadium. You will lose, and I guarantee that won't even shut your big mouth up. I watched the "one individual hit you so hard last year, you flipped over his back." Hope you cut your hair before then, I don't want to see Middlesboro result to hair pulling girl crap, but even I would be tempted to grab those lovely locks! What a joke. You are an embarrassment to your school, team, and teammates.
HCS Wrote:That's a legitimate question looking at the big picture for a lot of Class A schools, but I can't see it being a problem next year. Pineville had a 25-man roster last year with only one senior.
I've seen the number of kids drop from Middlesboro sports as well. When I was in school, it seemed as though we were huge. Now, I am not sure from season to season if we will have enough to play at any sport. I think technology, e.g. PlayStation, X-box, cell phones, and Lord help, the use of drugs starting at earlier ages has caused a great deal of this. I'm a crazy sport parent, and those like me, could very well be causing some of it. I am a Middlesboro Yellow Jacket supporter, win or lose, and I didn't become a fan only when I had a dog in the fight. I have always attended Middlesboro games and will long after my little pup is gone. It doesn't matter if I have a child playing or not, my adrenaline flows just as fast for every child that puts on a Yellow Jacket uniform!
[quote=All About That Ball]I think Woolum will be awesome this year, Pineville has the potential to win games. Boz, you are like a cancer, just seething to make someone mad. Not going to work, because I know exactly what you are capable of...has nothing to do with football and everything to do with running your mouth. Yee Haw, yea that's right, this SHE was right behind you, and all I heard was your big mouth. I'll see you your third game of the season at Bradner Stadium. You will lose, and I guarantee that won't even shut your big mouth up. I watched the "one individual hit you so hard last year, you flipped over his back." Hope you cut your hair before then, I don't want to see Middlesboro result to hair pulling girl crap, but even I would be tempted to grab those lovely locks! What a joke. You are an embarrassment to your school, team, and teammates.

All About It.. What a Joke!!! You are an embarrassment to your Town, Adults and Parents. All you do is go back and forth with a Kid on here.. And you yourself are the one that says you know for sure the Boz is a kid. And you still act just like him (Probably worse). Are you sure you are not a kid? You need to grow up lady.
:lame: :lame:
All About That Ball Wrote:Yes, we can talk football. Unless you are on here to bash Middlesboro. Not off to a good start Pantherfan. Shouldn't you be talking about your own team??? You seriously get on here referring to this thread as the Jerry Springer show, and want to talk football?? You have given your opinion on Pineville. So, let's talk...

Yes, I do refer to this as the Jerry Springer show, because if you read this post at all, you would clearly see the drama that had nothing to do with high school football. It was a joke. But as I stated earlier, pineville will be good next year. But they need depth. That is consistently the problem with 1A schools. Idk where middlesboro came in but I hope they beat bell next year since KC can't play bell. Good luck to you.
HardToBeat Wrote:[quote=All About That Ball]I think Woolum will be awesome this year, Pineville has the potential to win games. Boz, you are like a cancer, just seething to make someone mad. Not going to work, because I know exactly what you are capable of...has nothing to do with football and everything to do with running your mouth. Yee Haw, yea that's right, this SHE was right behind you, and all I heard was your big mouth. I'll see you your third game of the season at Bradner Stadium. You will lose, and I guarantee that won't even shut your big mouth up. I watched the "one individual hit you so hard last year, you flipped over his back." Hope you cut your hair before then, I don't want to see Middlesboro result to hair pulling girl crap, but even I would be tempted to grab those lovely locks! What a joke. You are an embarrassment to your school, team, and teammates.

All About It.. What a Joke!!! You are an embarrassment to your Town, Adults and Parents. All you do is go back and forth with a Kid on here.. And you yourself are the one that says you know for sure the Boz is a kid. And you still act just like him (Probably worse). Are you sure you are not a kid? You need to grow up lady.
:lame: :lame:
Don't like it, don't read it! He is a kid with a dangerous mouth. I have not directed one post to this kid, but he sure directs them toward me. I've known this kid for many years, and I am shocked at his post, so yes, I will get down on his level when you think you are going to mouth off about Middlesboro. So what am I?? A kid or a lady???? Pineville has a lot more to worry about than Middlesboro. No one is on here talking smack about Pineville or any other player from Pineville. First you say I am going back and forth with a kid, then you say it's not a kid. Mind your own business and do not reply to anything I post. If it makes you mad or hurts your little feelings, you do not need to be on here. I don't make it a point to get on here and bash anybody, but I hope this kid and his prediction of beating Middlesboro 27-7, smacks him right in the face. I happen to be a person that stands up for kids, not only mine, I can't stand to see kids put down, or any school. This kid has a serious problem. But, what can you expect??? You are out of line to even address me and you need to spend your time more productively, instead of following TWO KIDS OR A LADY and mind your own business. And you can take your little cartoon lame signs, well I'll stop right there. Now, come on, reply back...:hilarious: HardToBeat, I doubt it!!!
Pantherfan59 Wrote:Yes, I do refer to this as the Jerry Springer show, because if you read this post at all, you would clearly see the drama that had nothing to do with high school football. It was a joke. But as I stated earlier, pineville will be good next year. But they need depth. That is consistently the problem with 1A schools. Idk where middlesboro came in but I hope they beat bell next year since KC can't play bell. Good luck to you.
You need to read more. Thank you for wishing us luck, we are going to need it. We have a young team. Pineville will have a good team, but this Boz crap needs to stop. I never bash a school, and I have a great friends who's children play for KC, I cheer for you guys at football, baseball, (unless of course, you are playing Middlesboro, lol), and basketball. So yes, I will tear the BOZ up every time they speak negatively of Middlesboro.
All About That Ball Wrote:[quote=HardToBeat]Don't like it, don't read it! He is a kid with a dangerous mouth. I have not directed one post to this kid, but he sure directs them toward me. I've known this kid for many years, and I am shocked at his post, so yes, I will get down on his level when you think you are going to mouth off about Middlesboro. So what am I?? A kid or a lady???? Pineville has a lot more to worry about than Middlesboro. No one is on here talking smack about Pineville or any other player from Pineville. First you say I am going back and forth with a kid, then you say it's not a kid. Mind your own business and do not reply to anything I post. If it makes you mad or hurts your little feelings, you do not need to be on here. I don't make it a point to get on here and bash anybody, but I hope this kid and his prediction of beating Middlesboro 27-7, smacks him right in the face. I happen to be a person that stands up for kids, not only mine, I can't stand to see kids put down, or any school. This kid has a serious problem. But, what can you expect??? You are out of line to even address me and you need to spend your time more productively, instead of following TWO KIDS OR A LADY and mind your own business. And you can take your little cartoon lame signs, well I'll stop right there. Now, come on, reply back...:hilarious: HardToBeat, I doubt it!!!

And you keep proving my point. lol..:biglmao: At least you admitted you are on the same level.. Good job you are moving in the right direction.
HardToBeat Wrote:[quote=All About That Ball]

And you keep proving my point. lol..:biglmao: At least you admitted you are on the same level.. Good job you are moving in the right direction.
Thank you for the motivating words. Doesn't it feel good to know your right???:please:
Pineville will be very good. Bart does a Great Job.
Goal, will be 10-0, realistic record 8-2, Hazard will be good and Harlan will be much better.
The next two years could be special for the Mountian Lions.
TheBoz Wrote:Goal, will be 10-0, realistic record 8-2, Hazard will be good and Harlan will be much better.

You have Williamsburg third in your district?
Be honest, can you name 1 person coming back on that team. Graduation hit them hard. They will struggle.
Austin Huskey
Dakota Dunn
Dalton Shackleford
Hunter Browning
Darrell White

I agree with you a lot of the time, but I think you're way off on Williamsburg. Their second string would have won 5 or 6 games last year. They played the second half of just about every game.
That is why we play them. What about Harlan, what is your take?
HCS Wrote:Austin Huskey
Dakota Dunn
Dalton Shackleford
Hunter Browning
Darrell White

I agree with you a lot of the time, but I think you're way off on Williamsburg. Their second string would have won 5 or 6 games last year. They played the second half of just about every game.

Very true HCS

Stone Hughett 2nd leading tackler on lastyear team with 80 tackles. same as Austin Huskey.

Eli Silcox 3rd leading rusher from lastyear was only a freshman.

Alex Patterson Qb...Back-up for 3 years maybe the fastest player on the team running qb

Alec poore...Passing qb

Hagan Hawn...Yes another wr

i think williamsburg will still win district and a shot a region....:popcorn: