Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville 2015
We return basically our whole team. Lose 1 senior. Excited about the work that is going on and look forward to the season.

Thoughts?
Woolum is s heck of a quarterback who has already started 2 years
Is this team junior and sophomore oreinted??
Mostly Juniors with two years under the belts.
Woolum will do some great things this year, he knows this offense like the back of his hand
Post Pineville schedule..
I almost want to pick pineville as my sleeper team for some reason. :HitWall: any new player mountain lions. :popcorn:
I was really impressed with the Fuson boy that was a big strong running back 2 years ago.. He was a sophomore ! Is he still playing?
Get ready W.A. Get comfortable on your back. If you beat Middlesboro 27-7, you will not score any of the 27 points you are predicting. I can promise you that. Like I said, I am almost sure of the kid you keep referring to as my son. If I am right, you better worry. He is very strong with exceptional speed. I can guarantee he will tear you down every time you move. Think about it all summer. What do you weigh, like 85lbs??? 50 of it is your mouth. You will know who I am when we play you. I will be the one screaming for every defensive player to tear you down. You will be made an example of. I promise.
[quote=Number One Fan]Get ready W.A. Get comfortable on your back. If you beat Middlesboro 27-7, you will not score any of the 27 points you are predicting. I can promise you that. Like I said, I am almost sure of the kid you keep referring to as my son. If I am right, you better worry. He is very strong with exceptional speed. I can guarantee he will tear you down every time you move. Think about it all summer. What do you weigh, like 85lbs??? 50 of it is your mouth. You will know who I am when we play you. I will be the one screaming for every defensive player to tear you down. You will be made an example of. I promise.

Can Someone get this guy some Medication.. :insane:
Give the computer back to your Mom.
HardToBeat Wrote:[quote=Number One Fan]Get ready W.A. Get comfortable on your back. If you beat Middlesboro 27-7, you will not score any of the 27 points you are predicting. I can promise you that. Like I said, I am almost sure of the kid you keep referring to as my son. If I am right, you better worry. He is very strong with exceptional speed. I can guarantee he will tear you down every time you move. Think about it all summer. What do you weigh, like 85lbs??? 50 of it is your mouth. You will know who I am when we play you. I will be the one screaming for every defensive player to tear you down. You will be made an example of. I promise.

Can Someone get this guy some Medication.. :insane:
You better! Just like that little 85lb weakling that wants to run his mouth. I am not going to take the mouth of an 85lb weakling that only plays because you have nothing else. Take a look at his post on basketball and baseball. Which, I might add, I would be embarrassed to say anything about any sports program after a 27-1 beat down by Middlesboro. Pineville is falling a part. Your school system is in shambles and you sure have no right to talk about Middlesboro in that aspect. You guys have been a mess for years. The only player you have worth anything is the Woolum kid. Great kid, and doesn't run his mouth. He plays the game. Win or lose, he is always respectful and carries himself with dignity. This other punk needs to be drug tested, and sent home. He would never make it playing for Middlesboro. We'll see you in Middlesboro in the fall. Medication? Okay.
TheBoz Wrote:Give the computer back to your Mom.
I told you to keep talking and I would figure it out. You are talking about L.C. The only kid I know on the team who's mother is a hell raiser. I thought you guys were friends??? Look at the time stamp genius, this kid would have been in school when I made the post. He tore you down last year, and he will tear you down again. Felt sorry for the kid, not near enough playing time because of seniors. I will make it a point to let his mother know how good of a friend you really are. I can see why you are so jealous. Dang, I would never let anyone know how scared I was. You are 85lbs and he is probably about 175-180. Good luck mouth. All 50lbs of it.:biglmao:
I don't know who the heck you think THE BOZ is but i can promise you it is not W.A. It's terrible for a parent to come on here and talk so much crap about at kid! W.A. Doesn't even have any idea what this site is or how to get on this site! So get your facts straight before you say anything about a kid or his family
:flame:
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Post Pineville schedule..
Week 0: @ Hazard
Week 1: Jackson
Week 2: @ Middlesboro
Week 3: @ Paris
Week 4: Open
Week 5: Cumberland Gap
Week 6: McCreary Co
Week 7: @ Lynn Camp
Week 8: Williamsburg
Week 9: Harlan
Week 10: @ Jenkins
Pineville Pride Wrote:I don't know who the heck you think THE BOZ is but i can promise you it is not W.A. It's terrible for a parent to come on here and talk so much crap about at kid! W.A. Doesn't even have any idea what this site is or how to get on this site! So get your facts straight before you say anything about a kid or his family
Get off the parent crap. And yes, it is W.A. Told it himself. I am not arguing any more about this stuff. Worry about other teams besides Middlesboro. It doesn't take a parent to get upset over some out of control child that constantly runs his mouth ON EVERYTHING. This is not just about sports with this kid, it is about every day life with him. Like I said, Woolum is the only player on Pineville's team that is respectful, win or lose. Take a lesson. See you at Middlesboro in the fall. See if that 27-7 predictions holds up. Now I am done with W.A. and Pineville. By the way, have you read any of this kids post???? Take a look, he is bashing Middlesboro players and talking about families as well. Old enough to know better.:please:
Pineville will be a very good football team. Bart Elem don't get the credit he deserves. He does a Great Job. Good Luck to Mountain Lions.
I think Bart Elam is a fine man as well as a good coach. I give credit where credit is due. Middlesboro is not going to be some push over team like everyone thinks. The problems with football are gone. Now lets get ready for some football and see what happens.
Show just how little you know about football and your Yellow Jackets. The problems have only just begun.
TheBoz Wrote:Show just how little you know about football and your Yellow Jackets. The problems have only just begun.
:eyeroll:
Since all my babies have graduated, I look forward to visiting this year and I can't wait to see Pineville play. Woolum is all that and a crackerjack!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Since all my babies have graduated, I look forward to visiting this year and I can't wait to see Pineville play. Woolum is all that and a crackerjack!!
One classy kid. He plays the game, keeps his composure, and is a fine QB and respectful young man.
Granny Bear Wrote:Since all my babies have graduated, I look forward to visiting this year and I can't wait to see Pineville play. Woolum is all that and a crackerjack!!
would like to be permanently removed from BGR. All post I have made as well. I see it is just as political as anything else. I am not quite sure how to do this, if you can do it, please do. If not, guide me on what I must do. You babies have graduated and I have none. I won't watch a moderator pick sides.
Number One Fan Wrote:would like to be permanently removed from BGR. All post I have made as well. I see it is just as political as anything else. I am not quite sure how to do this, if you can do it, please do. If not, guide me on what I must do. You babies have graduated and I have none. I won't watch a moderator pick sides.

Someone please help her.
Madness Wrote:Someone please help her.
I'll show you a her. That's the damn problem. I'm not a parent, I'm not a her, I'm not a coach. So you can shut the hell up like the rest of these asses on here. And if you are so sure of which one I am, by God put it out here. A bunch of kids are allowed to get on here and play, being disrespectful, and if you say anything to the little punks, everyone jumps in to save the poor kid. Then you get moderators that say something about a team that has been on here with BS too, and I can tell a smartass remark when I see if. If you get mad, suspend me. I did make a reply about the Woolum kid, he is a great kid, respectful, shows great sportsmanship, and a great football player. So, I am hoping granny bear gets on here and sees where I tell you to kiss my ass and kicks me off of this prejudice site. If I ever find out who you are, I will show you a her. I'm sick of downing Middlesboro and its players and quite frankly the new football coach. I have been respectful when I have something to be respectful for. Truth be known, your a cry ass mother who's kid sits the bench. NOW...kiss my ass and if I found out who you are, I will kick yours. Now, Granny Bear get me off of here as well as my post and anything I liked.
Number One Fan Wrote:would like to be permanently removed from BGR. All post I have made as well. I see it is just as political as anything else. I am not quite sure how to do this, if you can do it, please do. If not, guide me on what I must do. You babies have graduated and I have none. I won't watch a moderator pick sides.

Granny Bear wasn't taking up sides Number One Fan. :popcorn:
Number One Fan Wrote:I'll show you a her. That's the damn problem. I'm not a parent, I'm not a her, I'm not a coach. So you can shut the hell up like the rest of these asses on here. And if you are so sure of which one I am, by God put it out here. A bunch of kids are allowed to get on here and play, being disrespectful, and if you say anything to the little punks, everyone jumps in to save the poor kid. Then you get moderators that say something about a team that has been on here with BS too, and I can tell a smartass remark when I see if. If you get mad, suspend me. I did make a reply about the Woolum kid, he is a great kid, respectful, shows great sportsmanship, and a great football player. So, I am hoping granny bear gets on here and sees where I tell you to kiss my ass and kicks me off of this prejudice site. If I ever find out who you are, I will show you a her. I'm sick of downing Middlesboro and its players and quite frankly the new football coach. I have been respectful when I have something to be respectful for. Truth be known, your a cry ass mother who's kid sits the bench. NOW...kiss my ass and if I found out who you are, I will kick yours. Now, Granny Bear get me off of here as well as my post and anything I liked.

This lady is Nuts. :truestory:
HardToBeat Wrote:This lady is Nuts. :truestory:
You have no idea.:redboxer:
HardToBeat Wrote:This lady is Nuts. :truestory:
You have no idea.:redboxer: