Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fantasy Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know it's early, but will their be some fantasy football thing like with Nascar? Or will it just be up to individual people to make up individual leagues and post about them for people to join??
Let me know I would like to start a Fantasy Football league.
BurntTires Wrote:Let me know I would like to start a Fantasy Football league.

Toss me in for any leagues, or I'll start one if season gets closer and nobody has started many
i would play in it
I just started one

ID# 28867
password: football

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/...joinleague[url=http://http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/tos?done=joinleague][/url]
LC99 Wrote:I just started one

ID# 28867

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/...joinleague
Thanks, I will check it out
I hope someone starts one this year last years league was alot of fun and if im not mistaken 15thregioncrazy won it
but let me know and ill get in
LC99 Wrote:I just started one

ID# 28867

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/...joinleague

Let me know when more people get in but before it fills completely up
football05 Wrote:I hope someone starts one this year last years league was alot of fun and if im not mistaken 15thregioncrazy won it
but let me know and ill get in
Let me know, I will sign up.:Thumbs:
I joined, but we need to know the details about the draft and so forth.
I am signed up as well and IF im not mistaken ONLY 12 people can play so I guess 1st come 1st serve
and the league info and scoring is on there once you sign up its pretty simple like last year
lc99 is that league free
golfman42 Wrote:lc99 is that league free

Yes sir... on Yahoo
i just signed up. what kind of draft are we going to do
i cliked the my team button and it showed this message:
Your commissioner must enter your offline draft results and hit the 'Begin Season' button in order for your league to begin play
yea we have to wait until a certain date and then BFRITZ will press the begin season button and we can start our draft picks but the deadline should be on there somewhere
sounds good to me
football05 Wrote:yea we have to wait until a certain date and then BFRITZ will press the begin season button and we can start our draft picks but the deadline should be on there somewhere

No sir, I'm not the league commisioner, but I'd be happy to start another league and be the commisioner
o well i thought you was the man with the plan, but whoever it may be thanks LC99
Is it going to be a live draft? That would be better if we can do it, or, not even live, just you have a certain amount of time to post your pick on here
It is up to you guys to decide what type of draft you guys want. All league settings right now are set from last year league. We can have a live draft, auto draft, or a draft on here since it is only June, were we go round by round and pick with a time limit. Doesn't really matter to me, just let me know.
yahoo will give us a draft order and you can pre pick your draft. like if you want manning first you place him as your number one. you just put them in order you want them.
LC99 Wrote:It is up to you guys to decide what type of draft you guys want. All league settings right now are set from last year league. We can have a live draft, auto draft, or a draft on here since it is only June, were we go round by round and pick with a time limit. Doesn't really matter to me, just let me know.
it is a lott more fun to have a live draft on yahoo. you have a time limit but it is still a good idea to pre pick anyway.
Battle Tested Wrote:yahoo will give us a draft order and you can pre pick your draft. like if you want manning first you place him as your number one. you just put them in order you want them.

Yeah, but, depending on how the picks go would depend on what pick a person might take. It's only June, let's have a live draft (not really live) with a set time limit that someone has to make a pick i.e. 1 hour, 2 hours, 12 hours, 1 full day (I think 12 or one full day would work, but then we might need to tighten it up, but not everyone will take the full time, so it might work out. If people don't draft in their time, they just get the next player from their pre-ranked deal
Live draft is the only way to go. The people in the baseball league should now realize that after some of their teams turned out like complete crap. It's still way early, so we can worry about a draft way later on.
alfus21 Wrote:Live draft is the only way to go. The people in the baseball league should now realize that after some of their teams turned out like complete crap. It's still way early, so we can worry about a draft way later on.

I disagree, it may take a while for the draft because the only way I see being able to do it fairly is giving everyone like a day or half-day to pick one draft pick because not everybody can be at a computer at the same time.

So, we should start early just to be safe
BFritz Wrote:I disagree, it may take a while for the draft because the only way I see being able to do it fairly is giving everyone like a day or half-day to pick one draft pick because not everybody can be at a computer at the same time.

So, we should start early just to be safe

I'm talking about a *Yahoo* live draft, not one on here. And I'm sure the majority of the league can be at the draft at the same time. If not then tough break for them. Having a half-day or a whole day to make one draft pick is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life.

We don't even know who will be playing what or what injuries will happen so why start early?
BFritz Wrote:Yeah, but, depending on how the picks go would depend on what pick a person might take. It's only June, let's have a live draft (not really live) with a set time limit that someone has to make a pick i.e. 1 hour, 2 hours, 12 hours, 1 full day (I think 12 or one full day would work, but then we might need to tighten it up, but not everyone will take the full time, so it might work out. If people don't draft in their time, they just get the next player from their pre-ranked deal
yahoo can do the live draft. they give you 5 minuets to pick. trust me i have done this before it will be alot more simple to put the draft start around 8 pm durinf august sometime. and if someone cant show to the live draft they can order their picks in the most wanted to the least wanted and th website will pick the player that is avalable at the top of their list. you can order you list so that you can fill your teams needs. but i for one will be at the live draftonline on yahoo.:Clap:
please dont do the draft on here it will take 4 ever. do it on yahoo everyone log on at the same time and no mus no fus
Battle Tested Wrote:yahoo can do the live draft. they give you 5 minuets to pick. trust me i have done this before it will be alot more simple to put the draft start around 8 pm durinf august sometime. and if someone cant show to the live draft they can order their picks in the most wanted to the least wanted and th website will pick the player that is avalable at the top of their list. you can order you list so that you can fill your teams needs. but i for one will be at the live draftonline on yahoo.:Clap:

That's fine, but I'm in North Carolina August 9th to 14th for my brother's wedding, then I think like the 17th through 21st for a friend's bachelor party, so could we please check first and work around that?? The bachelor party might be the weekend after that, but I'm pretty sure it's that weekend
Pages: 1 2 3