Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central vs Prestonsburg in Appalachian Bowl 9-7-13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts
It's is a type game the coaches wanted to schedule. Prestonsburg is a passing team and knox's coached wanted to play some teams the featured a passing offense to help them come playoff time.
Knox has been slow getting things going this year. But over all they have preformed pretty good. The running game is still strong and the passing game is getting better. The defense has its moments where they are strong and then not so much. This game should test them pretty good on how well they can defend the pass.
Knox Central will be better in the trenches. 28-14 KC.
Were 2&0.one win over a school that just a few years ago was an all girls school.and the other win against a below average team.now here comes the hard part of the schedule.were gonna lose 3 or 4 real soon.this team just doesn't have what it takes
^^
That's where you are wrong. This team does have what it takes, all this team is lacking is a little motivation. It's getting there little by little. I wouldn't count this team out against anyone on their schedule. They have all the skilled players to get the job done. It's just a matter of getting the little things done and they will be alright.
Quote:here comes the hard part of the schedule.were gonna lose 3 or 4 real soon.this team just doesn't have what it takes - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...52L0a.dpuf
this team could do that lose 3-4 in a row but this team can get hot real fast and win all of those games they do have the heart and talent to do it just got to have a little faith.
I fell we get another win. 28-21
Knox 28-26
Knox in a close one
knox central 28 pburg 14 go knox:okay:
Pulling for my Blackcats, but it is going to be a tough battle. Is this game at Clay County or at Knox? I have conflicting reports on where it will be held.
Clay county kentucky
Thanks for the info.'
Knox is not near as physical as some of there teams in the past and it has shown in the first two games. Most people do not realize how young this team is. When the season started I thought they had a chance to go 8-2 or 7-3 . But I believe they are year away from being really good. IMO the coaching staff needs to work on there maturity level to many stupid penalty and to much moping around after a bad play or stupid pemalty.
Very close game. I watched KC last week and was not impressed. Regardless, I have to root for them. KC 24 Pbrg 23
insideinfo Wrote:Knox is not near as physical as some of there teams in the past and it has shown in the first two games. Most people do not realize how young this team is. When the season started I thought they had a chance to go 8-2 or 7-3 . But I believe they are year away from being really good. IMO the coaching staff needs to work on there maturity level to many stupid penalty and to much moping around after a bad play or stupid pemalty.

While I agree with most of what you say. The stupid penalties have to stop. The mopping around kills me. This team can be physical they just need to find their identity. I think they are still searching for it. Once they do find it watch out this boys are going to be the team everyone thought they would be.
Knox should win
Prestonsburg is solid though
Could be a really great game
Our DBS have to play a solid game in order to keep prestonsburg passing game down. Our d-line is really going to have to get after the Qb. Can't give him a lot of time to pass or he could pick us apart.
Gotta go with the Panthers.
Knox County 41 Prestonsburg 14
I'm definitely pulling for my Blackcats. This game could be a close one either way, but reality tells me it could get ugly with Knox Central on top.

If I'm not mistaken Knox is a power run team. I think our run D is still suspect. We can put the points on the board, but when Pikeville got away from the pass game and back to their bread & butter power run it was all over.

This was the one game on the schedule that worried me most. After seeing Hazard's run game i'm a bit worried about that game also. We have time to make adjustments before that one, but Knox is here now.

Does anyone have an address for this game? I have never been there.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I'm definitely pulling for my Blackcats. This game could be a close one either way, but reality tells me it could get ugly with Knox Central on top.

If I'm not mistaken Knox is a power run team. I think our run D is still suspect. We can put the points on the board, but when Pikeville got away from the pass game and back to their bread & butter power run it was all over.

This was the one game on the schedule that worried me most. After seeing Hazard's run game i'm a bit worried about that game also. We have time to make adjustments before that one, but Knox is here now.

Does anyone have an address for this game? I have never been there.

415 Clay Co High Rd
Manchester, KY 40962
District: Clay County
It's from greatschools.org hope this helps.
If not get off @ Manchester exit on 80 turn right stay straight ahead go though town. The high school will be on your right about a mile out of town. If you get to the prison you've gone to far.
Maybe some of the clay county people could be more helpful. I don't know the street names.
panther nation Wrote:415 Clay Co High Rd
Manchester, KY 40962
District: Clay County
It's from greatschools.org hope this helps.
If not get off @ Manchester exit on 80 turn right stay straight ahead go though town. The high school will be on your right about a mile out of town. If you get to the prison you've gone to far. Maybe some of the clay county people could be more helpful. I don't know the street names.

Maybe, maybe not!

Harlan County on Friday night, Clay on Saturday. He may welcome the sight of a prison!!

Confusednicker:
^
Good point never thought of it that before.....lol
I am blackcat fan from way back but I am not impressed with anything their doing out there ....Knox by 2 TD's
The only thing hot at Knox will be the coaches seat after they lose 4 out of next 5
PantherNation2013 Wrote:The only thing hot at Knox will be the coaches seat after they lose 4 out of next 5

Wow you call yourself panthernation2013 and you are putting your team down that bad!! You don't sound to much of a panther fan. You remind me more of a pantherhater.. Is that you in Sherpa clothing???
PantherNation2013 Wrote:The only thing hot at Knox will be the coaches seat after they lose 4 out of next 5

Sounds to me like little Johnny not getting to play much.
Pages: 1 2 3