Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Stays and Who Goes
If all that say they are comming back this team could be really great, they would most surely break a lot of NCAA records next year with all the talent and depth that could be here next year.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I would be SHOCKED if Harrow is on the team next season after hearing Cal's comments.

Agree,, Harrow will NOT be on UK's team next year. If you couldn't decipher that out of Cal's presser last night, then I have no idea what to tell you. As I said earlier, Harrow and someone else won't be back. Had originally thought Poythress, but was a guess. Am now hearing Kyle won't be back, possibly to Gonzaga. Makes sense.

I still stand by that Wiggins comes to UK. If not then UNC. All word outa FSU is they've lost him. But Randle had hinted before that he wouldn't mind playing with him. So we'll see.

And Polson will come off scholly if need be, he's a ky kid, will do whatever he has to to help the team.

Still stick with my lineup.

Mix1...
Mix1 Wrote:Agree,, Harrow will NOT be on UK's team next year. If you couldn't decipher that out of Cal's presser last night, then I have no idea what to tell you. As I said earlier, Harrow and someone else won't be back. Had originally thought Poythress, but was a guess. Am now hearing Kyle won't be back, possibly to Gonzaga. Makes sense.

I still stand by that Wiggins comes to UK. If not then UNC. All word outa FSU is they've lost him. But Randle had hinted before that he wouldn't mind playing with him. So we'll see.

And Polson will come off scholly if need be, he's a ky kid, will do whatever he has to to help the team.

Still stick with my lineup.

Mix1...

I've heard Kyle transferring is a possibility, but it's not likely. I think Kentucky will need a shooter next year and he may have to be just that. I think Cal tells him, "you have to change". I mean, work out. My gosh. He's the most uncut kid on the team. He looks like he's never picked up a weight. That's what it will take for him to see the floor next season. I think he changes for the good.

I just don't see Andrew Wiggins coming. I've not heard anything good for UK regarding his recruitment since he's been heard of. The kid has never really shown any positive interest in UK (or any program really). I'm not sure what to expect from him but I don't think it's UK in the end.
Looks like Wiltjer will be going to Gonzaga.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I've heard Kyle transferring is a possibility, but it's not likely. I think Kentucky will need a shooter next year and he may have to be just that. I think Cal tells him, "you have to change". I mean, work out. My gosh. He's the most uncut kid on the team. He looks like he's never picked up a weight. That's what it will take for him to see the floor next season. I think he changes for the good.

I just don't see Andrew Wiggins coming. I've not heard anything good for UK regarding his recruitment since he's been heard of. The kid has never really shown any positive interest in UK (or any program really). I'm not sure what to expect from him but I don't think it's UK in the end.

If Kyle wants to play in the league, he may as well stick around next year and help open up the court, be basically like playing on a nba team. he's at best a situational player. he'll get to showcase that next year. but being he was the only one didn't say squat about staying or going, makes me feel he's not happy here. Harrow don't wanna go, but I feel cal has had enough of him. directly said two players almost hijacked this team. think was Harrow and Kyle. we'll see. I think they both leave.

On Wiggins, just going off randles people. if randle had chose Kansas, Wiggins was a good bet to follow. no use thinking any diff now that he chose UK. plus fsu staff is pissed. has to be a reason, and figure they know they are the long shots now. as said before, he's the #1 pick regardless of where he goes. from a business standpoint, UK makes the most sense. plus he'll get a ring at UK, won't at, well anywhere else, lol. being #1 draft pick at UK and FSU pays the same, however, getting more exposure at UK helps with endorsements. that's the business standpoint.

I know I'm new here, but I do have multiple contacts, from high school, to college, to scouts, to the nba. nobody has to take anything I have to say as serious, really could care less. just enjoying in the UK talk and talking to reasonable people as yourself.

Mix1...
Mix1 Wrote:If Kyle wants to play in the league, he may as well stick around next year and help open up the court, be basically like playing on a nba team. he's at best a situational player. he'll get to showcase that next year. but being he was the only one didn't say squat about staying or going, makes me feel he's not happy here. Harrow don't wanna go, but I feel cal has had enough of him. directly said two players almost hijacked this team. think was Harrow and Kyle. we'll see. I think they both leave.

On Wiggins, just going off randles people. if randle had chose Kansas, Wiggins was a good bet to follow. no use thinking any diff now that he chose UK. plus fsu staff is pissed. has to be a reason, and figure they know they are the long shots now. as said before, he's the #1 pick regardless of where he goes. from a business standpoint, UK makes the most sense. plus he'll get a ring at UK, won't at, well anywhere else, lol. being #1 draft pick at UK and FSU pays the same, however, getting more exposure at UK helps with endorsements. that's the business standpoint.

I know I'm new here, but I do have multiple contacts, from high school, to college, to scouts, to the nba. nobody has to take anything I have to say as serious, really could care less. just enjoying in the UK talk and talking to reasonable people as yourself.

Mix1...

I never will understand when people use "Wiltjer" and "NBA" in the same sentence. I don't even see potential for it to happen. He will have to make a massive transformation for it to even be a possibility.

I've heard the word "contacts" a lot. I don't think you're using that word in this context, but I never really listened to people that said they have "contacts", "sources", or "guys in the know". I'm not saying you don't have those though, because you actually seem to be reasonable yourself. :biggrin:

Is this where you are getting the FSU information? I haven't heard anything about this.
From what I'm hearing, Wiggins has cut FSU and Kansas from his list. Its down to UK and UNC and UNC is the favorite...
Harrow, Wiltjer, Polson and Hood are the only returners that I can see from this years team.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I never will understand when people use "Wiltjer" and "NBA" in the same sentence. I don't even see potential for it to happen. He will have to make a massive transformation for it to even be a possibility.

I've heard the word "contacts" a lot. I don't think you're using that word in this context, but I never really listened to people that said they have "contacts", "sources", or "guys in the know". I'm not saying you don't have those though, because you actually seem to be reasonable yourself. :biggrin:

Is this where you are getting the FSU information? I haven't heard anything about this.

numerous people that have talks with fsu are saying it. basically, from my gathering, is either UK or UNC. and if I was a betting man, I'd pick UK. but I don't bet, derby has learned me that over the years, lol.

Mix1...
Downtown10 Wrote:From what I'm hearing, Wiggins has cut FSU and Kansas from his list. Its down to UK and UNC and UNC is the favorite...

Kansas was basically cut when randle chose UK, which leads me to believe UK will ultimately be his pick. and I'm hearing same thing as you, no fsu, and either UK or UNC.

Mix1...
Where are these reports of Wiltjer transferring? And why are they creditable?
LWC Wrote:Harrow, Wiltjer, Polson and Hood are the only returners that I can see from this years team.

You didn't hear Cal's post-game presser, did you?

Cal: "This roster situation will never happen again."

"Next year we may have three teams, 15 guys."

Question: What is Ryan Harrow's future with the team?

Cal: "...I'll meet with guys individually and we'll discuss that. I've warned them, I'm going to tell them the truth."

Cal: ".."Well I played 30 minutes this year", well next year you may play 5."

I assure you. The kids that you don't think will come back are coming back.

Noel, Mays, Beckham, and Harrow (maybe even Wiltjer) will be the one's that don't return.
We can all say who we think will stay or go but really none of us know what is going to happen. Untill either the players or Cal tell us we want know. IMO and that's all it is there be some leaving that no one would expect and some staying that everyone thought would leave.

So we will just wait and see what happens..
Reports of Wiltjers transfer are already circulating.
Bye wiltjer.
Let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Ive been saying it since the first time i seen him on the court.
Softest player ever to wear a UK uniform.

Wouldnt hurt my feelings a bit. I would have played Lanter over him.
Any news?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Any news?

Be a week or two before really start to hear anything. Cal will sit each player down, tell em exactly how's it's going to be next year. If they don't like it, he'll tell them their best option.

Mix1...