Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs Belfry Predictions and Bets!
21-17 prestonsburg
If Pburg can get a couple kick offs to bounce back to them, a few key holding calls against belfry during scoring opertunities, and kick 2 or 3 long feild goals they could possibly win this one. It could happen. Just ask SC. But really if Pburg doesn't get some kind of offensive scheme they are just not going to be able to win consistantly against good teams. They just can not depend on the big play.
BC75, then I know you want this game bad.

That said. Bucs win by a couple touchdowns. Prestonsburg did well to beat Sheldon Clark and regain their rightful place as #2. Friday, Belfry makes lets Pburg know where they stand.

Belfry might not have enough skill to win it all this season, but they have enough to win district and make a decent run into the 3rd round, maybe further.
Unfortunately for Pburg, Sheldon Clark has less skill than Belfry. I have no doubt that district 8 has as much fire and heart as anyone else, but I'm not sure they have the skill players to get it done in Nov and Dec.

BUT... if anyone does, the Pirates have the best shot.

Epling will have to play better. I believe the young man gives his all, but in order to get where the kids want to be, he will have to play the game of his life. Chapman can't be the only kid who can make a big play.

Kohari, Steele, and the "healing" Bowe will have to be able to run around the field with reckless abandon in order to beat the more athletic teams that await in round 3 and beyond.

I think it can happen. Get better Nick! Get ready to play defense, be unselfish, and win get ring! What could be better?
I'll say the Pirates pretty much have their way with Prestonsburg in this game. Pirates by a lot more than 8.

42-20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm going to say good luck to both teams. In a game like this u can never tell but if i had to pick i would say Pirates, not because i think there better just because i haven't watched the Blackcats play any this year.
LovetheBucs Wrote:BC75, then I know you want this game bad.

That said. Bucs win by a couple touchdowns. Prestonsburg did well to beat Sheldon Clark and regain their rightful place as #2. Friday, Belfry makes lets Pburg know where they stand.

Belfry might not have enough skill to win it all this season, but they have enough to win district and make a decent run into the 3rd round, maybe further.

Hey I would like to see P-burg win, I just wish I had one more shot against Belfry. College football doesn't compare to High School.

To all High School football players, enjoy it, it is the most pure form of football you'll ever play.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Belfry - 48

P'burg - 12
BC75 Wrote:Hey I would like to see P-burg win, I just wish I had one more shot against Belfry. College football doesn't compare to High School.

To all High School football players, enjoy it, it is the most pure form of football you'll ever play.

College Football? Did i overlook someone from Pburg. The only two that i knew was playing college ball were Chaffins and Dave. Which one are you?
Some Stats Going into Friday Nights game :

Belfry
Points Scored: 238
Points Allowed: 84
Total Yds Rushing:2,122
Total Yds Passing:372
Total Passing Yds Allowed:437

Leading Rushers
Dustin May- 109 attempts- 768 yds - 8 tds
Corey Chapman- 58 attmepts- 565 yds- 7 tds
Gerald Epling- 40 attempts- 467 yds- 7 tds

Passing Leaders
Andrew Elkins- 19-32 338 yds- 4 tds

Prestonsburg
Points Scored: 102
Points Allowed: 103
(Stats from this point on where not updated after the Magoffin Co game)
Total Rushing Yds: 586
Total Rushing Yds Allowed:1058
Total Passing Yds:485
Total Passing Yds Allowed: 308

Rushing Leaders
Lincon Slone- 57 attepts- 334 yds- 2 tds
Allen Craynon- 19 attempts-80 yds- 2 tds
Seth Setser- 23 attempts- 78 yds

Passing Leaders
Bobby Hughes- 22-52 485 yds- 3 tds

Recieving Leaders
Seth Moore- 7 rec. 211 yds- 1 td
Chayse Martin-3 rec. 99 yds- 0 tds
Allen Craynon- 2 rec. 68 yds- 2 tds
I'll go with Belfry 35 P-Burg 21
Belfry will win easily and by more than 8.
This by far is the game of the week in the moutains...I and picking the blackcats to pull this one out....(last time I bet against the blackcats Tommy Brown got 20 bucks off me..lol).
Will be a good game for a while, but the Pirates will pull away in the end.

Pirates-35
Blackcats-14
Its GAMEDAY !
lpd826 Wrote:This by far is the game of the week in the moutains...I and picking the blackcats to pull this one out....(last time I bet against the blackcats Tommy Brown got 20 bucks off me..lol).
Gotta disagree this one isnt as big as Bell/Rockastle. But if I didnt have to work tonght Id be watching Belfry/P-burg.
BC75 Wrote:Bad part about that is, I've played in the last 6.

Good Luck Blackcats.

is that legal lol??
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.