Poll: Who will win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox central
62.50%
Prestonsburg
37.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central vs Prestonsburg in Appalachian Bowl 9-7-13
:biglmao:
insideinfo Wrote:Sounds to me like little Johnny not getting to play much.

I think you hit the nail on the head insideinfo....Confusednicker:
Thanks Panther Nation. That will get me there.
Glad to help hope to see you at the game!!
^^
Are you sure??
Wink

You know something Panther Nation 2013, you sound and write a whole lot like PatherHater. You know him??
This game is on YMT right? It is on Saturday right? Which game is first? What time?
^
That's what I've heard that both games are on wymt. First game starts a 6pm which is NL vs clay.
panther nation Wrote:^
That's what I've heard that both games are on wymt. First game starts a 6pm which is NL vs clay.

Seen on Max preps that the Pburg game and Knox game was suppose to start at 6pm just checking to see which was right.Confusedinglepar
As usual that other site has it wrong!! But at first it was at 6 but it got changed back in July to the second game of the night..
KHSAA has game 1 start time at 5:30 and game 2 at 7:30. Anyone know different correct please.
Blackcats by 2 in a battle!
PHS Coach Wrote:KHSAA has game 1 start time at 5:30 and game 2 at 7:30. Anyone know different correct please.

Pburg vs. Knox is supposed to start at 8:30
PHS Coach Wrote:KHSAA has game 1 start time at 5:30 and game 2 at 7:30. Anyone know different correct please.

Clay county vs North Laurel. 6pm

Knox Central vs prestonsburg. 8:30pm

That what wymt has posted on the web page for start times.
this game is play saturday September 7th
^^
That right!!
After Prestonsburg embarrasses Knox.panthernation might shut up for a while
We are so excited to have all the Panthers and BlackCats teeing it up in the Appalachian Bowl. If I'm not mistaken the Appalachian Bowl has been going on for more than 30 years. P-burg was a fixture years ago, and we're looking forward to having them back. Great Fan Base!
[quote=PantherNation2013]After Prestonsburg embarrasses Knox.panthernation might shut up for a while[/QUOTE

Even if and I do mean if prestonsburg does win!! I will never shut up I'm proud to be a Knox fan.. And for you to call yourself panthernation2013 is a total disgrace to Knox. You sure you aren't the person that was known as pantherhater???

And if you don't like me supporting my team then you can just kiss my panther loving a**!!!!:moon:
Oldtiger Wrote:We are so excited to have all the Panthers and BlackCats teeing it up in the Appalachian Bowl. If I'm not mistaken the Appalachian Bowl has been going on for more than 30 years. P-burg was a fixture years ago, and we're looking forward to having them back. Great Fan Base!

The panthers are glad to be back there again.. Can't wait to play prestonsburg. A great team with really good tradition.
Don't say anything negative about Knox or PantherNation will send u a message crying and try to get u kicked out
Game one - Clay VS North is set to kick off at 6:05 which has been set by WYMT.

Game two should kick off around 8:30. If Clay and North keep it out of the air.
PantherNation2013 Wrote:Don't say anything negative about Knox or PantherNation will send u a message crying and try to get u kicked out

Where's the tears pal??? Not crying here!!! All I ask was what was your deal and you want to come on here and start crap with me.. Sorry I'm not going to play your little game. You already been booted once as pantherhater then change names and talk the same crap.
^^
You can say all the negative stuff you want.. But don't use a name like you are a fan of theirs and dog the crap out of them cause you some how got your feeling hurt by someone on the team. Man up and say what your real deal is with the panthers!!
PantherNation2013 Wrote:Don't say anything negative about Knox or PantherNation will send u a message crying and try to get u kicked out

That's not true. I've talked to PantherNation a lot about things that could be corrected or done differently that might help Knox Central's team. He's offered critique to me as well.

You may have been kicked out of here before, I don't know but PanterNation isn't the one who's trolling the threads and offered negative comments about a person. You are just comiing off as a huge crybaby to me.

I don't know why you have chosen PantherNation to dog, but as long as you don't break any BGR rules, I guess you can do that. Shame!
PantherNation2013 Wrote:After Prestonsburg embarrasses Knox.panthernation might shut up for a while

:dudecomeon: anybody can figure this out even I can i think Confusederiously:
^^
This cat isn't a panther fan more of a pantherhater!!!
Tennis is on wymt!!!

Nooooooooooooooo
Children...... watching tennis knowing full well that a good football game is going on, is like watching paint dry.

Only good thing about this are the glimpses of Sean Connery they are giving every now and then.

Wink
There will b more scoring in the tennis match than Knox will do
Finally.....and only an hour and half late!!
PantherNation2013 Wrote:There will b more scoring in the tennis match than Knox will do

It's the US Open.
:Clap: