Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 47 Estill Co 8
Congrats Russell.
Will Estill stay with the double wing?
FBALL Wrote:Will Estill stay with the double wing?

They should. The got their first win when they switch back from the spread.
DEVIL#24 Wrote:They should. The got their first win when they switch back from the spread.

I agree. It is not a big play offense but it does eat up the clock and keep them in the ball game. Estill does not have alot of speed but they have some strong runners that you can not arm tackle. And in that Mass of people its hard to get anything but an arm on them.
thatRBfromCALI Wrote:congratulations russell. i can honestly say i got a little bit af a "hillbilly butt-whoopin'" and i'll take it in stride. you guys played a great game (and we almost had you in the beginning). good luck in the playoffs-i'm rootin' for ya' (unless we somehow make the playoffs). and whoever hit me hit me just right-i didn't even feel the hit, everything just went blurry. but i'm alright, and i'll be back next week. but anyway, good luck russell. go get 'em.

Glad your OK. Don't know if you realized it but I was the one that shook your hand in the endzone when you guys were warming up.
congrats Russel
yea, i thought that was you. nice to meet you, haha.
Congrats Russell
Devilologist Wrote:2 kids hit ya,, 56- Josh Wills and 24 Kasey Clark..
Alot of people do not remember being hit by them either. Lopez from Powell county will tell ya... The Morgan RB will tell ya... the RB from West Carter will tell ya.... RUSSELL is hard hitting football team...... I hope everything is well with ya and hope that you can come back next week... You are a good RB no doubt but like I said,, it takes an entire team to win a game................

Actually watching the film it was 56-Wills and 62-Gullett that made the hit and 24-Clark picked up the fumble. 5-Cameron Allie is a good running back but your right Devilologist it does take a whole team to win.
Midee1 Wrote:You told me DUH!

Glad to hear that about Josh. I'm going to go watch him play if he ever gets better.
He is apparently healthy. Caught 2 passes, 1 for a TD in the 1st quarter of Saturdays game.:Thumbs:
i didn't even know i fumbled on the play, haha.