•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 15 Knox Central 6
panther nation Wrote:Guess you should check again cause no one from Knox got ejected. The older man just happen to be Barger's father and if you would have been watching you would have seen he got in the ambulance and left with his son. He was upset with the way the refs just made a no call of the cheap shot and I don't blame him either.
As for the one that was flipping people off he was not a KC coach and he wasn't flipping of the fans at all. It was all directed at Wayne Mills. Plus he never got ejected either. They might have ejected him but they never could find him. The cops where within 10 feet of him and didn't even recognize him. So he was enjected either. So get your facts straight before you start running off at the mouth.

For one it don't matter if it was directed at Coach MILLS or FANS OR WHOM EVER THAT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL FOR A SO CALLED ADULT TO ACT THAT WAY!!! If the man has a problem with him why not do it where KIDS ARE NOT INVOLVED!!!! Yes there were TWO COUPLES THAT were ESCOURTED OUT THE GAME last night from KNOX or maybe they were BELL FANS UNDERNEATH THOSE Panther shirts THE STATE TROOPER took them out the gate and they were asked to leave the ground's THE PLAYERS FROM EITHER TEAM WAS NOT THE PROBLEM IT WAS THE MESSED UP ADULTS acting like they were kids!!Then a state trooper had to be called on some more knox fans let me remind u they were ADULTS or SO CALLED ADULT saying stuff to the Green kid as he was walking to the locker room NO HE NEVER SAID NOTHING TO HIM until that guy said he was going to do something to coach MILLS then his dad made him go on in the locker room. Then the two went down and was standing by the end of the building waiting and the law told them to leave. FIRST CLASS right there saying stuff to a KID!!! Some parents and fans have took the FUN out of all sports for the kids, we are there to rally them on not FIGHT OVER STUPID CRAP!!!! SMH WHAT ARE WE TEACHING OUR KIDS???? Knox players were taking cheap shots just as well, but that is ok when it is your team doing the cheap shot taken. THE REFS ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO TAKE CONTROL OF THAT ISSUE AND NOT LET IT GET OUT OF HAND TO WHERE A KID GETS HURT!!!! AS FOR "oh it is LOG MOUNTAIN" has nothing to do with it!!! THIS happens everywhere not just there!!! I am so sick of people saying what can u expect it is Log Mountain or Bell County that is why the other team gets all the flags on them LOL NO FYI it happens everywhere and in all sports! People need to start looking at the REFS yes I know they can not catch everything they are HUMAN but if people can see a situation getting out of hand like it did last night then they need to take charge of it!!!
A kid may have been seriously injured needlessly and the ref's incompetence contributed. Yet, the big issue seems to be uniform color and crude fan behavior.
Amazing.
former Wrote:Wow 2 road sets
Is the gray a dark gray

Light grey
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
LadyCat Pride Wrote:For one it don't matter if it was directed at Coach MILLS or FANS OR WHOM EVER THAT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL FOR A SO CALLED ADULT TO ACT THAT WAY!!! If the man has a problem with him why not do it where KIDS ARE NOT INVOLVED!!!! Yes there were TWO COUPLES THAT were ESCOURTED OUT THE GAME last night from KNOX or maybe they were BELL FANS UNDERNEATH THOSE Panther shirts THE STATE TROOPER took them out the gate and they were asked to leave the ground's THE PLAYERS FROM EITHER TEAM WAS NOT THE PROBLEM IT WAS THE MESSED UP ADULTS acting like they were kids!!Then a state trooper had to be called on some more knox fans let me remind u they were ADULTS or SO CALLED ADULT saying stuff to the Green kid as he was walking to the locker room NO HE NEVER SAID NOTHING TO HIM until that guy said he was going to do something to coach MILLS then his dad made him go on in the locker room. Then the two went down and was standing by the end of the building waiting and the law told them to leave. FIRST CLASS right there saying stuff to a KID!!! Some parents and fans have took the FUN out of all sports for the kids, we are there to rally them on not FIGHT OVER STUPID CRAP!!!! SMH WHAT ARE WE TEACHING OUR KIDS???? Knox players were taking cheap shots just as well, but that is ok when it is your team doing the cheap shot taken. THE REFS ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO TAKE CONTROL OF THAT ISSUE AND NOT LET IT GET OUT OF HAND TO WHERE A KID GETS HURT!!!! AS FOR "oh it is LOG MOUNTAIN" has nothing to do with it!!! THIS happens everywhere not just there!!! I am so sick of people saying what can u expect it is Log Mountain or Bell County that is why the other team gets all the flags on them LOL NO FYI it happens everywhere and in all sports! People need to start looking at the REFS yes I know they can not catch everything they are HUMAN but if people can see a situation getting out of hand like it did last night then they need to take charge of it!!!

I can and do agree that some of the parents took things to far. If the refs would have took control of this game from the get go then none of this happens and all we are talking about is a very good ball game. The only ones to blame for this whole damn mess is the refs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Light grey

Thanks
Then why is people fussing
former Wrote:Thanks
Then why is people fussing

Away teams are supposed to wear white. It doesn't matter Bell still won. Knox has a very good football best of luck rest of the season. Hope Barger makes a speedy recovery.
good job mt men with big win
I sure hope the kid recovers with no damage and is back in there soon.
panther nation Wrote:I can and do agree that some of the parents took things to far. If the refs would have took control of this game from the get go then none of this happens and all we are talking about is a very good ball game. The only ones to blame for this whole damn mess is the refs.

And yet the KHSAA does nothing as usual!
I'm glad the young man is ok and this is in no way to make light of his injuries or the seriousness of game safety and I am all for making the game as safe as possible. When you watch the film you'll see that it was not intentional or the Bell player trying in any way to injure the Knox player. I'm Glad he is ok and sounds as he will make a return this season. The bell player is a great kid and of high class he would not have done anything to hurt the kid on purpose and again let's remember you shouldn't make a negative post about these kid's character or lack there of you want to say something about a coach that's fine they get paid the kids are just having fun
The kids are just kids that play hard nose football. But the kids act out what the leader of the teach them. I have seen it all year way does head coaches that says he a Christian man cussing out kids like a sailor and nothing like a Christian. That is what I call a hypocrite.
Do-double-gg Wrote:And yet the KHSAA does nothing as usual!

AGREE.... There is absolutely NO accountability. There are several in this area who have no business calling.
I think the rule allows a visiting team to wear a non-white jersey if permission is given by the home team.

When was the last time you ever heard of the KHSAA every stepping and doing anything concerning their refs???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
???? Mmm
panther nation Wrote:When was the last time you ever heard of the KHSAA every stepping and doing anything concerning their refs???

I just watched the replay on the local channel. You couldn't see anything on the play that Barber was hurt on. But he got up slowly on at 4 plays throughout the game. Every flag on Knox was legit there were several more that shoukd have been called that weren't. I am sure that there were some on Bell as well that should have been called. You all need to get over it.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I just watched the replay on the local channel. You couldn't see anything on the play that Barber was hurt on. But he got up slowly on at 4 plays throughout the game. Every flag on Knox was legit there were several more that shoukd have been called that weren't. I am sure that there were some on Bell as well that should have been called. You all need to get over it.

That's the problem they should have been call and they wasn't.

And like i said the plays he got up slowly was when he hurt his elbow..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:[/B]
That's the problem they should have been call and they wasn't.

And like i said the plays he got up slowly was when he hurt his elbow..

There was more than that one, there were several he wasnt holding his elbow. You need to watch it. If there were penalties on Bell there for nothing like the ones that should have been called on Knox that weren't.
Questionable or "extra-curricular" play is ALWAYS on the shoulders of the coaching staff! ALWAYS! Good programs and any good coaching staff will not allow their players to "cheap shot" another team. If it is a single occurrence the player committing the offence should be removed from the game. If this type of play continues then it is being taught, allowed, and/or encouraged by the staff. Plain and simple. If this is the case these coaches have no business leading a group of young men on the football field or anywhere else.
You know the game is over. The refs this the refs that. Facts of the matter are it was a very emotional game especially after the incident kids have to learn to keep their composer. Last week we lost our composure and had stupid penalties also, but I am proud of our kids and coaches for making that a focus this week and cleaning it up. Knox needs to make it a focus and clean it up next week it is a growing experience. The refs are who they are guys. They aren't going to change. At some point we adults have to let it go and move on.

As far as claiming a cheap shot or whatever it was football. These are kids that play each other for 10 years at a high level and compete against one another. And believe it or not a kids actions in others sports and other years carry over. I don't condone late hitting and obvious cheap shots as a parent but this was not the case. It was between the whistle and in the ribs guys. It wasn't a knee shot or a head shot or a hit in the back. It was in the ribs. The boy wasn't gong up for a pass the QB ran it so obviously he was blocking and the bell player was getting off a block. Regardless these are kids who like I said compete against each other for years. Besides I noticed on the replay barger had a QB like flak jacket on how did his ribs get bruised? I pray nothing but the best for the boy and good luck to central in the future.
Game is over. Learn from your mistakes like we did and GET OVER IT!!!
jax Wrote:I guess it depends on what you call low class. I've never seen a fan from Bell County walk across the field and flip off the other sides fans like the Knox man and woman did. And I guess there wasn't a single cheap shot from any Knox players, like the choke hold put on our running back toward the end of the game or last year when the late hit on the sideline put our QB out of the game. Hmm.

Darn, I miss all the good stuff :biglmao: Oh wait!!!!! I was at the Breathitt and Lawrence Brawl last week. So I don't guess I do miss the good stuff Confusednicker: I heard the Breathitt player is still looking for teeth he lost from Mr. Kazee :biglmao::hilarious:
So how good is middlesboro? ??
They did not get permission to wear grey uni's. Bobcats were in Black. So it was very similar. Officials asked if panthers should be made to go get white uni's, bell admin said no.

Barger is fine could play this week but will set out. Only bruised, I am glad he will be fine.
Coach Mills has been gone for a few years now, people nned to learn to let it go.
The ONLY way that KC was allowed to wear those jerseys is with Bells permission.
I can guarantee you that. The first thing a ref will do is either make them switch to white or forfeit the game. Every ref has a checklist of pre game duties and this is one of them.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The ONLY way that KC was allowed to wear those jerseys is with Bells permission.
I can guarantee you that. The first thing a ref will do is either make them switch to white or forfeit the game. Every ref has a checklist of pre game duties and this is one of them.

This is the actual rule.
(e) The visiting team is responsible for avoidance of similarity of colors, but if there is doubt, the referee may require players of the home team to change jerseys.
former Wrote:This is the actual rule.
(e) The visiting team is responsible for avoidance of similarity of colors, but if there is doubt, the referee may require players of the home team to change jerseys.

Guess this settles the jersey color issue!!!!:thanks:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Away teams are supposed to wear white. It doesn't matter Bell still won. Knox has a very good football best of luck rest of the season. Hope Barger makes a speedy recovery.

a lot of teams don't even have white jerseys. how do they get by with that?

about the same as NCAAConfusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next