Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaches posting on message boards
mysonis55 Wrote:What would 64 do if coaches couldn't post ?

I would still be behind the fence...guessing what the h**ll was that call.Confusedinglepar
You do know there is only one e in h*ll don't you 64? Just curious seeing how you had two stars there.
mysonis55 Wrote:You do know there is only one e in h*ll don't you 64? Just curious seeing how you had two stars there.

:lmao:
as long as you don't attack and degrade a player on here, as long as you don't make it more than personal, then who cares? Only down side is you'll be boring like me
mysonis55 Wrote:You do know there is only one e in h*ll don't you 64? Just curious seeing how you had two stars there.

Not if you say it twice mys:moon:nis55 :argue:
Heck, I thought the way everyone talked on here, everyone was a coach.
64SUR Wrote:Not if you say it twice mys:moon:nis55 :argue:

:hilarious:

Thank you for the laugh 64. And glad to see I struck a chord with do-double-gg on the idiot comment. That was directed to folks who want to dump and degrade for selfish reasons: their kids playing time, the call they thought should have been made , the player they thought should have played…etc…

Step into the ring and be held accountable, I have no problem sharing what I've shared on bgr regarding coaching since I have shared it and offered alternatives to the coaches involved in the decision making process before out of anger or frustration I spout off on a sports forum.

I would hope we would all follow the same standard. If you can't have a civil discussion about a decision improving "the team" with the coach/es of the program you support. Put on your big boy/girl pants because we'll be happy to put you in check on this forum until you have done so, come to your senses, or volunteer as a coach yourself!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Tommy2tone Wrote:Heck, I thought the way everyone talked on here, everyone was a coach.

Cost me $5 to watch a game. Tommy$5tone. Confusednicker: