Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 35 Prestonsburg 10
BelfryPride Wrote:Way to go Pirates !!!

Keep your eye on the prize.....

Congrats to P'Burg on turning your season around.....

Thanks to the many well wishes from the local schools. They can say alot of things about us Mountain folks, but we stick together and no one can stop tha.

:thumpsup: :Clap: :thumpsup: You are right great post
Way to go PIRATES..............keep your head in the game, and we will win our way out of the mountains and into the CITY!!!!
Good job Belfry,and good luck next week against Middlesboro...if you win I guess you will have your hands full with us,but get passed Middlesboro first.:devilflam :Thumbs: .
Another classic, Congrats to both teams.
Very close 2 being the same score from last time
Congrats to the Pirates. Way too much of them for Prestonsburg to handle. Very good ball club that could be able to make it back to state. I wish you guys all the luck in the world and would love to see you guys bring the title back to eastern KY.
BelfryPride Wrote:Way to go Pirates !!!

Keep your eye on the prize.....

Congrats to P'Burg on turning your season around.....

Thanks to the many well wishes from the local schools. They can say alot of things about us Mountain folks, but we stick together and no one can stop tha.

Nice post! I 2nd that :Thumbs:

WAY TO GO PIRATES :1:
Congrats Belfry. Good luck on the road to State.
Congrats Belfry, and good luck...
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Congrats Belfry,see you in two weeks.
JFLDAD Wrote:Good job Belfry,and good luck next week against Middlesboro...if you win I guess you will have your hands full with us,but get passed Middlesboro first.:devilflam :Thumbs: .

Yes we would have our hands full but I think that it would be a great game. Good luck to Russell next week against Corbin.

TongueirateSho :devilflam
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't be looking past Middlesboro. They are very legit.

Honestly, they might be considered favorites, even at Pond Creek.
Congrats to Belfry! Ruined my upset...haha
BoondockSaint Wrote:PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't be looking past Middlesboro. They are very legit.

Honestly, they might be considered favorites, even at Pond Creek.

I know they won't .....Middlesboro will be a very tough game for Belfry even at home.

We invite fans from all over the area to come over to Pond Creek and help cheer on the Pirates...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a Pikeville fan but I always root for Belfry when they aren't playing Pikeville. Congrats on the win and keep the ball rolling.
joethegreek Wrote:Thunderchild , Prestonsburg beat Belfry on its home turf 34-14. Belfry has now won 13 straight home playoff games since 1995
Off the top of my head I know we have lost twice to Breathitt and lost to SC in the regional finals in that time frame.

As for the game.. Belfry dominated the line of scrimmage and Corey Chapman was an absolute monster tonight. Belfry may very well win the 3rd in 4 years at the Pizza Box..but we have no shot if we don't start cutting out those mental errors and mistakes in execution.

Almost 350 rushing yards tonight!

Chapman had around 125 on ONLY 7 carries, ALL of which was the first half with a TD (Also, over 260 all purpose yards)
May had 170 on 22 carries with 3 TD
Lee had 33
Epling had 27
Congrats Pirates.
Congrats to the Pirates ,
All Of Pond Creek is Very Proud of you all.

LAst night was a great game .. Keep Up the great work
Congrats Belfry
Congrats to Belfry on the win and Congrats to Prestonsburg on a nice season.
Well, we proved we could play with Belfry in the 1st half but the Pirates where just too hard to stop in the 2nd half. I want to say congrats to all the Seniors on Prestonsburg you guys had a great season where most people didnt think you would even get to the 2nd round of the playoffs. But yet again you proved people wrong. Congrats to Belfry you guys just out played my blackcats and good luck against Middlesboro.
I called Prestonsburg in an upset, but I'll be the 1st to admit that the Pirates shut me up quick...anyway nice win over a Good, improved, and well coached Prestonsburg team tonight. Middlesboro has an unbelievable team and that could be the toughest game to win untill the state championship. If Belfry can get past Middlesboro then they really have a shot at Mercer in the State AA Championship, I don't think anyone in AA can actually play Mercer close but thats JMO.
Great game Belfrey..keep it goin!
Congrads to my Pirates. Sloppy 1st half , BUT you came out and really turned up the heat the 3rd and 4th quarters. To P-Burg you are a class organization. You turned your season around and that took charcter and heart. We will be rooting for you next year in AA.

Yellow Jackets watch out !!!! There's an angry red army coming for you.
Congratz to both teams, good wins Belfry
Congratulations Pirates!!!

Let's concentrate on Middlesboro and get that job done next Friday!
Congrats to Belfry and great season for the Blackcats, they proved alot of people wrong this year, good job guys .
Belfry's backfield is phenominal! Chapman, Epling, May, Tremendous balance.
Congrats Belfry on a big win
Yes good win Belfry