Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne Head Football Coach?
As a betsy layne football player im glad to hear everybody talk good about our Coach and how they have faith in him. I really hope he can help turn our team around becuase its my senior year and i want to at least have one win before i graduate. I cant wait to meet our coach and cant wait until practice.
Congrats to the new football coach at Betsy Lane and may they have a good season
Is coach red staying at Betsy Layne or is he going elsewhere?
Unless he has changed his mind, Red is on board. LEt's all get ready for a season to remember and to start building a tradition on the hill. Go Bobcats:rockon:
Get ready linemen,
If coach Fugate is on board you'll work harder than ever before.
He's about 6-4 285 and a mean son of a gun, He'll have you ready for the war in the trenches. Those Breathitt county boys are half crazy anyways ! LOL
Hey Luxford, hopefully we'll see you at 8:00 A.M. on July 10, 2006. Get your physical and bring it with you. Count on more than one win!
Yea
The best of luck to BL
Best of luck!
Thanks for the Wishes of Luck from coaches and players!!!:Thumbs:
CoachB Wrote:Thanks for the Wishes of Luck from coaches and players!!!:Thumbs:
Glad to see your getting your shot coach as one of your former players I know youll do good up there.
Thanks #68! Come on down to some of our games. We have our work cut out for us, but I honestly feel that when the season comes around the Bobcats will turn some heads and win some ballgames. Like I always said, "when opportunity knocks, grab the bull by the horns and run with it". I have waited many years, as you know, so I will make the best of it and will bring pride back on the hill at BL. Have some great young men on the team and some coaches that will be as dedicated as I am. Thanks Again.
Speaking as a big supporter of the program, I think we have the right man in the right place with coach Branham. I can't wait for the season to start.
Thank you for your support Fanatic. I honestly feel that we will improve day after day. With the staff almost completely in place and the players that I have met, I feel really confident in our chances. Keep the "Faith" and "WE WILL BRING THE PRIDE BACK ON THE HILL". Yes, the Bobcats are back!:thumpsup:
Congrats Coach B on being named our new coach. Remember rebuilding this program is not a 9 to 5 job. I've seen the grade school coaches at the field 5 to 6 hours per night. These guys have worked their tails off, only to see a new high school coach year after year! We strongly support you, we'll work as hard as you will. You've been put in a position to lead so lead coach!
GO BOBCATS!!
Coach B..Who do you see as possible wins???
Thanks, Buckeye. I think that the grade school coaches are on board with me and I appreciate your support as well. With the community behind these young men, I see a bright future. Jump on the bandwagon, we are going to lead the Bobcats back to Glory.
The Buckeye Wrote:Congrats Coach B on being named our new coach. Remember rebuilding this program is not a 9 to 5 job. I've seen the grade school coaches at the field 5 to 6 hours per night. These guys have worked their tails off, only to see a new high school coach year after year! We strongly support you, we'll work as hard as you will. You've been put in a position to lead so lead coach!
GO BOBCATS!!
To be politically correct, I won't answer this on here. You can ask one of our players and they will be able to tell you what I think on this season.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Coach B..Who do you see as possible wins???
Well, will one of his players speaketh up?