Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Football
BFritz Wrote:That's fine, but I'm in North Carolina August 9th to 14th for my brother's wedding, then I think like the 17th through 21st for a friend's bachelor party, so could we please check first and work around that?? The bachelor party might be the weekend after that, but I'm pretty sure it's that weekend
anytime will be fine with me. aug 9th is my bday. you can pre order you draft if you cant be at the live draft yahoo will automaticaly pick you most wanted avalable player.
Battle Tested Wrote:anytime will be fine with me. aug 9th is my bday. you can pre order you draft if you cant be at the live draft yahoo will automaticaly pick you most wanted avalable player.

I know but I draft depending on what picks go before mine and who's left
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
i know what your saying i do the same. any night will be fine with me to have the draft
I'm in... I hope I do as good as I did last season
last season i had mcnabb and owens it was a nightmare. but i changed my roster up and down and i finished strong.
As soon as the league fills up, we will discuss what we want to do. All the categories are set to last year's league. Live looks real strong right now of happening right now.
Let's only have 10 teams, we have 9 right now, so after one more, let's figure out the draft
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Let's only have 10 teams, we have 9 right now, so after one more, let's figure out the draft
I just joined, so we have 10 teams now lets figure out this draft.

I prefer live on yahoo, what do you all think.:popcorn:
I agree I prefer 10 also and a live draft !
10 it is, unless you guys want more teams.
i say we have 12 just like last yr but its up to you all
Number of teams dont matter, 10 or 12 sounds good. Just I would prefer a live draft.
yea i saw ser it up just like last yr and if someone cant be in town whenever draft day is then they wil get auto picks like last yr
Yeah let's have enough to where I can join. LOL It says the league is full.
yea 12 is the best way to go, the more the better and funnier it is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:yea 12 is the best way to go, the more the better and funnier it is.

I disagree because then you can't get as many quality players as you want..... 10 is the way to go
I dont think so, everyone I have ever been in has had 12, also it makes you have to think about your line-ups and it makes more even playing field.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
12 teams is fine with me... so more people can get in on it
Batpuff Wrote:I dont think so, everyone I have ever been in has had 12, also it makes you have to think about your line-ups and it makes more even playing field.

But also with 12 it will be harder to find a time when everyone can draft. I'm fine with 12 though because, either way, you're all going to lose to a kid with a brain injury
It has been moved back to 12. Since it looks like a live draft, throw out some dates and times that we be best for all of us to be able to draft.
Woo hoo. I'm in now. Thanks LC.
12 will be cool. last season i started davis for carolina and no one wanted him and he scored a lot of points. he scored a lot of td's in the red zone and he wasent in the top ten running backs.
Just when ever sunday afternoon would be best.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sometime in Mid-Late August in the evening or at night for me
No Friday or Saturday though
I think we should wait a while for the draft
maybe we should wait on the draft big ben just wnt down for 7 to 10 weeks .
Battle Tested Wrote:maybe we should wait on the draft big ben just wnt down for 7 to 10 weeks .

Who knows, I'm hearing different stuff, like I heard it was a brain injury and career ending. Decide on a few options for draft day, and we'll see what's best for people
Any time is good for me for a live draft, just not on Friday nights they are already booked up.
we need to a 12 person to play