Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
0%
Jenkins
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Jenkins Predictions
I'll take Pikeville in this one. Go Panthers!
All-American Lineman Wrote:you are frigging hilarious man, its a good comment coming from probably a third stringer in high school haha:ChairHit:
Oh, you have no clue.
Train 85 was a stud in his day.
There weren't many lineman that he couldn't handle.
The thing is train 85 didn't have to toot his own horn...He did it on the field.
fox sports Wrote:Oh, you have no clue.
Train 85 was a stud in his day.
There weren't many lineman that he couldn't handle.
The thing is train 85 didn't have to toot his own horn...He did it on the field.
Man it was a joke I just like having fun on here
i see jenkins comming out and playing the game of there life.. and if they do they will up set pikeville, and as bad ad everyone on here hates to admit it, it could happen and it might..
football_fan Wrote:i really dont know but i thought that jenkins beat pikeville in the early 90's
Fleming-Neon beat Pikeville in '92 but Jenkins hasnt beaten us as long as I can remember.
Boomer86 Wrote:Im pretty sure it was '94 instead of '84 when the cavs last beat Pikeville.. Dont take me for fact though
'94 was my senior year. We had Jenkins 50-0 at halftime that year and 64-6 was I believe the final score. Either way it was a blowout.
why does evryone get all bent out of shape when some talks about jenkins beating pikeville. I know pikeville is a great team and has always had a great team. but anything can happen. people even get mad when you try to FIND OUT when the last time jenkins beat pikeville. WITH NO BYISS can anyone tell me when that was.
this is way off topic, but does anyone remember two brothers playing for pikeville in the early 90's who were really good? I know one of their names is Stevie and the other is..??
I AM 100% POSITIVE THAT IT WAS 1984 WHEN JENKINS BEAT PIKEVILLE! When my dad was in school in the 1960's they use to spank Pikeville. I think his junior year they beat Pikeville 73-0.
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:i see jenkins comming out and playing the game of there life.. and if they do they will up set pikeville, and as bad ad everyone on here hates to admit it, it could happen and it might..
:thatsfunn
no it wont happen and no it wont happen, and oh yeah, no it wont happen. the game of their life. you got that from your homecoming theme "i hope you had the time of your life". thats not very original. no upset in the works. pikeville i believe will come out on a mission.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I AM 100% POSITIVE THAT IT WAS 1984 WHEN JENKINS BEAT PIKEVILLE! When my dad was in school in the 1960's they use to spank Pikeville. I think his junior year they beat Pikeville 73-0.
Really???
Am I going to have to pull out my old yearbooks???
I don't remember too many teams during that era scoring 50 points much less 70.
bigpun Wrote::thatsfunn
no it wont happen and no it wont happen, and oh yeah, no it wont happen. the game of their life. you got that from your homecoming theme "i hope you had the time of your life". thats not very original. no upset in the works. pikeville i believe will come out on a mission.

yeah ok u know how i know ur gay... cause u listen to werid music..
and hmm i didnt even think about that song when i said that..

:rockon:
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:this is way off topic, but does anyone remember two brothers playing for pikeville in the early 90's who were really good? I know one of their names is Stevie and the other is..??
Are you thinking of the Bailey Bros. Steve and JJ?
yes thats them, thank you pantherpride.
Old Timer Wrote:Really???
Am I going to have to pull out my old yearbooks???
I don't remember too many teams during that era scoring 50 points much less 70.
Then Pull Them out!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Then Pull Them out!
thats right lol
football_fan Wrote:why does evryone get all bent out of shape when some talks about jenkins beating pikeville. I know pikeville is a great team and has always had a great team. but anything can happen. people even get mad when you try to FIND OUT when the last time jenkins beat pikeville. WITH NO BYISS can anyone tell me when that was.
I personally wasnt mad at anyone I was just stating fact we destroyed jenkins in '94.
back to the thread.
pikeville wins big no doubt about it.
PantherPride68 Wrote:'94 was my senior year. We had Jenkins 50-0 at halftime that year and 64-6 was I believe the final score. Either way it was a blowout.

I have been around the area since 1985, and every year since then Pikeville has played their subs every year from the middle of the second quarter on agianst Jenkins. Not to say though that this year might be a different story. If Pikeville comes out to play, it will be the same story. If they come out unfocused, it could be a good game.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Then Pull Them out!
Easy, it was just a question.
I'll have my grandson go into the attic this weekend and bring em down.
Was it in '69 or '70?? I didn't remember but of the guys said he remembered a Jenkins whooping of Pikeville in 69 or 70.
I love history!
i want to see what the all time series is between the 2 and for every school vs school scenario
I do to Old Timer! That is why I purchased ESPN CLASSICS, LOL!!!!!!! Just really hope and know that Jenkins will come out and play to there potential and really give it everything they've got. Can't ask for anything more than that, just that they have given every ounce of desire and dignity and self pride to do anything that they could to put there team and players in the position to achieve! So my question is...WHY NOT YOU?
saying you are going to give it your all no matter what is one thing and that is fine but saying you are going to complete the biggest upset ever is another thing. thats all candy and grits but i happen to live in a real world place called realityville, and in realityville we see things for what they are. if it smells like a cav, acts like a cav, and walks like a cav, then guess what.....its a cav. and that cav wont beat pikeville despite playing as hard as they can. and thats the harsh reality of it.
well i think that if jenkins does come out and play then they can give pikeville a game....oh and by the way anything can happen!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I do to Old Timer! That is why I purchased ESPN CLASSICS, LOL!!!!!!! Just really hope and know that Jenkins will come out and play to there potential and really give it everything they've got. Can't ask for anything more than that, just that they have given every ounce of desire and dignity and self pride to do anything that they could to put there team and players in the position to achieve! So my question is...WHY NOT YOU?

All anybody can do is play to the best of their abilities. If they do that, win or lose, they can be satisfied with themselves.
hillbilly Wrote:All anybody can do is play to the best of their abilities. If they do that, win or loose, they can be satisfied with themselves.
Win or loose? sounds like a game show involving rope LOL! J/K hillbilly from your greatest imitator.LOL!
bigpun Wrote:saying you are going to give it your all no matter what is one thing and that is fine but saying you are going to complete the biggest upset ever is another thing. thats all candy and grits but i happen to live in a real world place called realityville, and in realityville we see things for what they are. if it smells like a cav, acts like a cav, and walks like a cav, then guess what.....its a cav. and that cav wont beat pikeville despite playing as hard as they can. and thats the harsh reality of it.
Are you referring this to my post?
Pikeville wins this one
anyway I look forward to the game and hopw both teams do well
All-American Lineman Wrote:anyway I look forward to the game and hopw both teams do well

So do I