Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins vs. Pikeville Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wanna know what everybody thinks of the Jenkins vs. Pikeville game
Pikeville-36
Jenkins-14
I think that if Jenkins comes out and plays like they been playing.. the score wont be as bad as people think.. it will be a defensive battle.. the whole game.. good luck to both teams..
Pikeville 47
Jenkins 42
Nice couple wins over Phelps, and South Floyd, and congtats on being in position to be 4 seed in playoffs!!!!! One thing for CAVS to remember just go out every week and play to your potential !!!!!! Pikeville is a very good football team with good speed, and they are very strong. For Jenkins to beat Pikeville would be a major upset,we are talking about the Pikeville team that had Belfry on the ropes late in the 4th quarter!!!Jenkins not going to win this one,but needs to come out play hard and make Pikeville respect them.Panthers 56 cavs 13
groundandpound Wrote:Nice couple wins over Phelps, and South Floyd, and congtats on being in position to be 4 seed in playoffs!!!!! One thing for CAVS to remember just go out every week and play to your potential !!!!!! Pikeville is a very good football team with good speed, and they are very strong. For Jenkins to beat Pikeville would be a major upset,we are talking about the Pikeville team that had Belfry on the ropes late in the 4th quarter!!!Jenkins not going to win this one,but needs to come out play hard and make Pikeville respect them.Panthers 56 cavs 13

I agree, Jenkins needs to come out and play with their potential and make Pikeville rescept them but the Panthers will win this one.

Pikeville-49
Jenkins-22
fox sports Wrote:Pikeville 47
Jenkins 42
this sounds about right if jenkins plays hard
Pikeville in this one.
fox sports Wrote:Pikeville 47
Jenkins 42

I would love to see the score be this close, but is it really realisitic?
i think if Jenkins comes out and plays to their potential, then jenkins could surprise alot of ppl. It was a close game between pikeville and phelps, and jenkins beat phelps...so who knows? jenkins will have to come out and play their game. Good luck Cavs!
Pikeville by 21+ if they play!
If both teams play hard - Pikeville 58, Jenkins 14
If Pikeville plays hard and Jenkins doesn't - Pikeville 66, Jenkins 0
If Jenkins plays hard and Pikeville doesn't - Pikeville 48, Jenkins 20

Pikeville is light years ahead of anything Jenkins has seen, and the Cavs will be overwhelmed.
LineBacker #3 Wrote:i think if Jenkins comes out and plays to their potential, then jenkins could surprise alot of ppl. It was a close game between pikeville and phelps, and jenkins beat phelps...so who knows? jenkins will have to come out and play their game. Good luck Cavs!

just because jenkins beat phelps doesnt mean that they are goin to do better than we (PHELPS) did aginst pikeville...im not gonna lie..its goin to be one ruff game for the cavs...i would love to see the upset but im goin with pikeville

p-ville 66

jenkins 0
yes it is gonna be a ruff game for the cavaliers.. id love to see the cavs make this a close one.. and i KNOW WE CAN..
Well if you want to score more than 1 touchdown then you need to make the best of your open week. However, I don't know if they can hang with them or not. Pikeville has played a tough schedule with the likes of Henry Clay(4A 7-0), East Jessamine (3A 4-2) and Belfry (2A 6-1). Jenkins hasn't played a team of this caliber which is going to hurt, but I'd like to see them put some points on the board in on Oct. 13.

Pikeville - 52
Jenkins - 12
I think Phelps' loss to Jenkins, kind of woke them up as they've came out and played well for the last two weeks against Paintsville and Pikeville. Jenkins is in the driver seat as far as their destination for the playoffs. Congrats to the Cavs and good luck the rest of the season.
EricPrater 22 Wrote:just because jenkins beat phelps doesnt mean that they are goin to do better than we (PHELPS) did aginst pikeville...im not gonna lie..its goin to be one ruff game for the cavs...i would love to see the upset but im goin with pikeville

p-ville 66

jenkins 0
LOL, we should have beat you all by 30! (Jenkins-Phelps that is)
Boomer86 Wrote:I would love to see the score be this close, but is it really realisitic?

you just dont have no faith in the place you played ball do you? they ARE NOT, NO WHERE NEAR, last years team so yea they could play them close last year no this year maybe. jenkins by a td because i have CAVILER PRIDE!!!!:rockon:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL, we should have beat you all by 30! (Jenkins-Phelps that is)

why dont u bring ur @#$%^&#%^@^
looks like this thread is going to get sut down!! to many people run there mouth on these post for some reason and i dont know why. no one really cares about jenkins and phelps anyways. i love jenkins but they ant no saint x or anything neither is phelps so why get yor painties in a bunch for? it dont matter where they played its over and phelps still got beat. deal with it. theres alway next year.
ummm Pikeville will win this game the score? I will say....Pikeville 42
Jenkins 16
lets try and calm down out there guys ok
IRISH4 Wrote:Well if you want to score more than 1 touchdown then you need to make the best of your open week. However, I don't know if they can hang with them or not. Pikeville has played a tough schedule with the likes of Henry Clay(4A 7-0), East Jessamine (3A 4-2) and Belfry (2A 6-1). Jenkins hasn't played a team of this caliber which is going to hurt, but I'd like to see them put some points on the board in on Oct. 13.

Pikeville - 52
Jenkins - 12
I agree.
Haha, Eric chill... :igiveup:

My predictions is Pikeville 60 - Jenkins 6? My reason for this score is because Jenkins likes to run the ball to the outside, Pikeville's containment is to good for Jenkins to get any yards to the outside. They would need to run up the middle on Pikeville to get any yards, anyhow Pikeville is really mad after last friday's game I think they are out for blood this next game. Going to be a good one. :notworthy But Good Luck to both teams, hope for a injury free game.
EricPraiter 22, how can you expect anyone to take your team serious when you are talking like you are? Maybe acting childish is why your team fell in a contest. Take some lessons from other teams that have a rich tradition about how to act when you win and LOSE.
well i will take pikeville in this one 43-41.......i think jenkins will show people that they aint a pushover
I think that jenkins will surprise alot of people and play with pikeville and they could beat them...
Yeah man, Hey if I made you that mad..I am sorry..Honestly, LOL! Johnson, way to show class and thanks for the pointers. Looks like Pikeville has speed all over the field as usual..But Eric Prater22, how could you BLOW UP like that over a post that I made..It isn't like I called Phelps a name or anything, lol..Anyways, Like previously stated, that game is over and now we have to brong our A-game against the Top Dawgs of our district! Good Luck to both teams and Good Luck to Phelps as well...
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:EricPraiter 22, how can you expect anyone to take your team serious when you are talking like you are? Maybe acting childish is why your team fell in a contest. Take some lessons from other teams that have a rich tradition about how to act when you win and LOSE.

I think another PHELPS player calmed prater22 down... They have class just don't like to get dogged for losin a game that they should have won! I have to agree with Russell on this one... Pikeville will be ready to win this weekend EVEN though I wish both teams the best of luck!
Jenkins will be ready but they wont beat Pikeville
Pikeville-36
Jenkins-21
Pages: 1 2 3