Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
72.22%
Whitley County
27.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Bell County
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I have not seen Whitley play this year and give them a lot of respect because they all ways play Bell tough. I bet that Bell's "D" is better than Mad Southern.

possibly but I bet their "O" isn't lol
I want to know who the 3 was that picked Whitley in the poll. Identify yourselves unless of course you are a coward.
Did bell play a passing team I was not aware of and get blistered? Sounds as if we have never defended a forward pass?
Lilly Wrote:I want to know who the 3 was that picked Whitley in the poll. Identify yourselves unless of course you are a coward.

Make it 4 votes now. I don't like being call a coward I still pick bell to win my vote will count for something down the road.....:why:
Lilly Wrote:I want to know who the 3 was that picked Whitley in the poll. Identify yourselves unless of course you are a coward.

64SUR...Confusedmoke:

I picked Whitley you negative coward Smile. I stick with my team win or lose :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Make it 4 votes now. I don't like being call a coward I still pick bell to win my vote will count for something down the road.....:why:

:biglmao:
LogMountain Wrote:Please keep thinking that Bell is the same as last year. You'll be in for a rude awakening!

Please keep thinking Whitley still sucks.

In all honesty, with trolling aside, I think this will be a good game.
Whitley had there chances to win the last 2, and they were very close games.
As footballfever said, the west in 3A this year shouldn't be much of a problem for Bell. I think Bells biggest hurdle will be Corbin.

I think they will end up playing twice, and the winner of the second one will face Belfry.
Granny Bear Wrote:So, Gut.....you going to make the trip to watch this one?? I would; if we weren't going to be in Belfry.

Bobcats will be too much. I think Bell County will win this one by 2 scores.

You should go to this one. Short drive, two teams that have been playing really close, and a whole new kind of offense for Whitley.

It would be better than driving to Pikeville!

And I will not be at this one. Ill be in BG.

I picked Whitley. I wouldn't pick Bell regardless, so it was an easy choice for me you coward.

You were probably the third.
Hell, now its 5. Theres cowards everywhere :hilarious:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I picked Whitley. I wouldn't pick Bell regardless, so it was an easy choice for me you coward.

You were probably the third.

Confusednicker:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Did bell play a passing team I was not aware of and get blistered? Sounds as if we have never defended a forward pass?

good question and I get your pointSmile. nobody has probably even attempted may passes against Bell in first two games have they? this Whitley team will probably throw the ball more than you've ever seen a Whitley team throw it.it's still strange to me to see them passing the ball.
^
If they stick to it like they did in the first half Friday.
They went to the run to much in the second half. With all of these basketball players going up and grabbing balls, I don't know why they don't just keep lobbing up balls.
From the way it sounded, the line play was okay.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
They went to the run to much in the second half. With all of these basketball players going up and grabbing balls, I don't know why they don't just keep lobbing up balls.

I dont know why they went away from what was working.I thought they had a chance to win the game.trying to work on other things like it was a scrimmage maybe?:biglmao:
Bell County
Whitley will have to get the pass off first for Bell even to defend it.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Please keep thinking Whitley still sucks.

In all honesty, with trolling aside, I think this will be a good game.
Whitley had there chances to win the last 2, and they were very close games.
As footballfever said, the west in 3A this year shouldn't be much of a problem for Bell. I think Bells biggest hurdle will be Corbin.

I think they will end up playing twice, and the winner of the second one will face Belfry.

I never once said that Whitley sucks, I have always respected the Colonels and think they'll definitely give us a good game as they have the last 2 years.. You stated that Bell is the same as last year.. This is where you're wrong.. I do agree with your outlook on the 3A west though
Sorry pjdoug, I like you and all but Bell wins big.
Getting a win at Log Mt might be a lot to ask of this young Colonel team...
Bell Co 35-21
South Pitts got beat bad this past Friday . Whitley will play there socks off them.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

Some how you missed it gut, I saw the MS game, I never saw Luke lob anything up, It is called passing part of the offense.
Those kids at Whitley are small, they have A first year coach, they are OJT on their passing game, yet they are getting every thing they have out of what they have, they are getting better, I can see improvement. With that said, Bell will have to fight them in the ditch to beat them and that is the type team that wins without the numbers on the score board, However I think Whitley wins in A close one. 21 to 20
Don't forget I picked Corbin over SW.
Did I say who I picked? I just wanted to know who the three were. Did I say who I thought would win? Is this not a message board where we voice our thoughts?

So here are my thoughts on this game. Whitley is much better this year than last. Playing for a new coach can invigorate a program and give them a big push. So having said that I will pick Bell County to win.
Lilly Wrote:Did I say who I picked? I just wanted to know who the three were. Did I say who I thought would win? Is this not a message board where we voice our thoughts?

So here are my thoughts on this game. Whitley is much better this year than last. Playing for a new coach can invigorate a program and give them a big push. So having said that I will pick Bell County to win.

You want find coward behind a screen......I know I wear a wig and sunglasses at all games day or night......:pondering:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Whitley will have to get the pass off first for Bell even to defend it.

they will get several passes off.
bear claw Wrote:Sorry pjdoug, I like you and all but Bell wins big.

you could be right but dont expect the young Colonels to lay down.they will give all they got.
topnotch Wrote:Those kids at Whitley are small, they have A first year coach, they are OJT on their passing game, yet they are getting every thing they have out of what they have, they are getting better, I can see improvement. With that said, Bell will have to fight them in the ditch to beat them and that is the type team that wins without the numbers on the score board, However I think Whitley wins in A close one. 21 to 20

I'll be happy to just see improvement. I think their program is finally headed in the right direction.
64SUR Wrote:You want find coward behind a screen......I know I wear a wig and sunglasses at all games day or night......:pondering:

that's why I couldn't find you at the game Confusednicker: