Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 2013
Big Five-0- Wrote:Pikeville Panthers will make some bigger noise this season.

:Cheerlead I hope pikeville make it to Williamsburg :Cheerlead:Cheerlead I guess we will have to beat the hazard bulldogs first wish us luck Confusednicker:
TigerFan3 Wrote:TB, he's practicing with them. I don't know if that means anything, but I thought you had to be eligible to participate in team practices.

He knows that Kash is eligible. He's just wanting to turn the team thread talk toward him.
I really hadn't heard anything about it. I was actually wondering myself. I just assumed though that since he was practicing, he was eligible. I sure hope he is. I'd hate to see a kid as talented as him have to sit out.
64SUR Wrote::Cheerlead I hope pikeville make it to Williamsburg :Cheerlead:Cheerlead I guess we will have to beat the hazard bulldogs first wish us luck Confusednicker:

That's quiet a few months down the road. Anything can happen.Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
As stated before, really :Cheerlead:Cheerlead looking forward to this one.:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Tiger Fever Wrote:He knows that Kash is eligible. He's just wanting to turn the team thread talk toward him.

Your innovative idea to post that I actually know if he is eligible is amazing. Who else would know better than the Pikeville fan base? I had no idea he was eligible but thank you for the confirmation. Since you have notified BGR it's a done deal.
You stated in another thread that he was the most impressive quarterback in Pikeville's 7 on 7 last week and then get on here and ask if he's eligible this week. Why would Pikeville play the kid if he wasn't eligible? Better yet why would a supposed Paintsville fan travel down to Pikeville to watch a 7 on 7 game when Paintsville wasn't even in the tournament? I think the answer to my second question is quite obvious. You're a relative of the kid so you already know if he's eligible. You're just trying to drum up some talk about him in this thread.
Tiger Fever Wrote:You stated in another thread that he was the most impressive quarterback in Pikeville's 7 on 7 last week and then get on here and ask if he's eligible this week. Why would Pikeville play the kid if he wasn't eligible? Better yet why would a supposed Paintsville fan travel down to Pikeville to watch a 7 on 7 game when Paintsville wasn't even in the tournament? I think the answer to my second question is quite obvious. You're a relative of the kid so you already know if he's eligible. You're just trying to drum up some talk about him in this thread.

Are you really that dumb fever? A player can participate anywhere he or she wants to until dead period. After that then they would be in violation. Go back to your rules book and read up on it, it's right beside your offensive play book for QB's and fullbacks. I was there and I am not a relative but I know the kid and there were players and parents from Paintsville in attendance there as I spoke with a couple of them. I was unaware unless your team played in the event you were not allowed to attend according to you. I also attended the Raceland 7 on 7 today as well but I had on a disguise so they let me in.
Big Grinrums02: drum up some noise in pikeville :biglmao:
TigerBlues Wrote:Are you really that dumb fever? A player can participate anywhere he or she wants to until dead period. After that then they would be in violation. Go back to your rules book and read up on it, it's right beside your offensive play book for QB's and fullbacks. I was there and I am not a relative but I know the kid and there were players and parents from Paintsville in attendance there as I spoke with a couple of them. I was unaware unless your team played in the event you were not allowed to attend according to you. I also attended the Raceland 7 on 7 today as well but I had on a disguise so they let me in.
While I may not possess the knowledge that you've so gracefully shared with all of us in the past on here TB, I am smart enough to realize that the dead period ended on July 9th and the Pikeville 7 on 7 occurred on July 12th. So if that's the case do you actually think that the coaching staff played a player who hasn't been deemed eligible? Are you really that dumb Blues? I do know that there were some Paintsville players in attendance at the Pikeville seven on seven and a couple of them told me that you were there as well sitting on the sidelines on the field cheering your new team on. Well scratch that you could care less about the team. You were there strictly to give your opinion on here as to who the best Panther quarterback was that day.
Tiger Fever Wrote:While I may not possess the knowledge that you've so gracefully shared with all of us in the past on here TB, I am smart enough to realize that the dead period ended on July 9th and the Pikeville 7 on 7 occurred on July 12th. So if that's the case do you actually think that the coaching staff played a player who hasn't been deemed eligible? Are you really that dumb Blues? I do know that there were some Paintsville players in attendance at the Pikeville seven on seven and a couple of them told me that you were there as well sitting on the sidelines on the field cheering your new team on. Well scratch that you could care less about the team. You were there strictly to give your opinion on here as to who the best Panther quarterback was that day.

Go back and check you rule book and calendar. I was in the bleachers but nice try. I will follow him but as far as my new team? You really need to get therapy.
Have no idea why Paintsville fans are arguing on the Pikeville thread.
Tons of kids transfer every year so no reason the kid wouldn't be eligible.
What I want to know is, is this the best set of skill players at Pikeville since the championship years? Sure looks like it could be.:letsparty
TigerBlues Wrote:Go back and check you rule book and calendar. I was in the bleachers but nice try. I will follow him but as far as my new team? You really need to get therapy.

Cant we all just get along? Actually the dead period did end on July 9th.
http://khsaa.org/general/calendar/
jetpilot Wrote:Have no idea why Paintsville fans are arguing on the Pikeville thread.
What I want to know is, is this the best set of skill players at Pikeville since the championship years? Sure looks like it could be.:letsparty

I thought Pikeville looked good last Friday. Class A on our side of the state will be a battle this year.
Coach Booth Wrote:I thought Pikeville looked good last Friday. Class A on our side of the state will be a battle this year.

Pikeville looking good in the passing tournaments and will have a great running game as well. I agree with you Class A in the East will be as exciting as it has ever been this year.:rockon:
Doesnt matter if kash is eligible. he was working out with the pikeville team when it was 7v7. he was enileagable after that. This friday paintsville sent kashs letter tp pikeville so mid to bext week he will b ok. He has not prac w/team since then. So paintsville fans get off the thread. No drama here. So dont start none.
What happens to the talented Pikeville boy who played QB and is now pushed aside for this kid? Does he hold a clipboard, play some other position, or turn in his uniform?
^Pikeville had 2 very good QBs. If they now have 3 with a transfer, imo all 3 are good enough to be on the field every play at some position. What happens to talented Belfry boys when people transfer in? Sorry, just like EKU with the streak, I just could not keep myself from saying it.:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:Have no idea why Paintsville fans are arguing on the Pikeville thread.

It's sure looking that way to me, and thousands more JP. Lot's of excitement in the Pikeville community right now.
PaytoPlay Wrote:What happens to the talented Pikeville boy who played QB and is now pushed aside for this kid? Does he hold a clipboard, play some other position, or turn in his uniform?

As JetPilot said, Pikeville had two VERY good qbs. last season, both capable of pass/run with lots of speed. Coach Mac, being the classy coach he is would certainly be mindful and considerate of the circumstance. Imo, Pikeville would be just fine w/o cash. However, since he wanted to transfer,he will be a huge asset with his talent the next few yrs.
Mastadon89 Wrote:Doesnt matter if kash is eligible. he was working out with the pikeville team when it was 7v7. he was enileagable after that. This friday paintsville sent kashs letter tp pikeville so mid to bext week he will b ok. He has not prac w/team since then. So paintsville fans get off the thread. No drama here. So dont start none.

Thanks 89, all I wanted to know if the kid was eligible. I knew 7 on 7 was not sanctioned by KHSAA but had no clue of his status. Was hoping he would come back but I suppose it's not going to happen. Thanks for the info.
sportscritic Wrote:Pikeville will have a great team this year. I was wondering if some people from Pikeville could tell me if Chase Hall and Austin Black are getting in looks at the college level. I have followed them since the bestylayne Layne elementary days. Good Luck this season Panthers.

Can't really say if they have or not , but they should be. Imo, look for Chase Hall to excel even further this season with his talents. Austin Black got better every game last season,and look for the same this year. These two, among a ton of returning skill players.
89 and TB, unless they received Kash's eligibility letter today, he's still not eligible and isn't practicing.
Pikeville has 19 freshmen and 11 sophomores on the roster at khsaa.org. Going to be very exciting football at PHS the next several years! I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!Confusedinglepar

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...fb13/41880
double post
What I really like about this team is the mixture of strong Senior leadership (Morrison, Hall, Black, Campoy) and young talent that are proven winners. 40+ out for Fall practice, so numbers are up. Tough schedule, so there still may be some growing pains, but by end of season - just like last season - will be a VERY tough "out" in the playoffs! The Staff did a great job with a VERY young group last year. Still a lot of youth, but experienced youth, mostly, for this Panther team. Lots of excitement in Pikeville. Let's get this thing started!!!
TigerFan3 Wrote:TB, he's practicing with them. I don't know if that means anything, but I thought you had to be eligible to participate in team practices.

Ruled ineligible and has returned to Paintsville.
^I think everyone already knew...
Excited about who is on the Pikeville roster, and there is reason to be very excited...:letsparty
Pikeville will be just fine with what they had returning, but sounded like the kid from Paintsville would have only made them stronger.

Will he play for Paintsville now? That could be an interesting locker room situation.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Pikeville will be just fine with what they had returning, but sounded like the kid from Paintsville would have only made them stronger.

Will he play for Paintsville now? That could be an interesting locker room situation.

Did you mean to post this on the Paintsville thread?

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=150700
Big Five-0- Wrote:Can't really say if they have or not , but they should be. Imo, look for Chase Hall to excel even further this season with his talents. Austin Black got better every game last season,and look for the same this year. These two, among a ton of returning skill players.

Your PM box is full!