Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elder (OH) upsets Moeller (OH), Highlands smiles
Wideleft01 Wrote:Trinity is better than Highlands this year and was last year too. 2010 is debateable as the scrimmage came down to the last play. The prior 3 years before that, I'll take Highlands. Next year, I'll take Highlands again. Although, the game is played as a scrimmage and the preparation by each team may vary, it is still an accurate enough depiction of a game to gauge who is the better team.

I know a scrimmage between these 2 squads has to be intense, but until they play during the season it doesn't matter. Scrimmage=speculation. BTW this would be the perfect game to be on ESPNU to show off the commonwealth.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Trinity is better than Highlands this year and was last year too. 2010 is debateable as the scrimmage came down to the last play. The prior 3 years before that, I'll take Highlands. Next year, I'll take Highlands again. Although, the game is played as a scrimmage and the preparation by each team may vary, it is still an accurate enough depiction of a game to gauge who is the better team.

TrinityConfusednicker:
Witnessed the 51-0 drubbing by Trinity of Highlands in the first half...both teams played their starters until the half. Don't be fooled...it was a game and should be counted as such.

Trinity would be able to play with and maybe beat some Division 3 college teams in KY this year.

Trinity beat Elder 45-21 and Cincy St. X 14-13 and X beat Elder 35-26 and X beat Moeller 49-21. If you look at scores alone, you could draw the conclusion this could be a long night for the birds even with home field advantage.

Strength of schedule is to Elders advantage minus injuries. Highlands with the exception of the Covcath game hasn't been challenged since the Trinity whooping. If there was a moment for Highlands to shock the Greater Cincinnati HS football community this would be it. They should be the clear underdog.

Elder plays Winton Woods and Highlands has Holmes this weekend. I'll hold my tongue on a prediction until next week.
yes Trinity is better than Highlands this year. oh well. its a huge school. Highlands would beat anyone else in KY.
Oh and Highlands first string WRs did not play in scrimmage, and Dale did not run the ball but one time. (running is the strong suit this year)
Dale used it as scrimmage and didnt show many cards no matter what we say on blogs.

Trinity is ridic and would beat Highlands 10/10 times this year but 51-0 would not be the real score in a real game.
id guess 45--21 would be the worst they would give it to us.

Fun Fact Highlands and T are 1-1 in real games, Highlands beat them with ease in the Gino to Hamblen days (2001). T won 10+ years before that.
so T can be beat.
anyone remember when Highlands beat Cin St X when they were unbeatable?

what is the number of boys at H and what is the number of boys at T I wonder?