Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins vs. Pikeville Predictions
football_fan Wrote:you just dont have no faith in the place you played ball do you? they ARE NOT, NO WHERE NEAR, last years team so yea they could play them close last year no this year maybe. jenkins by a td because i have CAVILER PRIDE!!!!:rockon:

LOL hate to break it to you pal, but lasts years team did have more talent. Now I would love nothing more than to see Jenkins come away with a victory against Pikeville, but lets be honest here Pikeville dominates the region. Good luck to the cavs though!
Boomer86 Wrote:LOL hate to break it to you pal, but lasts years team did have more talent. Now I would love nothing more than to see Jenkins come away with a victory against Pikeville, but lets be honest here Pikeville dominates the region. Good luck to the cavs though!

Dout that about the talent level compare this years success to last years.
But My perdictin would be-
Pikeville-50
Jenkins-12
The Beast_99 Wrote:I think that jenkins will surprise alot of people and play with pikeville and they could beat them...
dont think that they can play with them let alone beat them. all im gonna say is get ready to have some fun jenkins.
NYY10 Wrote:Jenkins will be ready but they wont beat Pikeville
Pikeville-36
Jenkins-21
ladies and gentlemen i would like to apologize for the previously mentioned quote. this score is a little off if i say so myself. pikeville will come out ready to play and ready to whoop up on jenkins. also sorry to say that you might have to see them again in the first round of the playoffs. once again sorry about your luck and you wont beat pikeville.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Dout that about the talent level compare this years success to last years.

Talent doesnt guarantee sucess...
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
just because youve beaten south floyd and phelps(no disrespect for either) doesnt mean you can step on the field and automatically beat pikeville. has jenkins ever beat pikeville? what is different this year? nothing.
Hands_80 Wrote:well i will take pikeville in this one 43-41.......i think jenkins will show people that they aint a pushover
Jenkins has done much better this year, But there is no way it will be that close. Pikeville played the heck out of Belfry. Pikeville's tradition alone makes them a 28 point favorite in my book. Pikeville will still be way too much for an improved Jenkins team.
Pikeville 52 Jenkins 20
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Jenkins has done much better this year, But there is no way it will be that close. Pikeville played the heck out of Belfry. Pikeville's tradition alone makes them a 28 point favorite in my book. Pikeville will still be way too much for an improved Jenkins team.
Pikeville 52 Jenkins 20
all i want to say is that just because pikeville played with belfry this year dont make them that good.....i watch the game and belfry didnt play they have all year if they played their best it wouldnt have been near that close.....but i mean nothing bad towards pikeville because they a very good football team!!!!
But good luck to both teams!!! oh and by the way jenkins has beat pikeville...i just dont know when!!!
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Jenkins has done much better this year, But there is no way it will be that close. Pikeville played the heck out of Belfry. Pikeville's tradition alone makes them a 28 point favorite in my book. Pikeville will still be way too much for an improved Jenkins team.
Pikeville 52 Jenkins 20
Phelps may have given the Cavaliers some extra confidence, but I don't see how the Cavaliers can compensate for Coach Jackson. Pikeville's own players can barely figure out their own offense, I know Jenkins won't be able to figure it out either. I would say Jenkins better have their " track" shoes on for this one, because they are going to be chasing Tim Honaker and Daniel Harmon all night long.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah man, Hey if I made you that mad..I am sorry..Honestly, LOL! Johnson, way to show class and thanks for the pointers. Looks like Pikeville has speed all over the field as usual..But Eric Prater22, how could you BLOW UP like that over a post that I made..It isn't like I called Phelps a name or anything, lol..Anyways, Like previously stated, that game is over and now we have to brong our A-game against the Top Dawgs of our district! Good Luck to both teams and Good Luck to Phelps as well...
Way to show class PLAYBOY5 and Johnson showed alot of class too by calming him down....phelps does show class and i think he just let his temper get the better of him this time!!!!
They really had to play against Phelps, when they probably thought they were going to have practice. I think Pikeville will be ready for Jenkins. They won't want to practice for 2 hours again after a game.

Pikeville 48
Jenkins 7
Pikeville-51
Jenkins-0
Look for a much more focused Panther D this week.
phs1986 Wrote:I think another PHELPS player calmed prater22 down... They have class just don't like to get dogged for losin a game that they should have won! I have to agree with Russell on this one... Pikeville will be ready to win this weekend EVEN though I wish both teams the best of luck!
They shouldnt have won that game
All-American Lineman Wrote:They shouldnt have won that game

IF you would read the previous posts... you would see that I didn't mean the Pikeville game (but they gave Pikeville a great game)... they were referring to the Jenkins game... and YES... they could have won had they played the way the did against Pikeville... BUT... that is MY opinion... (which we are all entitled too!)
phs1986 Wrote:IF you would read the previous posts... you would see that I didn't mean the Pikeville game (but they gave Pikeville a great game)... they were referring to the Jenkins game... and YES... they could have won had they played the way the did against Pikeville... BUT... that is MY opinion... (which we are all entitled too!)
Thats right but your opinion is wrong lol im just plaing man
I think that Pikeville will do what ever they wont...but i could be wrong cause Jenkins did play a very good game last friday. They may just prove me wrong.
jenkins "WILL" lose
someones getting pretty bold with their predictions
arent you bigpun
TRAIN85 Wrote:someones getting pretty bold with their predictions
arent you bigpun
yes he is
All-American Lineman Wrote:yes he is

No one lisen to all american lineman.. he has no clue whats goin on..
haha nah im jokin.. hes right..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:No one lisen to all american lineman.. he has no clue whats goin on..
haha nah im jokin.. hes right..
No nobody listen to All state Rb#1 he is a little baby, he thinks he is number one but he is zero lol im just playing everybody, he is from Thorton:1:
All-American Lineman Wrote:No nobody listen to All state Rb#1 he is a little baby, he thinks he is number one but he is zero lol im just playing everybody, he is from Thorton:1:

No one read anything all american lineman puts.. hes a over rated lineman.. who thinks hes a big shot... nah hes not.. hes a big help 2 the cavalier football team..
if you guys are goiing to brown nose each other do it via pm or in the locker room. please dont waste space with petty non thread related garbage. and that bold prediction is exactly what is going to happen.
Pikeville wins this game, but I hope Jenkins comes really to play and dont give up and can pull an upset...GO CAVS!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:But My perdictin would be-
Pikeville-50
Jenkins-12

Does it really matter? Pikeville beat Jenkins last year and they will again this year...
bigpun Wrote:if you guys are goiing to brown nose each other do it via pm or in the locker room. please dont waste space with petty non thread related garbage. and that bold prediction is exactly what is going to happen.
We are just having fun man and this is my thread so I DO WHAT I WANT and always will do what i want on here, you don't like it leave
Boomer86 Wrote:Does it really matter? Pikeville beat Jenkins last year and they will again this year...
That may be true, but have some faith in us man, don't diss where you went to school its just not right:dontthink
I belive Pikeville will win this one pretty big. Against Phelps, Pikeville was working on their passing game. They also wasnt focused on the game the first half I belive because it was homecoming night for them. They have had two weeks of practice time to get their heads straight.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.